flying, which would you prefer?

jessy87

Choice one: superman style levitation?

Choice two: wings

Wings types consist of:

"angel" type, large feathered bird wings, each wing is probably as tall as you are. Can fold.

Demon,bat,pterodactyl: leathery wings thin and thus, show your veins/aterries. Most likely similarly sized as angel wings, perhaps smaller. Also can fold

Fairy, dragonfly: extremely thin, Unlikely to fold at all. 2-4 wings, typically smaller then the angel/demon wings

COLORS

Various, black, white, red,blue. typical colors as such. Some suggest fiery wings.

WINGS

PRO: wingspan, large wings. Very powerful most likely.

I would use my wings to stretch out in a theater. Or something like that. Also, they seem more dramatic.

CON: tiring, difficult, awkward.

Imagine finding clothes for your wings?

Levitation

Limits: unknown, however possible.

no awkwardness like wings, clothing would be very much the same.

Holding the arms out like superman does, Not required.

possible "sleep" flying.

opinions?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the look of wings, but all in all I think I'd like that levatate feeling a lot too. But the looks are big for me, and wings look hot to be honest (lol), so yeah, maybe wings. Wings it is.

What kind of wings would you all like?

For me, it might be a cliché, but I'd like the black feather wings. Nice.

Wings. Of steel, fire, and raw power. And who needs clothes to fit your wings?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I'll rather have the Superman type. When robbing the 4th story of a bank, the guards won't look at the winged-man freak so much.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Wings may get in the way (unless you fold them) but just think how awesome they would be. I can picture me spreading my wings and taking off with one huge thump, the sun glinting off them, flames shooting off (especially on the downbeat) and a sunburst-type glow.

I just realized how very strange that second sentence up to the comma, if taken out of context :|

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I would totally go with wings. I mean, they're just awesomely sexy. How could anyone resist?

And I gotta say, Superman looks like an idiot when he's flying. In the old movies mostly, but the newer ones, he still looks stupid. Whereas, say, Illidan in the WoW cinematics, he looks totally AWESOME. He's vaguely humanoid, and that's what I'd picture myself looking like if I had wings. Wings are SO much cooler.

Style-wise, I'd go with flaming orange ones. Feathers and all. Demonic is the cool way to be.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

The guy in X-Men 3 who flies out of the mutant treatment center looks SO HOT. The whole white angel wing thing is the way to go with wings, in my opinion.

If I could fly, I wouldn't be picky about whether it was with wings or not. Flying period would be way cool.

I'm going to elaborate a bit. Mine would be black. Jet black. Leathery underneath, but with lots of feathers. So, feather wings, but jet black and on top of that leathery membrane stretching over the skeleton of the wings. Got that mental picture? AWESOME!

This is my scene: It's midnight. It's winter and snowing (I wonder if the moon would be out, if so, then it would be full). It's freezing cold. I would take a flap, and pretty much silently, float off the ground and ascend into the snowy, black air. It would be sweet. I'll bet nobody would see me. I would proceed to float around and take stock of my life. I would ponder things. Yeah.

Option 2: Everything listed above, but instead there would be no snow, it would still be winter at midnight and freezing cold, but no snow. There would be millions of bright, glistening stars up above, illuminating the sky. The moon is full.

The moon is a bit optional though. It doesn't need to be full, but I think that would look the coolest. I think.

I would choose wings, especially if I could become a bird, more specifically a perigrine falcon. Seriously, I would love to be one of those. Fastest living thing on the planet, be able to fly, AND one of the top predators? Hell yeah. Really this is only because of the book "My Side of the Mountain" by Jean Craighead George.

The levitation to me would just feel awkward. I mean, if I'm going to fly and I have the choice, I'd prefer that it looks more natural, rather than me just floating by.

Wings>Nothing

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

I would choose wings, especially if I could become a bird, more specifically a perigrine falcon. Seriously, I would love to be one of those. Fastest living thing on the planet, be able to fly, AND one of the top predators? Hell yeah. Really this is only because of the book "My Side of the Mountain" by Jean Craighead George.

The levitation to me would just feel awkward. I mean, if I'm going to fly and I have the choice, I'd prefer that it looks more natural, rather than me just floating by.

Wings>Nothing

That book was popular in 3rd grade. xD Among the 3rd graders. *Tease*

I'd rather just have the white angel wings than turn into a bird entirely.

Wings.A perfect excuse to not bring my backpack.Plus,I can generate wind to knock people off their feet!

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I'd go for wings, and I would like them to be the feathers yet be stronger then anything man kind will ever make. Imagine folding your woulds around you like a shield and surving an explosion, especially if you could remain flying with your wings like that (for the duration of the exploding)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Except you wouldn't be able to use your wings to fly safely in high winds, areas of strong turbulence or in places without enough clearance to flap or glide. Oh and your flight will be affected by up- and downdrafts. Not fun at all.

Also, you have a larger radar profile and target cross-section.