Billionaire�s Investment Guide

Cellerdoor

that this formula would require that we know the amount transacted and the value it occurred at. Both 2 unknown variables. We can gain insight into them however by using the 1x method. The best scenarios would be at extrema values (the peaks). The amount transacted would factor out in both the numerator and denominator and left only with the value it transacted at, and as it is near extrema, the value is approaching the extrema, but not quite meeting it.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You shouldn't bump so much, your thread can get locked. It's best to bump when it's on the second page.

Ot:Good guide, shame i've merched for over a month now :D

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

What a nice read. I don't really have enough cash or time at the moment to mess with this, but I love that there are people in this world who believe in gaining all the knowledge you can and putting it to use in whatever you do.

+1 to you. :thumbsup:

When my goals are concluded I will see just how much I can push myself to be different in my ways of making money on Runescape and understand this vital necessity to living large in the real world.

What980.png

voicefb2.png

This is an excellent guide. I can tell you went to great lengths to provide us with this information. At first I thought this was a spur of the moment kind of guide where someone buys 'x' amount of item at 'x' amount and logs in a few days later and sees that it went up a ton so he decides to write a guide about how to be successfully lucky (Which we all know is not possible :lol: ). But, as I read further, I realised that this was the real deal. :shock: The formula is brilliant! I knew about a few of the methods you were mentioning, but it never was guaranteed to materialize into a profitable acquisition. Now, it appears all of this is possible. \' This is one of the most unique guides I have ever seen. Congratulations and I hope to see more! =D>

Very nice guide and very well written, perfect grammar (well your a Canadian, so you grew up with English I guess:) )

You pointed it all out excellently, and placed it all in categories, I did (and do) kind of the same since the GE release and it works out very well I can tell.

(My only problem is: I die allot :roll:)

The only bad think is that the clan chat seems a bit ehh... empty at the moment.

coenvg.png

Master of Firemaking since 10-11-2007 Yes, I QUIT! =]

Master of Woodcutting since Christmas 2007

Completed all quests - Completed all achievement diaries.

Clan Chat Application

Name: xlippsx

Investing History? Merchanted with buying on margin in G.E. for the past couple months on/off

How much money have you made from it? At least 50mil

Do you agree with the purpose of this guide? Yes because it gives a basic outline without giving away specific items that work well.

Do you happen to know the time that the GE prices update? I've noticed that the actual GE updates a while before the database, which really makes checking it a hassle...Also, I've heard that the prices of different categories update at different times, is that true?

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

So you've decided not to join my Clan? I PM'ed you about it a few weeks ago, and i'm still waiting on an answer...

I do agree with your guide. Simple, readable, and understandable (but obvious, to some extent =).

9.5/10. Well done.

Our_Moon.png

Clan Chat Application

Name: Exodus199

Investing History? Have done quite alot of investing in anything, but quite alot of seeds and rares,and often seem to do quite well at it :)

How much money have you made from it? Atleast 20m

Do you agree with the purpose of this guide? Yeah

This is a great guide. One thing though, I dont understand how to predict the price of something the next day. From what i understand, there is the +1 max way, and the formula. Can someone explain this to me?

Clan Chat Application

Name: Saber blade2

Investing History? I used to merchant yew logs before the grand exchange, I was fairly good at it.

How much money have you made from it? I made over 20m

Do you agree with the purpose of this guide? Yes

Saber_blade2.png

I am also still confused. In the example, 90k runes are sold. Now, am I selling the 90k runes? It seems as though I'm trying to estimate it, but I absolutely cannot see how this can be done using the 1x method, which gives me only the price at which a given, specific transaction takes place.

In short, I'm not sure where the number of runes sold is coming from.

melkolmr.png

Name: XxebbittenxX or ebbitten (ebbitten is my main, the other was an accounted i originally made for ranged pking)

Investing History? mainly with iron, coal, steel bars and rune essence

How much money have you made from it? maybe one mil? not very much i wasn't very efficient

Do you agree with the purpose of this guide, of course

would i be able to use this effectively with only about 2.5-3m? it is, after all, the "billionaire's" guide to investing. amazing guide otherwise, i'm impressed. I've never had much luck investing, but im willing to try again after this!

Rune Tips Merchanting Site!

"rune tips cc" if you would like to learn some tricks of the merching trade! We have a great community as well.

Each of us a cell of awareness/Imperfect and incomplete/Genetic blends with uncertain ends/On a fortune hunt thats far too fleet

Very nice guide and very well written, perfect grammar (well your a Canadian, so you grew up with English I guess:) )

Epic grammar phail =D> Just kidding

On topic: Great guide! I am going to try out some of these techniques. Thanks!

RSN: Hellomoron

• 2 weeks later...