Adult swim sucks

Harakiri

I pretty much agree with you. Whatever happened to CARTOON Network? Live action shows are always just terrible.

I practically lock myself in my closet everytime Tim and Eric's Awesome Show comes on. When Tim plays that Casey kid, he freaks me out.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They stopped airing FMA on Adult Swim. It sucks.

If it wasn't for Adult Swim, I would have never watched FMA.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

They stopped airing FMA on Adult Swim. It sucks.

If it wasn't for Adult Swim, I would have never watched FMA.

Well, I can understand that/ When an anime has had it's run, let it do reruns, then let it ride out it's DVD sales. They did the same with stuff like Big-O and Samurai Champloo (terribly underated), and all there other animes.

....Except for the most overated anime of all-time. You guys know what it is. :evil:

You didn't even list Sealab 2021...

I've seen about a half of an episode of that show. It was interesting. I hear it's really good.

"What the [bleep] y'all lookin' at?"

I love The Boondocks. :D

Sealab 2021's pretty damn funny.

Anyways, [AS] has plenty of great shows. I mean, this is what I think is good outa the current lineup:

Venture Brothers, Metalacolypse, Home Movies, Family guy, Robot Chicken, The Boondocks, American Dad, Death Note, Code Geass.

I'm not a big fan of Assy Mc'Gee although it can be funny at times. Haven't even bothered watching "Fat guy stuck in internet".

Of course there is other good quality stuff on [AS] that is still going on (just not right now):

Frisky Dingo (Favorite show)

Xavier: Renegade angel

I don't know what all the hate about Xavier is or, more importantly, it's art direction. Yeah it looks like a crappy PS1 game - that's the point and I love it. The show it's self is pretty damn funny and incredibly odd -- some of the episodes did make me think a bit. I just think that some people are writing it off as some stupid show.

I love The Boondocks.

Boondocks is great, downright beautiful at times even. I loved the episode where Huey wanted to save his friend who was blamed for the wrongful murder of another man, and meanwhile Uncle Rukus is trying to create his own religion about the "White God". Really beautiful episode.

And of course some of them are just downright hilarious.

Yeah, the things and symbols they use to represent modern culture is really brilliant.

Oh, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force is really incredible. It doesn't make sense, but it really makes me laugh.

Ah yeah, I actually forgot to add ATHF to the list, Doh! #-o

You didn't even list Sealab 2021...

oops...I love that show....I think thats the best comedy they ever made....When he was trapped beneath the soda machine was my favorite!

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

• 6 months later...

Can't be bothered reading through all the posts so i'm not sure if this has been said yet. I'm 99% sure adult swim is made for people who are high. If you've never watched adult swim high, try it and I guarentee you will never look at it the same again. I've tried watching it sober and just been like wtf but when I'm high it's the most amazing thing i've ever seen...drugs LOL :lol:

... King of the Hill is meant to be funny? Do I have to be American to get it or something? It's always just bored me. >_:

Yes, people who live in fields without fences shouldn't get it. :lol:

But IDk why I like it, I just do :?

258uo8n.jpg

Yeah, southern folks probably enjoy it more because it really is realistic. If you lived in central Texas in the early 90's, I mean. But it's also funny for other reasons.

I'm from New York and I 110% fail to see the humor in that show, maybe you've got a point haha.

I never found it to be funny, but then it came on [AS] so I caught it a few times.

It's a damn funny show. You probably do have to be American to get it though, because if you know people like those in the show it's so much funnier because it's so true. :lol:

I always found Beavis and Butthead incredibly boring :? .

The only shows i really liked form adult swim were Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Home Movies.

The rest of the shows didn't caught my attention, but meh... they don't even air adult swim anymore in my country... :|

I always found Beavis and Butthead incredibly boring :? .

The only shows i really liked form adult swim was Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Home Movies.

The rest of the shows didn't caught my attention, but meh... they don't even air adult swim anymore in my country... :|

Home Movies is still one of my favorite shows. Maybe try checking out Frisky Dingo laucha, it's another great one on [AS].

I always find Beavis and Butthead boring too.