Worst Slayer Tasks

Dire_Wolf

Bloodvelds - These are pains to kill and they cost money to train on em for me.

Infernal mages - I'm still sour over the whole "Plotting your doom" thing.

Bronze dragons - I get these all the time and i can't kill them.

What is the "plotting your doom" thing about?

Talk to the slayer masters more. they give you details about the creatures.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue Dragons- I don't have 70 agility. :(

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

On blacklist:

• Scarabites (though I'm considering unblocking now that the pyramid from Missing my Mummy has tons of low level ones)

Goraks (they hit too hard)

Warped Terrorbirds (I don't like the chimes. If you only had to use it to kill them like Gargoyles I might've been able to stand it)

Black Demons (may unblock since I need range xp now that I've maxed melee)

Aside from them, I hate Suqahs for having no decent drops, I don't really like Aquanites since they hit harder and more frequently than most slayer monsters, and I normally love Steel Dragons, but I just had a task of 73 of them, which took me two trips ranging to finish. So high amounts of Steel Dragons I don't like.

Also Kalphites are iffy, I'm not fond of monsters that can poison. I haven't gotten a task of them since I got 88 summoning though, so maybe the pony will change my view on them.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Am I the only one that despises Aquanites? I don't know why, but I just can't stand doing them...

I actually liked them in the beginning. Decent loot, decent blue charms, etc. Now i HATE them after getting about my 20th task. So yeah, theyre preyy much my Worst Slayer task aswell.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Steel dragons/Iron dragons. I just cant stand them -.-

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

Am I the only one that despises Aquanites? I don't know why, but I just can't stand doing them...

I actually liked them in the beginning. Decent loot, decent blue charms, etc. Now i HATE them after getting about my 20th task. So yeah, theyre preyy much my Worst Slayer task aswell.

I was having trouble with my first Aquanite task. I went and got 80 cooking last night so I could use my Bunyip scrolls on the raw sharks. :lol:

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I had black demons block, but after realised how great they were, unblocked them, the 4 monsters I will have blocked though are:

Steel dragons, warped terrorbirds, hellhounds and possibly gargoyles once I reach 75 slayer, I'll reach my own verdict on whether they suck or not.

My legions of fans:

thestigclipboard.png

Also I realize that I hate kaphites with a burning passion. I don't have a cannon and the workers bore the hell out of me plus have absolutely no drops. I also haven't been to Aquanites, but because of my nub mage level I'm guessing that they would own me hard. Other than that it's mostly not about the task, but how often I get them in a row/loop.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

A good reasom to always do your iron dragons tasks:

[hide=]D_legs_drop__D_by_Davichu.png[/hide]

:thumbsup:

Anyways,

HHs

Tasks I want to block but don't have the points for:

Kalphites

Steel dragons

Black demons

Greaters

A lot more

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.

A good reasom to always do your iron dragons tasks:

[hide=]D_legs_drop__D_by_Davichu.png[/hide]

:thumbsup:

Damn straight people NEVER knock a drag task! I've gotten 2 visage's, one from a 17 black dragon task(on the week of release I believe, was so cool) and one from a 70 something iron drag task(two weeks ago.)

for some reason I don't get set them often so that's probably two visage's in like 10 tasks worth of drags.(i took a long break)

I have gargs blocked just because i cba to have to manually click the rock hammer, I like to be able to semi-afk and I can't so much with them.

Bar that nothing as I like the variety. I MIGHT block kalphites just because they annoy me for some reason, but ranging the guardians(or cannoning soldiers) gives good xp so I'm not sure.

cakesncats056-1.jpg