Red Chins/MM Caves Nerfed

xxxrunescapexxx

Ok, why can't you just go range say hellhounds or beasts? I don't understand the rush to get lvls. Why not just play the game and have fun? I didn't use chins/monkey bones to get my range lvl. I just did my slayer tasks and I got 99 range a long time before I got my 99 slayer.

signatureii2.jpg

Ok, why can't you just go range say hellhounds or beasts? I don't understand the rush to get lvls. Why not just play the game and have fun? I didn't use chins/monkey bones to get my range lvl. I just did my slayer tasks and I got 99 range a long time before I got my 99 slayer.

QFO = quoted for ownage

This was merely a faster training place than usual, im going to go as far as saying that it was exploited beyond belief. Jagex doesnt want you to get 99 in everything fast, then youll just leave! they want it to be long and as painful as possible so that you stay until you complete every one. You dont HAVE to train there, think of before chinns and in RSC

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

I doubt Jagex will fix the caves.. but I dont think that red chins will become entirely useless.

Yea theres the whole "chaos tunnels" solution, and everyone wanting to use chins might have to accept that may be the best place from now on.

And then there people saying hunter is ruined ruined ruined, its not like chins will ever reach 0gp? People will adapt like always and accept the fact that they have to settle for mummies or anything else in the chaos tunnels.

Its still faster xp than normal and it'll probably be cheaper with chins lowering and the slower xp rates.

Jagex didnt COMPLETLY ruin power training range or cash from hunter, its just been scaled down to a lower lvl making it slower but yet still faster than most range methods

I've been to Mummies and I have to say I enjoyed it, the only annoying part is when there are only 2 and you killed the rest, I got over 3 Ancient Staffs, lots of Rune Squares and Scimitars + the xp was only a bit behind.

If you chin at CT you'll get drops, with those drops you can buy new chins and get like what, another 50k xp which actually brings it too the same xp as MM.

I always lagged at MM too and it was too dangerous, Mummies are way safer and I don't mind getting less xp if that involves more safety for my gear.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

I've been to Mummies and I have to say I enjoyed it, the only annoying part is when there are only 2 and you killed the rest, I got over 3 Ancient Staffs, lots of Rune Squares and Scimitars + the xp was only a bit behind.

If you chin at CT you'll get drops, with those drops you can buy new chins and get like what, another 50k xp which actually brings it too the same xp as MM.

I always lagged at MM too and it was too dangerous, Mummies are way safer and I don't mind getting less xp if that involves more safety for my gear.

Totally true. You took the words out of my mouth.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Heard jagex is fixing this cause it was an unintentional bug in the system update with the new graphics.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

Heard jagex is fixing this cause it was an unintentional bug in the system update with the new graphics.

You heard that right:

"Why have you stopped the monkeys from respawning properly in Zooknock's tunnel?"

We apologise for the confusion, this was a mistake on our part and it will be corrected in our next game update.

The little critters will soon be resuming normal resurrection activities.

Click here for the full FAQ.

You heard that right:

"Why have you stopped the monkeys from respawning properly in Zooknock's tunnel?"

We apologise for the confusion, this was a mistake on our part and it will be corrected in our next game update.

The little critters will soon be resuming normal resurrection activities.

Click here for the full FAQ.

Oo thanks for that, I personally hadn't noticed.

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

Apparently, I am just old and internet illiterate. What does GF mean?

Yes, what on earth does it mean? :oops:

----------------

Now playing: My Chemical Romance - Dead!

via FoxyTunes

It means good fight. Regularly it's used to congratulate your opponent on fighting well, whether they win or lose. In Runescape it's generally used as some sort of sarcastic victory speech.

emot-eng101.png?w=23

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Apparently, I am just old and internet illiterate. What does GF mean?

Yes, what on earth does it mean? :oops:

----------------

Now playing: My Chemical Romance - Dead!

via FoxyTunes

It means good fight. Regularly it's used to congratulate your opponent on fighting well, whether they win or lose. In Runescape it's generally used as some sort of sarcastic victory speech.

emot-eng101.png?w=23

I think that actually most of the time its used in quite a freindly manner, in places like the duel arena and CWs, its just generally accepted that everyone says it. Its usually sarcastic when it has things added to it like "GF u tried", "GF nerd", "GF farcaster", or whenever it's used on the RSOF. :wall:

mgssteelwarol7.png