SporeScape

kazumaishimaru

Where do you get the version that lets you have all the parts? I have the demo right now and it is so limited! :wall: I want to be able to give things wings and such, someone link me to a place to get the full version please?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Using your Wii to type all that out? >.<...

Finally someone understands my pain....p_p

I have been following this game for over 2 years, it has so many delays its incredible.

From RuneScape alone you can copy The King Black Dragon, BarrelChest would be nice, Aviansies, the TzHaar, Warped Tortoise (which would just be creepy) amongst many others. Those are from RuneScape alone.

2 years!!! @_@

I have only just started watching in the past 7 months.(since x-mas)

I really laugh at the warped tortoises attacking some poor kids planet of pikachu.

I am nice. . .

Ah, thanks monkeybeast0 for getting the pictures...my wii can't get them.

I'd also like to point out that EA is also actively banning accounts that upload creatures based on other media

Wow, I guess I can't say I saw it coming. I half-expected some companies to get angry for the duplicates and then they would start removing them.(looks like they're a step ahead)

But there are millions of creature copies and I hope they can't ban it from the final product. (i really wanted a turoth army)

(also try to talk about Runescape's reaction to the copies)

I mean its not like Jagex has ever stolen someone else's monster designs..

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

awesome, watch the new graphic monsters from the update look like these that would be funny hahaha

----Hoping to get 94 mage soon!!!-----

add me : tantrum2525 (send me a message saying you're from tif)

Wow, they look nice. I like the Dagannoth the best though. I'd like to see a spore Jad. \'

Which version? I think the new look might be to hard. @_@

Just bought the full creator. It ten dollars if anyone is wondering

I want to join in the fun...but I need to save my money for the full version. D:

I am nice. . .

Anyway, I wanted to know what runescape monsters you guys think you could make.(a lot of explaining for that huh?)

I wonder what I would make... :P

And no one post the link I know you want to, because I have already seen someone else's attempt to duplicate a bloodveld on that game. #-o

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

I want to join in the fun...but I need to save my money for the full version. D:

Well the full game is tops $60, and is coming out roughly this September, so really it's not that bad of a deal. If you can't make $60 in...2 months you need to get a lawn mower and cut grass haha.

Quality posting at its finest.

Well the full game is tops $60, and is coming out roughly this September, so really it's not that bad of a deal. If you can't make $60 in...2 months you need to get a lawn mower and cut grass haha.

The 10 dollars you pay for the full demo version will get discounted on the price of the actual game.

Lol @ kurask :P

Heh, that Terror Bird looks like it's about to cry. I've heard about Spore quite some time ago and, depending on reviews (and if the PC allows it), I'll be giving it a go. It sure sounds like an interesting game.

Well since it's summer, all the tutor jobs I have are on hiatus. So I limit myself from buying things.

The 10 dollars you pay for the full demo version will get discounted on the price of the actual game.

Lol @ kurask :P

Oh, good! I guess I should go ahead and try it out then. n_n

I am nice. . .