*Delete Please*

chazzycaz

AH VICIOUS UNICORN!!!

Nice guide. 10/10

But have you ever noticed whenever these guides come up, too many people find out & the system is ruined, hopefully plant pots stay stable. :(

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

Let's hope not too many people find out. :P

Plant Pots are a very good source of cash.

Although I prefer Bird Meats since they give me more cash, Plant Pots are a good alternative.

Great Guide! :thumbsup:

Darkman_X_99.png

Darkman_X_99.png

99 WC - 12/20/08! =D

99 Defence - 6/19/09! 44,012 to reach it!

Aiming for 2000 Total Lvl!

REPENT. No, but seriously that was a great guide. Something new, inventive, humorous, and religious. You were able to mesh all of these aspects together perfectly to create a beautiful guide.

Warning!

I cannot be responsible if you do not stick to the path I have recommended to and from the shop, there is an extremely dangerous Unicorn nearby, and I do not accept responsibilities for death caused by use of this guide!

Brilliant.

"Warning!

I cannot be responsible if you do not stick to the path I have recommended to and from the shop, there is an extremely dangerous Unicorn nearby, and I do not accept responsibilities for death caused by use of this guide!"

lmao^^

nice guide, would never think of doing that tbh O.o

• 3 months later...

Thanks for all the posts people, sorry I havent replied to them. I realise now that the prices have dropped rapidly (partly thanks to me, yay!) so I am going to do something spectacular. I will attempt to create a guide that will not only help people with their money, but crash the runescape economy! Lets get to work!

Seriously though, I am working on a guide that will list opportunities to cash in! I understand this will make prices drop and make these techniques less valuable, but Im going to be a bit selfish and release these techniques. I apologise in advance to all people who my new guide will ruin their money making technique, but a new richer (if short lived) generation will be born!

*bows for applause*..... No? Okay then, Ill see you peeps in a week or so =D

erjypx.jpg

Just kidding ladies, you know I love you =D

Guide to Making Money with NPC Trading

Pretty nice. I put 1k pots in, but none have sold.

BTW, its better to put 12 pots in your bird, and keep the scrolls out.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Thanks for the suggestions, and Im sorry that they are not selling for you, my new guide will be out within the next few hours, and it will include a lot more variety so look out for it! Just have to go and collect the last pictures for it now =D

erjypx.jpg

Just kidding ladies, you know I love you =D

Guide to Making Money with NPC Trading

I'll lock this for now, as per request.

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast