Str4lif3

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya wen i got scamed fo liek 30k tis 1 time

i quit for liek 5 days and cryed in my room 2 nites

EMO :o

i once was pissed off when Flodder450 got hacked by a classmate,started from scratch again.......... -.-

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Nope. I just get really annoyed with myself for whatever I have done.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

i remember a few (like 2) years ago, i lost, while i was str training in tzhaar and 4got 2 switch 2 guthans for heal:

full guthans (kept pl8)

full dh (kept pl8)

verac brassy/skirt (kept brassy)

whip

rune boots

full ah (with staff)

infinity boots

bunch of other stuff totaling close to 50m (prices back then)

i teared, but not flat out bawling.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

I have to admit, crying is a bit extreme over a video game, but I am being a hypocrite here.

Yes, I was young, 10 to be in fact :oops:, but anyway.

I was hanging out with my Rune Scape girlfriend (Wow, can't believe I used to do that, that stuff makes me look weak and I want to cringe :x :| ) and she wanted to borrow my Granite Maul, when they were a hefty 200k. I said yes and gave it to her so she could have fun at Castle Wars. I followed here then then I got a bit cautious, and asked for her to give it back. Sure enough she had added me to ignore. -.- She then logged out and went to another world or something and I never saw her again. I ended up crying my eyeballs out because it took me a month to get it. Heck, I was 10. I did not know any better. My foolish mistake.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I think around 2 years ago, I fell for the scam where people give you a 'free' account and say they quit, then take it back.

I lost full rune saradomin and like a few hundred K. But to my surprise I didn't cry over it but just felt incredibly stupid. I realized a few days later that the person lent the account to another person who 'coincidently' owned full sara as well. I warned that player and tried our best to get that account muted/banned.

And yeah I agree about crying over a game being extreme, but I think that because there are other things to cry about other than a video game.

xdchickengod.png

xdchickengod.png

Never cried but there was once i got really angry for something i laugh at now.

I was over confident and went down to the haunted mine boss with camo legs, black boater, dds, rune platebody, some kind of gloves and 9 trouts.

I ended up dieing horribly and lost my black boater and camo legs.

It wasnt much but the camo legs was the only piece of camo i had ever gotten in 2 years of playing.

The boater i had gotten from a clue and was worth around 300k at the time.

I was very poor at that time aswell. :P

I will admit I did cry once over Runescape. :oops: It was December 04, back when my friend and I had just started playing. Being the young foolish 10 year old/level 19 I was, I saw a level 3 heading into the wildy. So I said to Martin; "Hey, I bet I can kill him!". So I followed him into the wildy. Finally cought up to him at rune rocks. Seems he was a skiller mining rune, who had a friend with him with 59+ mage. As soon as I attacked him, Bam! Three fire blasts later, I found myself back in Lummy without my precious Steel scimitar. :lol: I logged off and went and cried for like 10 minutes. Ahh oh well. Gf pkers, gf. =D>

3772841190_eba9dc52b2.jpg

Cried over Runescape? Nope.

I see crying as a waste of time. Time that could be spent trying to get back on my feet.

I've been hacked three times. Once on my current account (lost around 20m of stuff) -.- and twice losing my two previous accounts.

Now, I'm more experienced from those...experiences...and know how to deal with any troubles I might face in teh future.

To put it simply - it's just a game. ::'

Darkman_X_99.png

Darkman_X_99.png

99 WC - 12/20/08! =D

99 Defence - 6/19/09! 44,012 to reach it!

Aiming for 2000 Total Lvl!

When i was younger almost.

I just don't care now :roll: I don't get annoyed much to the extent of crying anyways. The last time that happened,(went rev hunting on f2p :wall: , don't ever try) i lost rune full helm, scimmy and kite.

Had a laugh with my rev hunting partner about it over the phone(yes i know him irl)

Never over an item, I've lost tons of whips and such. But when a friend of mine had deleted me (we were best friends forever, known him for years), I couldn't help but shed a few tears.

We're friends again now, but he refuses to tell me why he deleted me... :-#

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

Worst that's happened to me was last september or something when I agreed to let a friend try on my santa, which was most of my wealth at the time. I gave it to him and he said omg ty and logged... I didn't cry but I sort of staggered back and felt like the air had been knocked out of me.

I was peeved when I gt the message that my stone had dissapeared, and I lost 1.3 worth of stuff. I stepped away for a bit, then got over it. I guss I have realised since 04 that its just a game.

3772841190_eba9dc52b2.jpg

Crying? How about tears of frustration!? :evil:

I knew an online friend for a year, and I borrowed him my whip (It cost 2.5m) only to never see it again. I was BETRAYED by my "best friend" on RuneScape. I later picked up pking in the wildy. :D But that phase is over. (Thank God!) The only thing I really enjoy about these trade limits is that there is no more of these "Trust trades". And thus, thank you Jagex. ::'

At my age I wouldn't cry over this game, but I guess maybe if I was younger, it could be a posibility.

Sir_Sibz.png

Sir_Sibz.png

45f0d8e6a6.png

BlogSignature-March11.png