Blizzrds WWI announcment, what is it? DIABLO 3 ANNOUNCED!

Nadril

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be something about Starcraft 2, I'm referring to that one secret mission in Brood War...

[hide=]During the Zerg campaign, mission 9 "The Reckoning". If you beat that mission in less than 25 minutes, you get a secret one. It's the mission where you have Zeratul and a few Dark Archons on that ice moon with the small Terran base. At the end you learn of some hybrid Protoss/Zerg creature... Might be one of those hiding in an ice cave ;O.[/hide]

The teaser trailer is by far the best trailer ive seen fora video game.

The gameplay videos ive seen and developerpanels talking about fast paced gameplay with not a lot of downtime is what diablo needs.

The graphics and isometric perspective makes this game unique.

Starcraft 2 was my most anticipated game with WOTLK behind, Diablo 3 changed that.I wont be surprised if this isnt out till late 2009 early 2010 unfortunatly but starcraft 2, blizzards next two expansions for wow and then this, blizzard are just on top form and i wnat there babies :shock:

Man im so excited!!!!

tifsdac6mc.gif

:evil: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They better make this, SCII, and WotLK work then, cause I don't want 3 crappy games cause blizzard spread themselves too thin.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

:evil: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They better make this, SCII, and WotLK work then, cause I don't want 3 crappy games cause blizzard spread themselves too thin.

You think a gaming company making a billion doallra turnover on just one game, a company with thousands of employees and workers around the world are going to wear thin?In the Diablo panel i watched they have been making this game for quite a while so we know that it hasnt compramised any other products they have had launched or in devlopment in say the past 5 years.Blizzard dont release crappy games either, there one of only a few amount of companys who refrain from release dates until its absolitely finished and it meets there standards.

Also these 3 games have completely dedicated teams, they do draft in developers from other teams like they are with starcraft to play test and texture but other than that you can consider them seperate entities, a bit like Rockstar north and rockstar detroit.

tifsdac6mc.gif

You think a gaming company making a billion doallra turnover on just one game, a company with thousands of employees and workers around the world are going to wear thin?In the Diablo panel i watched they have been making this game for quite a while so we know that it hasnt compramised any other products they have had launched or in devlopment in say the past 5 years.Blizzard dont release crappy games either, there one of only a few amount of companys who refrain from release dates until its absolitely finished and it meets there standards.

Also these 3 games have completely dedicated teams, they do draft in developers from other teams like they are with starcraft to play test and texture but other than that you can consider them seperate entities, a bit like Rockstar north and rockstar detroit.

Ok, but if your only certain.

They better not pull a square Enix and make too many games at once.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I'm looking forward to this, I never played Diablo( :twisted: ) or Diablo 2( :evil: ). Hopefully I'll be allowed to get it by the time it gets out. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Join Future Update News! The longest running update speculation thread on the RSOF, currently on its 24 Edition

QFC 16-17-671-59680498

314v28z.jpg

Thanks to Killerwat for the sig!

I had a feeling it'd be Diablo 3, but now it's confirmed :D.

Anyways, I've never played Diablo I or II at all, would I still enjoy playing Diablo III without touching either of the two preceding games?

In Diablo 1 and 2, after completion of the story, most didn't bother going through it again. After the story, the games became all about trying new characters, building characters in different ways, finding new and better items; and just killing things with your friends. The only issue would be not being able to understand the story.

I can't express how happy I am that they are sticking to the original idea, not making it into a crappy MMO or something.

Man, I'm so excited -- the class abilities look great. Plus, the game has an actual physics engine. =P~

Hell yeah, I'm definitely getting this when it comes out, and there goes my freedom... again. Not to mention some epic battles in the gameplay vid. Only time will tell if the video and game lives up to the hype.

I hope they hold the same tradition with the other games and not charge for online play.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I've been playing:

Diablo

Diablo + Diablo Hellfire

Diablo II

Diablo II + Diablo II Lord of Destruction

And I can't wait to add Diablo III to this list! ::' I've been waiting for years for this game and seeing these vids and pictures I know it havent been for nothing ::'

Ps: Someone said Blizzard don't create bad games or something like that, well they did, Diablo Hellfire is the worst expansion you can ever think of, and expansion that takes away things? Rofl... Diablo III should be better then that, and it probably will be <3:

Ps: Someone said Blizzard don't create bad games or something like that, well they did, Diablo Hellfire is the worst expansion you can ever think of, and expansion that takes away things? Rofl... Diablo III should be better then that, and it probably will be <3:

Blizzard didn't make the Hellfire expansion, Sierra did. I believe Blizzard was working on another game (Starcraft I think) so they allowed Sierra to make the expansion. Due to a lack of advertising and other problems, the game didn't sell well. Since then, Blizzard hasn't had third parties develop expansions and such, or at least I don't know of any...

After having watched the gameplay video, read through the FAQ, infos and forum posts -- I am hundred percent positive that this is going to be the best game ever made. Holy [cabbage].

Wall of [bleep]ing ZOMBIES!

2009rb9.jpg

I do have to admit, although I'm disappointed about it being a Diablo game, the actual game play looks extremely well done to this point. I like the physics engine and the fact that its a destructible world.

I do hope that they have a good array of classes, and that the storyline is a bit longer then Diablo 2.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai