What I hate about getting PKed... other than dying

Kill_Life

It takes minimal gear to survive revs...It takes maybe D'hide+whip to kill them.

I'd really recommend you whiner to read viewtopic.php?f=180&t=780059 and see how pathetically weak Revenants really are.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you lag (and you weren't in combat before lag) and come back dead... completely not fair.

................................[Currently Have - 1300M].................................

............tedsignature.jpg............

My Beginner's Merchanting Guide - My Youtube Channel - My Twitter

This just happend to me this morrning.

I got 30min of DP and i went to kill someone and a had 500 lvl 73's attng me at once!

I'm a member and i have 67def but it took them 16min to kill me! :wall: :wall:

...Sure kid...

OT: I hate it that when I log in on a PvP world, I am not immune for the first 10 seconds, just so I can see what's going on. Today I logged on in a PvP world, at the Agility Wilderniss course, and before I even got a chance to click the 'Click here to play' button, I was already being Blitzed, DDS specced etc. -.-

• 2 weeks later...
I mage PK, one on one. Yeah, a real honor Magic PK'er. Dream big. I risk 300k worth of runes alone, and generally no teleport. I give my opponent what no-one gives me, a fighting chance. Call me nice, but it's what I do. I don't mind dying, but when I get PJ'ed, rushed, tagged, yelled at, and generally looked down upon, I shake my hand. All I want is a decent 1 on 1 fight. But rusher and PJ'ers justify themselves by saying, "Every body else does it."

dude are you my clone? i would like a fight i have a chance in not someone away from me so i cant try i love fighting others and willing to risk it i've lost 20 whips due too pjing WHILE in these fights it isn't fair...really it isn't they ain't sad or nerd's just annoying something fierce rushers ARE failed PKers and i'm sure you can agree and well...i hope something comes to enforce change :wall:

• 4 weeks later...

OT: I hate it that when I log in on a PvP world, I am not immune for the first 10 seconds, just so I can see what's going on. Today I logged on in a PvP world, at the Agility Wilderniss course, and before I even got a chance to click the 'Click here to play' button, I was already being Blitzed, DDS specced etc. -.-

I like how the "Click Here to Play" Screen doesn't even appear when you log into a Bounty Hunter or PVP world.

207pd9y.jpgHubs55.png

~Fire cape achieved at combat lvl 80~

BLOG~blog~BLOG~blog~BLOG~blog~BLOG~blog~BLOG~blog~

I just lost two and half million gp on a Pking world. Now, I know it is to be expected and you probably think this is just some noob whining, but give me a chance to explain.

So, I've been wandering the world for about an hour, getting the occasional kill with crappy results. Then I get into a fight with this guy and we start duking it out. We're both eating, praying, he's a little higher than me, but I have better armor. So, he eats twice in a row. Then, quick as you please, this this this [puncture] whose been watching us, immediately, no pause or anything, DDS SPECS me. I survive the first blow, a blasted 31-7 then he hits me again and kills me. HE KILLS ME. I lost my whip, dragon skirt, dragon boots, barrows gloves, neitiznot helm, and so on. And now I've got to replace it all and there goes half my bank.

I'm friggin pissed. HOW, HOW HOW HOW! Did this happen? I know how- occasionally, when fighting a monster, when I stop to eat for two or three seconds, another steps in. JUST LIKE HERE. I could take it if I had died at the hands of the guy I'd been fighting, heck it would have been fair. But this idiot just steps in and takes me down.

Rant over.

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

I know how- occasionally, when fighting a monster, when I stop to eat for two or three seconds, another steps in.

Nope. This happens when the monster stops attacking you, not when it stops attacking it. Basically, if that player stops attacking you for a while, anybody can attack you. This has been a rule for years, Jagex should know about it. That's how people teamed in non-multi wildy years ago.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Isn't this just PJing? Sounds like nothing new to me.... Yeah, it sucks when it happens, but theres a lot of noobs on PvP worlds anymore who do it just to get an easy drop. Hell, almost every fight is being watched over by a PJer whos just waiting for their chance to strike. Its been around a long time and Jagex still has yet to even try fixing it I believe.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Just a part of Pvp.

This has happened to many times for me to count, I've given up on Pvp.

I'm glad, cause now my bank is starting to reappear.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Just bought my Sara Sword back! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

4rvq0m.jpg

^Hawt new Siggy^ Made by yours truly.

Yeah, Spanish class is where everything funny happens.

Click To see my Origami gallery!

[hide=Important drops]Important drops..... Bandos Tassets x2

Dragon medium helm x 1

Dragon pickaxe x 1 (6m)

Verac's Brassard x 1

Veracs's Helm x 2

Verac's Skirt x 1

Guthan's Helm x 2

Guthan's spear x 1

Karil's Leatherskirt x 1

Karil's C'bow x 1

Dharok's Helm x 1 (4.6m)[/hide]

Theres a sticky for this...

You went into a pking world, knowing they're full of total morons who pj and rush you...

What the hell were you doing wear '2.5million gp' worth of items when you dont even have that much bank value...

• 2 months later...

I hate that the fact that, when they removed the old wildy, they had to remove some of the old areas as well.

I miss the Bone Yard. Really good Prayer training there. :cry:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I hate that the fact that, when they removed the old wildy, they had to remove some of the old areas as well.

There are way better training methods, most of them reauiring membership though.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

There are way better training methods, most of them reauiring membership though.

I'm talking about F2P <.<

But still, they don't need to remove the old areas, it makes the wildy much bigger than before.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• 3 months later...

Generally Pkers wouldn't bother people on Treasure Trail hunts, because they would have nothing to gain. They also wouldn't kill near the Abyss tele guy. Revs attack anywhere, anytime, for no reason at all. Oh yea and they drop NOTHING AT ALL!

Yesterday I was killing fleshies on my combat alt and I wanted to switch to a portuguese/french pvp world to avoid crowdedness.

Then I am told that I need to go to a safezone before logging in. I am therefore forced to exit the dungeon and walk north to Edgevile bank AND come back, hoping that I don't get ambushed. This is a COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME imo.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

Well, this just happened today, and I'm quite mad about it. My stats are fairly balanced; 80 atk, 80 str, 78 def. Some guy 12 combat levels lower comes up to me and attacks. I'm thinking 'easy kill' here. Wrong. he tears straight through my Prayer; hitting constant streams of 20's with his rune scimmy. After looking up his stats, i found that he had 85 atk, 90 str, and his def wasn't ranked (though, I'm guessing 40). Unbalanced much? Considering my defence we should be hitting about equal; if not me higher. angry.gif