Quest - The Birth of a Dragon

Danil445

Shouldn't the crossbow stock be blue since it would logically be made from a magic log? Or is there going to be a special dragon crossbow stock?

Support btw.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like this idea

but, shouldn't there be a new gem for the dragon bolts?

lol how can there be a spec when normal bolts usually have no spec

edit: i also was thinking of addy dragons and a dragon xbow the other day :D

sirpatrick33.png

I go for 'DELETE THE FREAKING WALKTHROUGH' We don't want to spoil the surprise do we :P

I support, but the dragon crossbow pictures could do better

Remember that the dragon versions don't look like the other stuff (dragon scimmy doesn't look like rune, which is a bronze painted blue..., boots, plate, pretty much everything but the SQ). My suggestion being a different shape other than a reg crossbow with limbs that have fangs.

Add me to the list

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Theres no point in putting in RFD as a quest requirement because you need it to start WGS so no matter what whoever is doing this quest has done it.

Other then that very nice. :thumbsup:

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

• 2 months later...

I'm bumping this thread, because I consider it to be a great suggestion. :)

About the adamant rocks...

Since Living Rock Caverns, this should be the only place for you to mine Concentrated Adamantite. It requires 86 Mining to mine.

Support. :thumbsup:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Finally a suggestion worth reading.

At first I was thinking wether I like it or not. Was already about tocomment that you'd need a proper bait to get people to kill the dragon. Of course noticing the dragon bow (I liked the looks by the way) I couldn't stop clapping my virtual hands.

It basically has everything needed:

* An item that is worth getting for pvp activity -> there will be demand for it.

* Linking hard quest requirements for a useful item, meaning

I got few suggestions to it though:

* The place looks well designed. I'd make the adamant dragon room to look more like a circle-> harder to block the dragons. However this would basically force them to come to the melee range all the time too. This way you couldn't just protect range, use karils (or similar) and range relatively safely from distances.

* The quest requirement doesn't in my opinion match to the xp rewards: that would have by far the highest requirements, yet the xp reward is nothing compared to WGS. Also the skill requirements seem quite low for a quest that has WGS as a requirement. I'd also like to remind you that the lvl 62 mage isn't needed for this: wgs already has 65 magic requirement so listing it up there is quite pointless IMO.

* I'd make an alternative way to get the bolts if they have to be untradeable. This way the bow itself is good, but without bolts it's quite useless. Also knowing Jagex they probably wouldn't want to make an item that dominates pvp but requires hundreds of hours of work from the scratch and requires so much time. Also if the bolts couldn't be sold, the demand for bow was quite low too: who would want to get the skills up there and then risk a bow worth of millions if they can't get the bolts? This could be fixed by letting mithril dragons and brutal greens to drop them too.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

nice idea, but i dislike the spec of the cross bow. maybe remove the crossbow bolt efect thing and lower its spec useage to 40%/30%?

also "You must kill at least 300 brutal green dragons in the dungeon to wield it (only if you didn't complete the quest)." good idea but i think a more standard way of can only be used after quest would work beater.

overall you have my suport :thumbsup:

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

Finally a suggestion worth reading.

At first I was thinking wether I like it or not. Was already about tocomment that you'd need a proper bait to get people to kill the dragon. Of course noticing the dragon bow (I liked the looks by the way) I couldn't stop clapping my virtual hands.

It basically has everything needed:

* An item that is worth getting for pvp activity -> there will be demand for it.

* Linking hard quest requirements for a useful item, meaning

I got few suggestions to it though:

* The place looks well designed. I'd make the adamant dragon room to look more like a circle-> harder to block the dragons. However this would basically force them to come to the melee range all the time too. This way you couldn't just protect range, use karils (or similar) and range relatively safely from distances.

* The quest requirement doesn't in my opinion match to the xp rewards: that would have by far the highest requirements, yet the xp reward is nothing compared to WGS. Also the skill requirements seem quite low for a quest that has WGS as a requirement. I'd also like to remind you that the lvl 62 mage isn't needed for this: wgs already has 65 magic requirement so listing it up there is quite pointless IMO.

* I'd make an alternative way to get the bolts if they have to be untradeable. This way the bow itself is good, but without bolts it's quite useless. Also knowing Jagex they probably wouldn't want to make an item that dominates pvp but requires hundreds of hours of work from the scratch and requires so much time. Also if the bolts couldn't be sold, the demand for bow was quite low too: who would want to get the skills up there and then risk a bow worth of millions if they can't get the bolts? This could be fixed by letting mithril dragons and brutal greens to drop them too.

I will change some of the requirements/rewards, and also add a new way of getting the bolts. ;)

Proud owner of the Quest Cape since 31/08

M200.png

Quest suggestion: The Shadow of a Delver

The special attack is way, WAY overpowered.

As a ranger myself, I can tell you in PvP it would be instant knockouts almost all the time. You get someone below 60hp and you would instantly press the spec button twice. Against anyone, you'd KO them straight away. A 1 in 3 chance your dragonstone bolt would have it's desired effect even if they are potting antifire or have a shield? No way. It's almost a guarenteed 30-40+ shot.

The special attack is way, WAY overpowered.

As a ranger myself, I can tell you in PvP it would be instant knockouts almost all the time. You get someone below 60hp and you would instantly press the spec button twice. Against anyone, you'd KO them straight away. A 1 in 3 chance your dragonstone bolt would have it's desired effect even if they are potting antifire or have a shield? No way. It's almost a guarenteed 30-40+ shot.

The special attack is not even NEAR overpowered compared to AGS/Claws/Dds/G maul. If you get someone below 60 HP, and spec with claws, it is a guaranteed KO, and if not, you can still use the second spec quickly after your first one.

And even if it's a guaranteed 30-40+ shot, that is nothing compared to the 2 quick guaranteed 40-50+ hits of the claws.

Proud owner of the Quest Cape since 31/08

M200.png

Quest suggestion: The Shadow of a Delver

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Since there is a new Slayer Master, Kuradeal (or something like that) she should assign the Dragons.

Posted by Wugmaster Vincent Xxalius

final.gif

You have to take off everything except your gloves and boots. WTF JAGEX? :thumbdown:

Don't forget about the ring, you can keep that one to :)

And your necklace. :grin:

And quiver! This is fun :P!

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...