Blizzrds WWI announcment, what is it? DIABLO 3 ANNOUNCED!

Nadril

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DB3?!

My reason for leaving a reply is, i've never played the DB series (just watched some).. But never been interested. But two friends i have, only stopped playing DB2 1 year ago... My god, i won't see them online a single time on msn when this is released! And i barely see them online as it is, not good for my friendships this game^^

But it certainly seems nice.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Oh god, I [bleep] so hard.

That seems so odd to picture "OMG diablo 3 with demons and zombie walls om nom nom nom nom *[bleep] [bleep] [bleep]*"

Let's just say that I'll probably not surface from my room for the first few days the game is out.

@Jaziek, yeah, I hope they continue the tradition of not charging for Bnet.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Ok, 1st things 1st:

1. One of the best game series. Ever.

2. An actual horror/dark fantasy game series that isn't crappy.

3. Thought after 8 years.. A Diablo III would be wishful thinking, but here it is.

Can't say anything negative about this, except they should maybe tune down the lighting a bit in some areas of the game, and tune the graphics to be slightly more grittier/non-WarCraft'ish. No doubt the devs have picked up on that already and work on it, the game is barely even in alpha-stage.

I'll go ahead and take Bluelancer's statement about it being "one of the best ever", to "THE best ever".

I have played LoD on and off since it first came out, and I still don't get entirely bored of it. The story wasn't "that long" (especially if you "rushed"), but the amount of game playing time was very high and I never got bored. The idea of a smaller world with a shorter story line with the "unlimited" game time is far more appealing to me than say WoW. I got bored of WoW after one month, the game just required too much of my time. Diablo I could just go on, level a little, log off...come back almost immediately where I left off and not have fallen terribly behind.

By far the greatest game series ever made...

I'm so excited and I definitely creamed my pants at the trailer graphics. The cinematics are going to crush Diablo 2's in quality...especially b/c D2's were made 8 years ago :o :shock:

The graphics and game play look much better, but tbh I wish they didn't do away with the necromancer for this lame witch doctor. Diablo is a "dark" game, not some RPG taking place in the 13th century full of wonderful fairies and pixie dust magic.

How do you know the Witch Doctor replaced the Necromancer? :S

Nobody does, it's just people speculating.

On a slightly different note, I just watched the gameplay video in HD, and

oh

my

GOD

This is going to utterly obliterate my life.

2009rb9.jpg

How do you know the Witch Doctor replaced the Necromancer? :S

Why would they have the Necromancer when the witch doctor does the same things, and shoots fire balls without Trangoul's?

Would be a waste of one of the 5 classes to have Witch Doctor and Necromancer.

diablo 3 gonna have alot of expansions when they get the cash from selling d3 alone, so don't worry about it.

I heard previous heros have gone corrupt from diablo1/2 so we might have to fight sorcs,pallys, and such.

I hope sorcs stay, man i love em.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I expect this to be out in like 3 years....

Blizz may be big, but any game company undertaking 3 major projects like they are currently is asking to be stretched thin. And possibly not put as much focus on them like they need to. My opinion. Blizz has to much on their plate.

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg

I expect this to be out in like 3 years....

Blizz may be big, but any game company undertaking 3 major projects like they are currently is asking to be stretched thin. And possibly not put as much focus on them like they need to. My opinion. Blizz has to much on their plate.

They've probably been working in Diablo 3 for a while now. Blizzard doesn't release games until they're perfect. Starcraft 2 was started right after Warcraft 3, which was released 5-6 years ago and we still don't have a release date.

They've probably been working in Diablo 3 for a while now. Blizzard doesn't release games until they're perfect. Starcraft 2 was started right after Warcraft 3, which was released 5-6 years ago and we still don't have a release date.

Lmao... no they don't. Look at Starcraft.

Just saw a gamershell article... Apparently there's plenty of fans who are quite disillusioned with the warcraft-esque art style D3 is heading towards, there's a survey/petition that was signed by like 20,000 people asking Blizzard to make the game darker and more gothic.

htt­p://p­eti­tiononline.com/d3art/petition.html

Meh, I probably wouldn't go as far as making a petition just to place unnecessary doubt in Blizzard staff's minds, but I read the petition and it has a point though. It doesn't quite seem like a Diablo game yet, but a sort of Warcraft-alpha test with a different name tag.

People forget that the gameplay video/screenshots are from a very early build. It's not even alpha-test, the graphics and dungeons were probably compiled fast to give at least *some* sort of glimpse to the public about how things are going.

Remember that Starcraft II looked like a cheap pile of trash when it was announced, but within months, the textures were made much less shiny and blocky, and it actually looked like a playable game. And it's STILL in development! (Announced last year)

They're experimenting with colour schemes. I doubt the bright green light and bulky shoulder armor is here to stay, they just wanted to give a preview.

Yay Diablo III! I just watched the trailer and the gameplay video, oh my god =P~

I just hope the Witchdoctor won't replace the Necromancer, seems it has a lot of similar skills to the Necromancer :ohnoes:

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.