Solo Bandos Guide

toast647

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ring of Life should be better than wealth, ROW only increases the chance of stackable drops 9/10

Who told you that? I rather have a slight chance at a better drop, so I prefer ROW, untill someone can prove me it doesn't work.

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

Nice guide. I'm determined to try it, so I guess I have some training to do. I managed to survive the attacks of all 3 minions and the general while in a team run, so maybe it's possible at my stats... But not without a godsword.

10/10.

what do you guys reckon, if i solo should i use

Armadyl gs

Or whip + dfs?

Im lvl 135 btw, maxed melee stats

AGS imo, using whip is lame. Try both and see what you like the best.

Updated some stuff on the guide.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

yesterday I tried soloing with the following armor:

Torag helm

Fury

Torag plate

Torag legs

Dragon Boots

BGS

ROL and zammy bracers

Skill cape

War Tortoise

First 2 trips I was a bit nervous and forgot to switch on piety so had to tele out

3rd trip was more confident killed graador and 2 minions and tele`d out

4th trip....killed graador and exactly as he hit the floor I followed :S dont even know what his drop was :) Lost around 4mil

Some on this forum suggested that I need to use Karil top instead of Torag..... I even sold my BGS and got a SGS... I have the following questions:

1. Should you always hide underneath him to eat ? If you hide underneath him wont the minions continue attacking you ?

2. My BGS was hitting loads of 0`s thats why I changed it to an SGS.....but doing some tests with the SGS in duel arena I noticed that even the SGS hits many 0`s :S Did I do the right thing ?

3, What bandos item should I take now that I have sold my bgs ? I try using a zammy cape instead of my skill cape

4. Should I use sharks or Manta till I get the grip of it ?

Very nice informative guide :)

Mitchartz.gif

GWD:

Sara : 6 saradomin swords in 3 trips with team

Bandos : Hilt, Tassets, Chest and Boots (with team) 2 Shard 3 from minions

Armadyl : nothing yet

Zamorak : 1 steam staff (with team)

Spiritual Mages : over 40 dragon boots

yesterday I tried soloing with the following armor:

2. My BGS was hitting loads of 0`s thats why I changed it to an SGS.....but doing some tests with the SGS in duel arena I noticed that even the SGS hits many 0`s :S Did I do the right thing ?

bgs and sgs have the same bonuses

bgs spec doesnt hit quite often as sara does though

3, What bandos item should I take now that I have sold my bgs ? I try using a zammy cape instead of my skill cape-ancient mace

4. Should I use sharks or Manta till I get the grip of it ?your supposed to use sharks

Very nice informative guide :)

foukouei.png

I tend to hit a lot of 0's but I end up koing graar after a while

SGS is best imo because you have two specs and you can heal possibly 50 hp if you hit good.

You should always run under him to eat because he can keep attacking you with his range and you could die.

I don't bring a bandos item, but if you want you can bring the ancient mace, or buy bandos boots. Bandos boots give pretty good defence

Your stats are pretty good so I don't think you need mantas. I don't know how much your magic level effects how much the mage mini hits you, and you're only 85 magic, so try a few runs with torags plate and then try a few with karils top and you choose what you like better.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

I'll be the first to admit my inexperience with GWD bosses, although my 125 combat level would seem to argue against that. Nevertheless I feel the need to ask my question:

Why do you have so much melee defense when you are praying to protect from melee? Wouldn't Karil's armor be better? Or else Sara/ Zammy Dhide body and chaps?

I'll be the first to admit my inexperience with GWD bosses, although my 125 combat level would seem to argue against that. Nevertheless I feel the need to ask my question:

Why do you have so much melee defense when you are praying to protect from melee? Wouldn't Karil's armor be better? Or else Sara/ Zammy Dhide body and chaps?

Range defense.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

killed bandos with whip and obby shield before i read this with terrorbird got 2 solos per trip

went with ags and torags with my friend on mager in non ls, didnt evenm kill him once >_>

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

awesome guide, just tried it and got 2kills with 84, 85, 87.

:thumbsup: thanks toast

range0matic1.png

godwars splitdrops:sara=30ss, 5hilt--bandos=4hilt, 3chest, 3tasset, 3boots--arma=5helm, 6skirt, 10plate, 3hilt

dks solo:5axe, 7zerker, 5warrior, 2hatchet, 1seer

dks duo:7axe, 2zerker, 2warrior, 4archer, 1seers

tds: 3solo claws 1duo claws