realy realy cool mage lvling!!!

slaytanicc

Hey there!

i dont know if anyone has ever found this out before me but i thibk i might have stumbled upon something cool. I have found a way to level up you magic level while not letting you hp level up. For excample a level 3 can now have 99 magic. This is a very cool way to level up magic, a bit expencive but really awesome. So here goes...

You know those wizzards between port sarim and Falador? Whell they are invulnerable to any of their own typa spells. Like the fire wizzars is not damaged by any fire related spells. While hitting 0's agains him all the time your mage will level up but you HP will not... pretty cool right? Since the wizard mostely hits 0 on me and i hit 0's on hit it almost becomes a type of bot... it fights while you watch... you can walk do anything while it fights for you hehehe...

Please tell me what you think...

your loyal player slaytanicc! :mrgreen:

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Well I for one agree that this is not an original find. However it is nonetheless useful to players wanting to partially afk and is not that expensive. Tips like this need to be repeated from time to time so that newer forum members find out about them. I actually do repeat tips deliberately from time to time for this reason. So give the guy a break!

tisk tisk vjulius i pitty you... do you sit around all day waiting to stomp on some1 who does not speak english perfectely just because its not their first language.... tisk tisk get a life.... :lol:

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

tisk tisk vjulius i pitty you... do you sit around all day waiting to stomp on some1 who does not speak english perfectely just because its not their first language.... tisk tisk get a life.... :lol:

she vaguely even mentioned that, its more about that this is just incredibly old news and that alching is better...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

sigh....people need to reread post sometimes. And that method is pretty old.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Hey there!

i dont know if anyone has ever found this out before me but i thibk i might have stumbled upon something cool. I have found a way to level up you magic level while not letting you hp level up. For excample a level 3 can now have 99 magic. This is a very cool way to level up magic, a bit expencive but really awesome. So here goes...

You know those wizzards between port sarim and Falador? Whell they are invulnerable to any of their own typa spells. Like the fire wizzars is not damaged by any fire related spells. While hitting 0's agains him all the time your mage will level up but you HP will not... pretty cool right? Since the wizard mostely hits 0 on me and i hit 0's on hit it almost becomes a type of bot... it fights while you watch... you can walk do anything while it fights for you hehehe...

Please tell me what you think...

your loyal player slaytanicc! :mrgreen:

:? uhhhhhhh... well, you see, this method was found out a few years ago, and besides being extremely slow, there are literally about 40+ spells that don't give hp exp that are faster than this. also: if you want to splash-cast, just get -65 mage bonus, you'll ALWAYS splash no matter what kind of monster

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

That is a very inefficient way to get 99 mage. If you dont want hp exp, then:

1. Do witches potion & imp catcher

2. Get 19 mage either by stunning/confusing/or ur method.

3. Use curse with -65 mage bonus until lvl 55

4. High alch to 99.

Staurolite.png

wel thanks for all the positive comments... and while alching involves alot of mouse clicking i dont have the patience to alch and this method does give good exp if you are willing to spend the money... as i have already gottne over 100k mage exp in only a few hours... :thumbsup:

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

she vaguely even mentioned that, its more about that this is just incredibly old news and that alching is better...

I'm a male, also Slay I suggest getting Firefox as it checks your spelling automatically which in turn increases your English "skills" as you see your mistakes.

And may I ask why you think I would waste my precious time waiting for a opportunity to stomp on a person? I used to be very active in "Help & Advice" until it got crowded with people like you, Nowdays I just take a random topic every now and then.

igsig.png

yeah but alching is not as fast and easy...

Alching is a lot faster nor is it hard.

Everything with this Topic "Fails" : Old news, spelling, etc.

honestly, alching fails.

I know a way for a person with 27 mage can get more xp an hour and profit more than high alchemy, you buy everything, at lvl 59 the xp is about 301.5k xp an hour and 250k cash an hour. BUYING EVERYTHING, to mention this method would ruin it. If you know it, don't say it :].

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

honestly, alching fails.

I know a way for a person with 27 mage can get more xp an hour and profit more than high alchemy, you buy everything, at lvl 59 the xp is about 301.5k xp an hour and 250k cash an hour. BUYING EVERYTHING, to mention this method would ruin it. If you know it, don't say it :].

I know alching isn't the best method out there, I used it as a example as it was mentioned on a earlier post.

Tip: Don't post ways that you can't tell as you could get heavily flamed or called a "Bragging" liar by ignorant forum users :|.

igsig.png

Wow, if I knew this method, I would focus on 99 mage until I got it. ;) I mean, with THAT good of a method who wouldn't? I guess you...which doesn't make much sense imo. I mean, if you know an AWESOME method for leveling mage, why not do it?

On Topic: Cool find, old news as already stated, and personally I like to actually have a challenge while leveling mage. For example, dragon slaying or some other type of monster.

Big_Stingman.png

honestly, alching fails.

Yes that's why your magic level is a whopping 81 :shame:

77yLQy8.png

wel thanks for all the positive comments... and while alching involves alot of mouse clicking i dont have the patience to alch and this method does give good exp if you are willing to spend the money... as i have already gottne over 100k mage exp in only a few hours... :thumbsup:

Wear full rune go to the white knights jail cell where theres that one behind the bars, or ANY other place where the monsters behind a barrier, and attack. This way you wont get hit back and you only stop for randoms. \'

gratz on the discovery as i use a method similar to this on my pure. I use the locked up zamorock mage in Varrok castle under the stairs. Now this is really good and all especially for a pure. Now my question: Are the mages under falidor better training? i know about their immunity but can i fight them without dying on my 1def pure? yes or no?

You can't be level 3 with 99 magic, unless you got it in classic. Mage levels give combat levels.

Not a bad method for low levels, although it doesn't need to be at the wizards. Get a -65 or so magic bonus, and you can attack anything and fail 100%. Also, at higher levels, high alching and stunning are much faster.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg