Bandos & 3rd Age in RS2.5 (New Detail - Pic Included)

@Dan3HitU

I can't see much difference from what it is now, might just be me. #-o

Yeah I don't see difference either lol.

Also you got that picture from RWT vs. RS diary, so I'm not so sure its what you claim it to be. But I wasn't expecting any big changes to that armours so it might look like that.

Palas1.png

llz sdo het.

Im just so eager for the new updates ^^.

It looks like RSC, only 2x the graphics.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

they both look good

wonder what else is on its way

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Uhm that's just how it is now haha :P

look at the guy his ranger boots, and then compare it with the newest picture, from the latest development diary. There's also a guy with ranger boots,

This isn't new, this is how it is now

99AgilitySignature-1.jpg

QP cape (20 october 2007)

Thats the current graphics. Compare the ranger boots to the ones in the recent Dev Diary. Plus their faces are the current ones.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

lol yet another fake from 3hitu :lol:

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

Zoom way in on it. It's the old graphics, just an extreme closeup that makes it look somewhat smoother and more detailed then our usual faraway cam view.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

does look like the current graphics zoomed in to me and also the godsword is being held in one hand like when u go in f2p if it was an official screenie surely they would have it being held correctly

no,the slayer man in edgeville wears:steel 2h and a d sq lol :lol:

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

Errr... that's not the new Graphics rofl. That's just taken off the Knowledge base and you probably think it's thenew graphics because people don't normally see people wearing that sort of thing lol.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

I don't think those are the new graphics, if you look at the screenie in the dev diary you can see the faces look differents, and compare the ranger boot on this guy and the one on the new graphics screenie and they are very different.

2480+ total