What are your talents?

Zierro

I bet I'm the only one on TIF who plays curling. My team got beat by 3 points at provincials by the team that won bronze at worlds :wall: . For the past 3 soccer seasons I've scored on average 24 goals (16 games). Also I'm a beast at anything grammar. I also play tennis and badminton some, although not regularly.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And i'm very strong \' i can lift roughly 250+ lbs with my legs and i'm 14 :thumbsup: and i weigh 170 lbs and its almost all muscle(I slightly have a 6-pack :D ). and i don't work out.

Myostatin-related muscle hypertrophy :o!?

That or you're just weird. But awesome.

Oh, and on the guns thing. Me and my family went out to a shooting range. Of my three siblings, me, and my mom and dad, the latter of which group is the only one to ever have used a gun, guess who had the best shot?

My mom :shock: . Reminded my not to tick her off if I could avoid it.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Dunno if paranoia is a skill...but it did help me when playing "assassin" in school (winner 5 times running) and paintball.My shooting/fighting game teams have a strange habit of winning too :lol:

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Earlier this year i found out that i'm an amazing artist. i'll look for a pic of one of my drawings(i draw real stuff. like ipods, phones, cars, knives, and basically any inanimate objects).

You really should post an example.

Adding onto the thread I want to say I adapt easily to technology and always kind of have.

basically my only real talent is a good grasp of literature/writing/history. had a two-year college degree when i was 18, and got a perfect verbal score on the SAT, which placed me in the top 1% in the U.S.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

do i need to really say it?....

i can pick locks

also

i can be quiet

i can run... fast

i can evade the cops

i can talk my way out of a titanium box

i can make people think i am a "good boy" at school

beet those

373884298_m.jpg

- Can play most pieces i know on the piano blindfolded (with a few mistakes ;) ). I've played for 8 years now

- learned how to use composing software at age 11, have composed jazz, modern, classical, and alternative music since (6 years now). All of my friends say my music is awesome and i could become a professional music artist. Idk about that though, probably hubris.

- every day i just sit down. play random [cabbage]. And it actually sounds nice :) That's how i get inspiration for new pieces.

- I'm tall, 184 cm, and athletic so I rule at most sports except hockey (my skating is horrible) even though I enjoy playing goalie. my idol is Roberto Luongo :D

- I'm ok at debating. I prefer arguing, i get all irate and start bombarding the opposition with insults :D

- Major history nerd. I debate about communism WW2, 20th century world history in general. I know so many random facts about important/unimportant people throughout history it's not even funny.

- Skipped two grades, since I have a good brain (supposedly). Personally i think the school system is just too easy.

- My real name should be Mr. lazy. I somehow managed to get an average 87% total in all my grade 12 subjects this year and I hardly lifted a finger. Seriously. I don't know what the hell I will do when I hit university #-o

- Lean mean eating machine :D

- Mr. Sarcastic Fantastic.

- I know how to get un-addicted from rs. :P (i just got back from a one year break)

- Read and write two languages (Serbian, a Slavic language, and English)

- I lie straight faced to my parents. Only in serious situations. And it works! :twisted:

- I lit an old isolated field (all grass) on fire once to see if i was a pyromaniac. I watched it burn until the flames all died out. When i got back to my house my grandparents werep issed off i didn't spend those two dollars on the ice cream like I'd promised :P. (This was in europe)

edit: I use smilies too much i think.

31145.png

31145.png

31145.png

I personally don't think it's that hard to play piano blindfolded/with eyes closed. Once you're able to memorize it, which shouldn't be hard at all (Unless it's like 20 pages), it's only a matter of knowing where to start. To be honest, once I play a piece enough, I can play it without thinking. It just...Happens. But yes, if you play piano really well, play some really nice pieces/songs blindfolded, it can be quite incredible.

I suppose I can stay silent and unmoving a really long time. Today, I sat on the ground of a train for 2 hours like that. And I wasn't sleeping. I'm sure I can stay silent even longer, I'm naturally quiet.

I guess I can also move quietly.

Basically, I can go unnoticed really easily.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.