Yomyth105

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like both.

This thread all about opinons tho, but I can't wait for the old

Coke has COKE! in it!

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Pepsi, I used to like Coke, but I finally got tired of it and can't hardly stand it anymore... But I rarely drink pop anyways, so it doesn't really matter. ;)

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Depends.

Nothing beats and nice canned or glass bottled Coke. But I cannot stand the plastic bottled Coke. I think it tastes a lot different.

I only buy Pepsi in plastic bottles, so I can't even remember if canned tastes better/worse/same.

If I had to choose between Pepsi or Coke. I'd choose Coke.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

I used to drink around 3-5 cans of coke each day. Got major tooth trouble, stopped, and moved down to the Diet area. Found out you need the sugar-less diet pops.

Diet coke w/o sugar Vs diet pepsi w/o sugar, somehow pepsi tasted better. Only reason I drink pepsi.

Though to be honest coke to me feels like the classical pop, while pepsi is oriented towards the 'preps' or 'clubers'.

I used to drink around 3-5 cans of coke each day. Got major tooth trouble, stopped, and moved down to the Diet area. Found out you need the sugar-less diet pops.

Diet coke w/o sugar Vs diet pepsi w/o sugar, somehow pepsi tasted better. Only reason I drink pepsi.

Though to be honest coke to me feels like the classical pop, while pepsi is oriented towards the 'preps' or 'clubers'.

the diet soda is a lot worse for you though then the normal.

I'd say I'm more of a fan of coke, but I'll drink both.

Coke. I'm not a big drinker of either but my lil boy seems to like it.. vanilla coke to be specific.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

i like cokes taste better, but coke makes ur teeth feel rotten. (u know that feeling when u drink coke) pepsi doesnt have that. but coke has the better taste.

I'd does have that feeling. Anytime I finish one I always have the urge to brush my teeth, or atleast rinse out my mouth. But as far as taste goes Coke is better that Pepsi.

Quit RuneScape :)

Pepsi MAX > Coke Zero > Vanilla Coke > Pepsi > Diet Coke > Coke

I have absolutely no idea why I like the "no sugar" ones more than the normal ones.

Sugar-Free versions are laced with addictive, cancerous artifical sweeteners such as aspartame.

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE