Worst Slayer Tasks

Dire_Wolf

i dunno if im actually goin to blacklist a task. every time im about to ill get the task and then get really good drops. like kurasks. in the past hr ive gotten 3 sword drops and its range xp

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My blacklist:

Greater Demons

Hellhounds

Steel Dragons

Gargoyles

I don't mind waterfiends because of the charms (this may change after i hit 88), irons because i recently got a visage and they are a profitable task, black demons have great charm drops in the tunnels, Wyrven tasks are on the edge, they are fairly time consuming but do have a couple nice drops, plus the bones mean you always turn a profit, I can't get warped birds or scarabites, and mith drags aren't bad with the very small numbers and rarity (I haven't gotten them in 60 tasks).

nh.jpg

I dont know if i posted. But my black list is:

1. Aberant Spectres ( Often crowded at the slayer tower), and now as many have slayer helmet it will most probably be crowded at SK dungeon aswell

2. Fire Giants - Annoying, i just find them a bit to slow. Loot is alright, but i just still dont like em for some reason. But they are not that bad, i just blacklisted em, thats all.

3. None - reserved for ugly hellhounds..

4. None - most likely to be Skeletal Wyverns

I might though take off Spectres+ fire giants though, as they arent so bad.

The ones I really hate are hellhounds and bronze dragons for the poor drops. Hellhounds may give clues fairly often, but I usually don't pull out mid-task just for a stupid clue. Still, I grit through them, I'm saving my points for blacklisting and the fun slayer helm ^_^

2. Fire Giants - Annoying, i just find them a bit to slow. Loot is alright, but i just still dont like em for some reason. But they are not that bad, i just blacklisted em, thats all.

You probably hate the crowds, may I suggest the Chaos Tunnels?

Close to bank (fire giant area is near level 18 entrance, close to BH bank.) and NO ONE goes there.

Need a new signature....perhaps...

Close to bank (fire giant area is near level 18 entrance, close to BH bank.) and NO ONE goes there.

ty, i forgot about them:O

No probelm, there's even a safespot for rangers/halbreders.

When you enter, you're in a room of Moss giants, go down one portal and bam, you're there. (beware of randomness).

Bring a games necklaces for faster banking.

warped beasts - lousy drops, crystal chime requirement, and long distance from bank.

Just use spirit trees to the G.E

I use Sumona so my worse tasks are:

1)Kalphite-blocked

2)Black Demons-blocking once I get

3)Hellhounds-blocking once I get

can't think of the last one I want to block

Retired from Runescape.....for now

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=748278<

xb0x%20rulzs.png

No probelm, there's even a safespot for rangers/halbreders.

When you enter, you're in a room of Moss giants, go down one portal and bam, you're there. (beware of randomness).

Bring a games necklaces for faster banking.

thanks, oh and i got bunyip so no hallying for me:P

thanks, oh and i got bunyip so no hallying for me:P

Do remember that it IS multi, and they tend to hit hard when you least expect it...

Now, how to get back on topic...

Yeah i know, and about topic. Spectres might seem alright, but soon as alot of players get slayer helmet, it might become a menace task again :x

Yeah i know, and about topic. Spectres might seem alright, but soon as alot of players get slayer helmet, it might become a menace task again :x

If I were to kill spectres, it'd be for herbs, not slayer. However, it gets crowded, and they have higher accuracy then normal against magic defense + nose peg. :wall:

Yeah, but remember that with Slayer Helmet our accuracy and damage will be higher too :lol:

You already get that with Slave Amulet/Slave Amulet(e), (e) gives more accuracy/strength bonus, and doesn't require having them as a task.

Yeah, but remember that with Slayer Helmet our accuracy and damage will be higher too :lol:

You already get that with Slave Amulet/Slave Amulet(e), (e) gives more accuracy/strength bonus, and doesn't require having them as a task.

Aha true, my bad :wall:

I am going to block: Steel Dragons, Skeletal Wyverns, Scabarites, Warped Terrorbirds(maybe), if not warped then probably Iron Dragons to get rid of going into that stupid lair -.-

Those seem like very good choices, only one i wouldent block is steel dragons. But i guess it's best for slayer exp to do that. Either way, rest are great.

first black list is-blk demons, im 117 combat w/god sword and it takes forever to kill 198 of those. they give no good drops ever! and if i want to train on xp ill go kill dusties.

second black list-waterfiends, i got slaughtered without bunyip, so i tried to range them in the safespot. killed 2 ranged the wrong one and had to telly out. i have no good way to kill them till bunyip.

2nd&3rd-open

as for w.terrorbirds-i bring combat framiliar, cannon and guthans, and go to the last chamber with only one bird. no wasted c.balls full health. kills pile up quick. oh dont forget nats. tree telly gets me there from g.e.

scarabites are anoying but i bring chisel and come out with boku arrows and bolt tips

greaters- i hated till i started maging under oger onclave

gargs-how can u not like?

iron/steel/blk-do it for the visage

skele wyrvens-i would not like, however first assignment i got 2 g legs in 20 kills, i like em

specters-i do it for the herb drops

and hellhounds-dont complain about getting to many clues! dont pick em up then,or bank till after task

mmmorgan.png

Mmmorgan.png

So far I have Gargoyles and Black Demons blocked. I find neither fun to kill, the hammer REALLY annoys me for Gargoyles.

I'll definitely be blocking Hellhounds if I get them - I like to get some drops other than charms. -_-

Dragon Drops: 3 Left Halves, 5 Plateskirts, 3 Platelegs, 1 D2H, 7 Axes, 15 Boots, 1 D Med

GWD Team Drops: 1 Saradomin Hilt, 4 Saradomin Swords, 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Bandos Tassets, 7 Shards, 2 Steam Battlestaves

GWD Solo Drops: 1 Bandos Hilt, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 1 Shard

Abyssal Whips: 10

• 2 months later...

I will block Steel dragons for sure, much too slow even when maging.

Although I would not cancel them I find hellhounds dull, terrorbirds irritating, and red dragons irritating with their dog friends.

Keep in mind with 35 points = 80k in runes or more, a permanent cancel is not cheap.

I love scabarites (wish you could get assigned 100), you can range them easily, and stick to ranging the lancers in the swampy plain froma safe spot, or do the crazy cannon dungeon thing.

I love gargoyles. Mystic tops, granite mauls not too rarely and easy to pwn with a zammy spear on crush (I kill them as fast as lvl 133s with a whip and I am lvl 107). Plus if you forget the hammer for a sec you get extra combat xp no big deal.