Coke vs Pepsi

Yomyth105

If I had to choose the type of coke, it would have to be Coke Zero. Then I don't feel guilty and fat, and it doesn't taste terrible!

LOL.. um.. Know what they put in it instead of sugar? Aspartame and similar chemicals: they all attack the brain. You should feel even more guilty about drinking that one. But hey! You'll die younger but you'll die good looking :P

2480+ total

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cherry Coke was just orgasmic when it was around, but now I can't find any.

yeah, but they stopped it, it is a limited time only thing -.- lets spam them asking to bring it back!!!!!

I can get it in uk. D:

And I get it all the time here in Iowa. They made the bottles look a lot like regular coke, you just gotta look harder :P

If I had to choose the type of coke, it would have to be Coke Zero. Then I don't feel guilty and fat, and it doesn't taste terrible!

LOL.. um.. Know what they put in it instead of sugar? Aspartame and similar chemicals: they all attack the brain. You should feel even more guilty about drinking that one. But hey! You'll die younger but you'll die good looking :P

that's not funny..

A friend to all is a friend to none.

And I get it all the time here in Iowa. They made the bottles look a lot like regular coke, you just gotta look harder :P

Yeah same here. I get it in Wisconsin once a week usually. It has a little darker label on the bottles than Coke Classic.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Pepsi tastes somewhat similar to flat Coke to me. I prefer Vanilla Coke to basically any other pop, EXEPT maybe A&W from the tap (there's an A&W's restaurant nearby which has it \' ). I'd imagine that the only reason why Pepsi still exists is thanks to the way that human taste buds vary from person to person. Some just deal better with that sort of thing.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

Pepsi tastes somewhat similar to flat Coke to me. I prefer Vanilla Coke to basically any other pop, EXEPT maybe A&W from the tap (there's an A&W's restaurant nearby which has it \' ). I'd imagine that the only reason why Pepsi still exists is thanks to the way that human taste buds vary from person to person. Some just deal better with that sort of thing.

I live in a town with an A&W and one of my good friend's dad owns it. If it's a REALLY good A&W, they make their own root beer. Which is what ours does.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I like Coke because it's more sharp and bitter and has a kick along with, I think, more fizz. Nice sharp drink.

Pepsi is too sweet and is pretty nasty in my opinion.

I can't agree more (Specially on bolded parts), Pepsi is "OK" when Coke isn't available but Coke is the "Bomb".

It's not that extreme but it does make a difference also Diet/Zero makes you hungry compared to normal coke so it doesn't have to be the best choice when on a diet and guess what? Aspartame attacks your teeth which is a lot worse than normal sugar.

Cherry Coke was just orgasmic when it was around, but now I can't find any.
Doctor Pepper is a "Semi-good" substitute now days, try it.
igsig.png

However, I would prefer Barq's Root beer over any other pop, and a nice good beer over any other drink.

Barq's sucks the [wagon], how could you possibly like that more than Mug or A&W?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I prefer Pepsi if its warm but I prefer coke slightly more if it's chilled with ice. As someone said earlier, pepsi tastes smoother.

sig5235ro7.jpg

Coke. Pepsi is so full of saccharin it makes me sick.

And anyway, pepsi is and always has been a rip off from coke. Its not even like macdonalds and burger king, its just a complete rip off.

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

Cherry coke is great! I think it's labeled under black cherry coke now, but I love it. I never really cared for the vanilla sodas, but they're okay all in all. And does Dr. Pepper really have cherries in it? Dr. Pepper has a really unique taste, almost like cherries maybe. Pretty delicious.

Cherry coke is great! I think it's labeled under black cherry coke now, but I love it. I never really cared for the vanilla sodas, but they're okay all in all. And does Dr. Pepper really have cherries in it? Dr. Pepper has a really unique taste, almost like cherries maybe. Pretty delicious.

Dr. Pepper is supposed to be a mix of 24 different flavors and I suppose cherry is probably one of them. Dr. Pepper is my favorite soda ;)

However, I would prefer Barq's Root beer over any other pop, and a nice good beer over any other drink.

Barq's sucks the [wagon], how could you possibly like that more than Mug or A&W?

Root beer is what I really like, and Barq's is the only stuff I can get from restaurants because I don't even know if there's an A&W near me. Basically, I just like Root beer over any pop, but Barq's takes the best brand because of availability. Also, I can't really tell the difference between them, other than that Barq's has a sharper taste which I like.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

That makes sense, though you can probably find A&W at the local supermarket. I still say it sucks presposterous amounts of the [wagon], though ;)

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

Root beer is what I really like, and Barq's is the only stuff I can get from restaurants because I don't even know if there's an A&W near me. Basically, I just like Root beer over any pop, but Barq's takes the best brand because of availability. Also, I can't really tell the difference between them, other than that Barq's has a sharper taste which I like.

Is that true? Does Barq's have the sharpest taste of all the root beers? I'd imagine I'd like the sharpest, most bitter choice out of the root beers. Because, as you all know, sodas are very sweet drinks. I'd like a contrast.

Meh. I never preferred the Black Cherry Coke to either Vanilla or Classic. As stated, I'll take a good Vanilla Coke over any drink, any time. I've been a coke drinker since, like, age seven, and haven't stopped yet. Never had serious dental issues or stomach issues. However, I'm not a true addict - I buy it over other pop when I'm at the store, but I don't buy it by the truckload.

Yes, when I said any drink, water was included ;)

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

I suppose it's about time I made an on-topic post here.

Coke. Pepsi, too, sucks the fat [wagon], but not as much as Barq's. Too sweet or something. My grandparents absolutely love Pepsi, though, so when I visit my beverage options are limited, since I dislike Pepsi and their water is filled with lead or something. Don't drink soda much anyways.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Dr. Pepper is supposed to be a mix of 24 different flavors and I suppose cherry is probably one of them. Dr. Pepper is my favorite soda ;)

Yeah mine too. I even like the alternatives like Mr. Pibb and the generic stuff. I was always curiuous how they made it taste that way..

I don't really have an overall decision. When it comes down to it Coke has a sharper, more refreshing bittery taste. Pepsi is smoother and sweeter, but sometimes overly sweet.

I like L&P over all of them. Wiki it if you don't know what it is.

lampost_sig_stark.png

I don't really have an overall decision. When it comes down to it Coke has a sharper, more refreshing bittery taste. Pepsi is smoother and sweeter, but sometimes overly sweet.

I like L&P over all of them. Wiki it if you don't know what it is.

Ooh I love L&P!

Just don't let it warm up, then it tatses really bad tbh.

(Most drinks do, just I reckon L&P is the worst)

(For other people L&P= Lemon and Paeroa, Paeroa being a town where the spring that the water was added from the spring with lemon to make the drink, not made that way now but thats how it started)

Doomy edit: I like sheep