got 1 kill (snap seed)

with 6 sharks 1 ppot remaining

2nd trip

same gear

killed 1 a lot of hp fast but killed prayer to 0 teled

found out my drops were nats because someone took my kill

found a world bandos 4/5 killed him for 19k

killed 2nd for 19k :(

8 sharks remain but had to tele due to terrorbird didnt give me sharks fast enough so i had to tele without killing minions

good guide :)

foukouei.png

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saradomin Godsword > Armadyl/Bandos Godsword/Zamorak Godsword

Whip + DFS > Obsidian Shield > Zamorak Book > Rune defender

IMO

Bandos Godsword > Saradomin/Armadyl Godsword > Zamorak Godsword

Bandos is first because the spec is amazing for soloing, If it hits, it shatters the generals defence, meaning more accurate and high shots. And it doubles as a bandos item, so you wont get hit on the way to the boss room. Saradomin godsword would give an extra 5 shark~ around, Armadyl for damage bonus. Zamorak GS would only help you get away from strongstack so you can pray.

And Obsidian Shield > Rune Defender > Zamorak book.

If you choose Zamorak Book over rune defender, you're losing 5 strength bonus, ~12 attack bonus and ~20 defence bonus to gain 2 mage defence bonus, 5 prayer bonus and a zamorak item.

Sure, with the Zamorak book you can use a Skill cape, which will give you +9 in defence bonuses, possibly 4 prayer bonus but you lose 1 mage defence bonus, plus there is always a chance to lose your beloved skill cape.

So if you use zamorak book instead of rune defender, you lose ~10 defence bonus, ~12 attack bonus, 1 mage defence bonus but gain 9 prayer bonus.

Imo Rune defender > Zamorak book

sig.gif

Bgs spec is very inaccurate, I'd rather take the awesome heal and prayer points from SGS speccing graar/mini. But yeah defenders are better, my bad.

I don't know why people keep saying so-and-so's godsword spec is better than this one's. They're all the same. They all have the EXACT same stat bonuses, and (except for Armadyl) give the EXACT same attack and strength bonuses for the special. The only possible way Saradomin could be more "accurate" is because it uses less special attack, allowing you to spec more.

Bgs spec is very inaccurate, I'd rather take the awesome heal and prayer points from SGS speccing graar/mini. But yeah defenders are better, my bad.

I don't know why people keep saying so-and-so's godsword spec is better than this one's. They're all the same. They all have the EXACT same stat bonuses, and (except for Armadyl) give the EXACT same attack and strength bonuses for the special. The only possible way Saradomin could be more "accurate" is because it uses less special attack, allowing you to spec more.

each godsword has different specials :roll:

i don't see how a saradomin godsword special and a bandos special is the same.

YES THEY HAVE THE SAME STATS.

Nice guide, although i died when i tried it :o connection lost ftw

I'm at Karamja ranging lessers... if I don't kill him in time people run underneath my foe and steel my arrows. Why! Have some decency and let me finish off the monster and get my arrows that I earned you PIG! Otherwise i have to run out to grab my arrows, get hit, and go back.. and guess what!, by then they stole my lesser! BASTARD!

100% P2P

I'm 89 att, 90 str, 88 def and I followed your guide. Using a whip and obby shield, a fully loaded tortoise, I couldnt even manage to finish of one bandos, just one!

Might have been because it was my first time, and I didnt always run under bandos to eat (which doesnt seem to work always + sometimes its too late if you click walk first and then eat).

Anyway, my first trip was a disaster.

So i heard you are a respected member of the tif community so i decided to trust you and do a trip. Ive never been there before but you seem like you know what you are doing so i took all my best stuff and went to kill bandos. But everything looked different from the pics you have in this guide and i was lost and i died :( I think you owe me 2m.

LordFan21.pngHilordfan.jpgZ0mg look im so kool even mods tok to me.

So i heard you are a respected member of the tif community so i decided to trust you and do a trip. Ive never been there before but you seem like you know what you are doing so i took all my best stuff and went to kill bandos. But everything looked different from the pics you have in this guide and i was lost and i died :( I think you owe me 2m.

he wrote the guide like 3 days before the graphic update

foukouei.png

I don't see how that really makes a difference. :lol:

Great guide. 9/10

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

I don't see how that really makes a difference. :lol:

Great guide. 9/10

Lol, don't worry. It's just lordfan :lol:

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

So i heard from lordfan you are a respected member of the tif community so i decided to trust you and do a trip. Ive never been there before but you seem like you know what you are doing so i took all my best stuff and went to kill bandos. But everything looked different from the pics you have in this guide and i was lost and i died :( I think you owe me 200m.

sig5235ro7.jpg

I have 90 magic (trying to get 94). Is it possible that you make a guide for mages too, because I'd love to mage-solo him.

Signature2.png

Need any help? or are you just wanting to chat for a bit? join our Social Club (cc: Judobreaker).

Uhh...lol. I guess it could be done, but I don't know how much you'd splash on him...and when he gets on you and you have to re-freeze him, the range mini, and his range attack will own you. I guess I could try it :P

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

This seems like a good guide. Do you think I could do 2 kills (90 att, 99 str 85 def) with a bgs? I only have 59 summ so no tortoise for me :|

16185_s.gif