Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What I hate about getting PKed... other than dying

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

ranqe
[ Display Name History ]

ranqe

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 401 posts
i hate how after you die 99% of the time you see the guy who killed you say one of the following (or more)
gf bank
gf (insert item here, void set, torso, whip etc)
owned
noob
kid
sit
lrn2pk
prod

and then the 5/6 people standing around getting in your way as your fighting all say the same thing as the guy who killed you :wall:

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

kilr4hir1996
[ Display Name History ]

kilr4hir1996

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:kilr4hir1996
  • RSN2:toxitis
  • Clan:Safe Soul
i hate it when someone you are pking (i use wizzy hat, wizzy top, and rune platelegs with a bow, or a 2h) and some random max (the max level you can hit) walks up and says "gl" then attacks you. it's a waste of my food, and their time! And when you are franticly running through a multi-way area to bank, a clan binds you, and teleblocks you then keeps doing it again, and again, and again while being attacked by a weak ranger/mager
Posted Image

"I am that soft buzzing in your ears. I am that quick moving shadow you see in the alley. I am the one with the arrow speeding to your head. i am the Assassin of the shadows. The highest bidder gets my services." kilr4hir1996

Kalafai
[ Display Name History ]

Kalafai

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Time Kitten
  • RSN2:Kalafai

I've completely stopped PKing because of two reasons:

1) It's a waste. Seriously, I'd rather powerskill somewhere than waiting an hour for my EP to reach a decent percent so I can go and find a fight, only to get killed and lose my precious items. (Don't bother telling me 100K isn't a lot. If you die multiple times it quickly adds up to a lot) Once you actually manage to get a kill, you only get like 50-100K which certainly isn't very rewarding for sitting for hours doing nothing.

2) The PKers. Yes, I've stopped Pking because of the pkers. They're whining 12 year olds without any form for respect. They'll do anything to kill you with their botted stats (Referring to the majority of all bots being pures and skillers) and feel superior. If you kill them, they flame you for being a nerd, cheating et cetera... If they kill you, they laugh at you for being a noob. If you say something they don't understand they start saying 'rofl' and mention people there not even are present. (Come on, yo mama jokes are so 1990s)

I think that's about it. I'll post again if I can think of more.

Step one, protect from magic. You'll be frozen for less time if hit while it's on, I hear.

Step two, eat til the eighth (?) hit, it will wear off and you'll be able to move and close in.

Step three, die and remember your backup ranging weapon next time, along with your dragonhides.

Assume Nothing
[ Display Name History ]

Assume Nothing

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,191 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired

I've completely stopped PKing because of two reasons:

1) It's a waste. Seriously, I'd rather powerskill somewhere than waiting an hour for my EP to reach a decent percent so I can go and find a fight, only to get killed and lose my precious items. (Don't bother telling me 100K isn't a lot. If you die multiple times it quickly adds up to a lot) Once you actually manage to get a kill, you only get like 50-100K which certainly isn't very rewarding for sitting for hours doing nothing.

2) The PKers. Yes, I've stopped Pking because of the pkers. They're whining 12 year olds without any form for respect. They'll do anything to kill you with their botted stats (Referring to the majority of all bots being pures and skillers) and feel superior. If you kill them, they flame you for being a nerd, cheating et cetera... If they kill you, they laugh at you for being a noob. If you say something they don't understand they start saying 'rofl' and mention people there not even are present. (Come on, yo mama jokes are so 1990s)

I think that's about it. I'll post again if I can think of more.

Step one, protect from magic. You'll be frozen for less time if hit while it's on, I hear.

Step two, eat til the eighth (?) hit, it will wear off and you'll be able to move and close in.

Step three, die and remember your backup ranging weapon next time, along with your dragonhides.

No, protect from magic doesn't help against Ancient Magics.

The 'nerd' comments can be ignored, and edge pking is the best money. I don't get what's wrong with pking

Sir_Kurity
[ Display Name History ]

Sir_Kurity

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,370 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Sir Kurity
  • RSN2:Estorrath
1. PK for 10 minutes or so with chat off.

2. Go back to bank/die, turn pub chat on, read chat log.

3. Realize what the small percentage of sane pkers have to deal with. :mellow:

4. Never pk again.

Not to mention those people at the top of your combat range just lol-attacking you, i mean, they technically have a right to. But when your both 5 steps from bank all it does is waste food/time.
O.O

Pwn_4_free
[ Display Name History ]

Pwn_4_free

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 97 posts
D claw rushers. Nuff said.
Posted Image

Pwn_4_free
[ Display Name History ]

Pwn_4_free

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 97 posts

I hate it when i pot up and get ready to claw spec some noob mager in mystic and some 1 itemer kicks/dds/gses me when they know even if they kill me there is no way they can get a drop.

IMO serves you right for claw rushing. scummy as.
Posted Image

Assume Nothing
[ Display Name History ]

Assume Nothing

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,191 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired

I hate it when i pot up and get ready to claw spec some noob mager in mystic and some 1 itemer kicks/dds/gses me when they know even if they kill me there is no way they can get a drop.

IMO serves you right for claw rushing. scummy as.

It's not hard to outeat them. The only thing that annoys me in PvP is one itemers and idiots who think they are 'so good' because killing a player with no risk is 'player killing'. Oh, and Pjers

Synthox
[ Display Name History ]

Synthox

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • RSN:Bionic Yoshi
  • RSN2:Wels Catfish
  • Clan:TRR
This isn't about getting pked, it's about pking...

everyone runs. Everyone. Seriously, the only people that don't are the no itemers by lumby. It's ridiculous.

There. That was the millionth time that has been said on these forums.

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

sohkmj1
[ Display Name History ]

sohkmj1

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,918 posts
  • RSN:Stack
  • RSN2:sohkmj1

everyone runs. Everyone. Seriously, the only people that don't are the no itemers by lumby. It's ridiculous.

Ugh. I just had to point your reading skills out. Great job, Sherlock Holmes. :thumbup:

It's pking, there is no honour among thieves. If you don't run, you die and lose money which accmuluates.
I also seriously doubt your knowledge of pking, given your previous posts in relation to your stats. So are you just posting the "forum"'s views as your own now?

Racer434
[ Display Name History ]

Racer434

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Hegiran
  • RSN2:sirfights5

Ugh. I just had to point your reading skills out. Great job, Sherlock Holmes. :thumbup:

It's pking, there is no honour among thieves. If you don't run, you die and lose money which accmuluates.
I also seriously doubt your knowledge of pking, given your previous posts in relation to your stats. So are you just posting the "forum"'s views as your own now?

Pretty sure that you can pk at any level bro ;). This might be one of the few posts that he has experience at :/
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

"choosing your path is the true trial", "the most honorable dilemma"

sohkmj1
[ Display Name History ]

sohkmj1

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,918 posts
  • RSN:Stack
  • RSN2:sohkmj1
It's more of the expertise. Do you think any pker of his level would run away from a fight with him (unless it's an obvious outmatch)? If you complain about lower levelled players running from an outmatched fight, why complain? It's more of your incompetence at work then their's.

egyptqueen1
[ Display Name History ]

egyptqueen1

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • RSN:Egyptqueen1
I hate that I always get PK'ed when i'm wearing no armor and the only thing i'm trying to do is get a clue scroll done. Worst thing though is when they just leave your stuff and turns out they killed you for the hell of it.
Posted Image

tripsis
[ Display Name History ]

tripsis

The Fuzz

• Administrators
  • 21,534 posts
  • RSN:Tripsis
Unstickied due to inactivity.
Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -
- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users