What I hate about getting PKed... other than dying

Kill_Life

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it when i pot up and get ready to claw spec some noob mager in mystic and some 1 itemer kicks/dds/gses me when they know even if they kill me there is no way they can get a drop.

IMO serves you right for claw rushing. scummy as.

It's not hard to outeat them. The only thing that annoys me in PvP is one itemers and idiots who think they are 'so good' because killing a player with no risk is 'player killing'. Oh, and Pjers

• 3 weeks later...

This isn't about getting pked, it's about pking...

everyone runs. Everyone. Seriously, the only people that don't are the no itemers by lumby. It's ridiculous.

There. That was the millionth time that has been said on these forums.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

everyone runs. Everyone. Seriously, the only people that don't are the no itemers by lumby. It's ridiculous.

Ugh. I just had to point your reading skills out. Great job, Sherlock Holmes. :thumbup:

It's pking, there is no honour among thieves. If you don't run, you die and lose money which accmuluates.

I also seriously doubt your knowledge of pking, given your previous posts in relation to your stats. So are you just posting the "forum"'s views as your own now?

Ugh. I just had to point your reading skills out. Great job, Sherlock Holmes. :thumbup:

It's pking, there is no honour among thieves. If you don't run, you die and lose money which accmuluates.

I also seriously doubt your knowledge of pking, given your previous posts in relation to your stats. So are you just posting the "forum"'s views as your own now?

Pretty sure that you can pk at any level bro ;). This might be one of the few posts that he has experience at :/

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

"choosing your path is the true trial", "the most honorable dilemma"

It's more of the expertise. Do you think any pker of his level would run away from a fight with him (unless it's an obvious outmatch)? If you complain about lower levelled players running from an outmatched fight, why complain? It's more of your incompetence at work then their's.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...