Any RSC players moved on?

M_A_L_T_A

Dunno if anyone remembers me.

name was Playa--2c & M A L T A. Used to pk a lot on RSC. I made M A L T A A for the first few months of 3d and got over it coz it was gay.

I'm now playing WoW on the oceanic server of Jubei'Thos. I'm an Undead Warlock. My name is Unlockedd, hit me up if you happen to play it. I'd love to have a nostalgic chat about RSC.

Peace.

Also be interested in what other online games others have switched to now?

I do remember you, on my pker (dittos) I believe we used to PK. Weren't you a monk pure around level 63?

Anyway, I have not really played another game since RS (an RPG I mean), now I'm trying WoW but it is boring as hell.

I still miss RS-classic, especially the PK-ing. But it's all in the past.

signature4s.jpg

Haha, i remember Dittos. You were an addy pure weren't you? Yeah i was lvl 62 i think when i stopped playing.

Dude don't let leveling deter you from WoW. The game begins once you hit 70.

Good to see an old face around! :D

Haha, i remember Dittos. You were an addy pure weren't you? Yeah i was lvl 62 i think when i stopped playing.

Dude don't let leveling deter you from WoW. The game begins once you hit 70.

Good to see an old face around! :D

Yeah addy pure.

As for WoW, it's prolly interesting but I cannot do it anymore to get to lvl 70 and need a month of boredom before I can have fun. So I dno wheter I'll ever going to play it.

signature4s.jpg

• 3 months later...

name was Playa--2c & M A L T A. Used to pk a lot on RSC. I made M A L T A A for the first few months of 3d and got over it coz it was gay.

I'm now playing WoW on the oceanic server of Jubei'Thos. I'm an Undead Warlock. My name is Unlockedd, hit me up if you happen to play it. I'd love to have a nostalgic chat about RSC.

Peace.

I'm in the same boat. I played RSC for about 5 years and havn't been on in awhile. I actually came across a game very similar to RSC (called "awplanet" Another World) in the past week. It looks like the programmer is Dutch, due to the Dutch and English language options. Chickens have 3 hp, there is fishing, cooking, mining, herblaw, crafting, pking areas, bronze armor, iron armor, similar skills, similar graphics, similar leveling time to RSC, and FTP. The buildings arn't medevil, but pking in the dungeons makes me feel like im back in ftp rsc.

My name on there is xgatorx if anyone is interested in talking.

Peace.

I'm in the same boat. I played RSC for about 5 years and havn't been on in awhile. I actually came across a game very similar to RSC (called "awplanet" Another World) in the past week. It looks like the programmer is Dutch, due to the Dutch and English language options. Chickens have 3 hp, there is fishing, cooking, mining, herblaw, crafting, pking areas, bronze armor, iron armor, similar skills, similar graphics, similar leveling time to RSC, and FTP. The buildings arn't medevil, but pking in the dungeons makes me feel like im back in ftp rsc.

My name on there is xgatorx if anyone is interested in talking.

lol i remember when aw came out, its a russian game. alot of rs players migrated, than came back. it looks nice on the outside but sux when u learn the game..

I was on halo 2 busting up on pros... But halo 3 made me feel as rs2 made me feel the same as when I was on runescape.

Fable 2 will be sick, because it reminds me of rsc. Pick that game up inless your amish.

I'll chat with any pregnant women over the age of 40 who practices Buhhdism. That is all.

if im amish im not going to be reading this anyway, as i will be busy in the barn milking stuff

Yeah but you know amish would be awesome smithers and stuff... They are good at that kinda stuff.. if they played

I'll chat with any pregnant women over the age of 40 who practices Buhhdism. That is all.

if im amish im not going to be reading this anyway, as i will be busy in the barn milking stuff

Yeah but you know amish would be awesome smithers and stuff... They are good at that kinda stuff.. if they played

i was thinking more along the lines of prayer lol

Na man you got it all wrong.. prayer would obviously be afghans and such, but amish are good crafters, smithers, miners things with their hands. Come on, I live in a state where I have to pass those horse and buggys daily... but boy do they have a bargain on hay!

I was on halo 2 busting up on pros... But halo 3 made me feel as rs2 made me feel the same as when I was on runescape.

Fable 2 will be sick, because it reminds me of rsc. Pick that game up inless your amish.

When does fable 2 come out? And add me on halo 3, gamertag is dmhh. I'm Dustin (dsm). Gamertag is dmhh in case that confused you lol.

(I can't get past level 35.)

Wasn't this kind of topic considered old 4 years ago? I think everyone's moved on except 3 hit you who showed up that last month of rs before rs2 came.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Me and B O N E Z play RS2, I know it isn't moving on but it's a different game kind of lol.

probably out of the 87 friends I have from old runescape on my friends list only 5 actually still play.. but half dont even remember what it was like back then.. They're too much into RS2 now....

Queen of Classic

2igeq9e.jpg