Runescape, ever cried over it?

Str4lif3

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is this concept known as crying!? :?

anyway why waste your time crying over a game?

if you lose something make more cash and re-buy it they are just pixels after all... \'

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

I have never cried because of anything in the game, but Ihave got real angry a few times. Once was when I got Pked in the wilderness by a rather new friend of mine. I hadn' tknow him fo rmore than a few days, but he seemed to be a great guy. He and I had had a great time togheter before he pled me, for example we trained togheter and went to different TET events. But then one day he wanted me to join him into wildy to train at the hill giants. I said sure and we started heading for them. But in the forest just south of them he attacked me. First I thought that it was by mistake, that he had pressed "attack" instead of "follow" or something.

But when he continued to attack me I became real angry. "What're you doing?" I shouted out. "Getting some good stuff, noob!". Then I died. That guy put me on his ignore list and I became real angry. The one I thought was my friend had betrayed me! I had wore some real expensive stuff when he killed me, but it wasn't the loss of these items that made me the most angry. It was the betray.

This is the most bad thing that has happened to me in RS. But it didn't make me cry, it just made me real angry. A few things more has happened that has made me go angry and sad too at times, like losing real good items. But I have never cried for something in the game.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

no i have never cried, but like most people here, gotten a lil angry. Take a deep breath continue playing. Life goes on, in not really too sad even if i lost my entire bank, ive never had much money, and if i did. i allways end up spending it somewhere, like skills. they are the most important reason i play this game.

But yeah... i remember hitting the table, and there was some sharp thing, dont remember, but my hand hurt a few days after that :lol:

When my computer just won't connect, I cry, i scream, i swear at it, i punch it, I swear at anything writtn on it. im that nerdy.

EDIT: I also cryed when i first got hacked for 13k.

wildy58.png

Wildy58.png

never cried, when i die or loose lots of stuff i just do quests lol...195 qp atm so you can see how many times ive died lol. there was one quest that made me want to cry tho, sheep hearders, omg that is like the most anoying quest ever, would have rather done underground pass twice :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Y_Z.png

No i have never cried. thats a bit extreme. the only emotion i ever feel that is negative is frustration, when im pking. Usually when i get pj'ed and die, or do something stupid like not eat and die. Otherwise I'm fine.

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

I got mad once because I died 4 a stupid reason (I was in agility arena waiting 4 my hp 2 heal and I accidentally clicked on an obstacle I couldn't do at that time :shock: ), but the other times I just snuff it off and get over it, I still feel the shock though. :P

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

Before i really get mad of rs (when i pked before BH) but not so mad that id crush my mouse or something like that, but no, never cried over it, lol..... :lol: Since i dont pk much anymore, i find this game more enjoyable :mrgreen:

RSN - Ur Enemy, lvl 120 - Back in action!:)

Oldest rsn: Obu86 lvl 100 :P ~Retired~

RS Since 2001

Crying over a video game is pretty extreme...

Agreed. However, about five years ago when I was playing in Runescape Classic I was almost brought to tears when I got pk'ed in my first ever set of rune. I was running for my life, and died at level 2 wilderness. That was back in the day when it cost like 250k for rune set and that was pretty hard to get back then.

But back to discussion, yes it is extreme. If your that attatched to the game you might want to consider taking a leave of absence.

Donate to S_U__O__M_I !!!!!!!!!!!!!

never cried but i was quite upset when i was unfairly banned on 109991 (had a hell of a lot of stuff and my [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation]/bunny ears =( )

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I cried when the December updates happened :cry: , I don't remember if it was because of shame or just loneliness, but I got over crying about it after listening to a song. When I look back at those times I cried about during December, I just laugh at how silly I was to cry about it :thumbsup: , though I still have my opinions about those updates, I don't express them through anger or tears anymore.

ÃÆæÃâ¦Ã ÃâüÃÆÃÂ¥ÃâÿÃâÃ