2x solo Armadyl hilt(in same trip)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that i'm back to my senses i'd like to say RUN BEFORE AIRLESSWIG SEES THIS TOPIC.

I'm fine, I'm cool...

And if anyone asks where my neighbours chickens are at. Wasn't me!

On topic: Very nice, how many did you kill in that run?

I began keeping track of my solo kills 57 trips ago. Since the release of RSHD I have not been able to find a good way of typing my kills down so I have just been using my chat to do so, as seen in the picture. Counting those kills will result in a total of 7.

So far in a all of my successful trips, which my trips usually are, I have got from 6 to 10 kills with an average of 8.

During those 57 trips which is approximately 450 kills I have had 3 armadyl hilts, 2 armadyl chestplates and 1 armadyl helm.

N0valyfe - the Greatest player of them all; my biggest inspiration.

#5 to reach 99 Summoning

Calibanio.png

I began keeping track of my solo kills 57 trips ago. Since the release of RSHD I have not been able to find a good way of typing my kills down so I have just been using my chat to do so, as seen in the picture. Counting those kills will result in a total of 7.

So far in a all of my successful trips, which my trips usually are, I have got from 6 to 10 kills with an average of 8.

During those 57 trips which is approximately 450 kills I have had 3 armadyl hilts, 2 armadyl chestplates and 1 armadyl helm.

See I was there In spirit on all those trips, So I'm thinking Coinshare forgot to give me my part...

Nice.. Didn't tele after the first hilt owns in the first place (But then again who would? Only a DFS and godswords protect over it...)

Did you have enough supplies for another after the second hilt? Or just tele out of like.. Hysteria or something... Who knows, if you had enough supplies, you couldda had 3 hilts in 1 go :shock:

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

184m in a matter of minutes..Just too damn amazing.

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

See I was there In spirit on all those trips, So I'm thinking Coinshare forgot to give me my part...

Nice.. Didn't tele after the first hilt owns in the first place (But then again who would? Only a DFS and godswords protect over it...)

Did you have enough supplies for another after the second hilt? Or just tele out of like.. Hysteria or something... Who knows, if you had enough supplies, you couldda had 3 hilts in 1 go :shock:

I Have got so used to getting drops worth 100M it doesn't affect me anymore, I would never tele due to being afraid of loosing my gear, no matter if I had the inventory full of hilts or not. I teled because I ran out of supplies :P

#5 to reach 99 Summoning

Calibanio.png

I Have got so used to getting drops worth 100M it doesn't affect me anymore, I would never tele due to being afraid of loosing my gear, no matter if I had the inventory full of hilts or not. I teled because I ran out of supplies :P

Thats just so pro. =D>

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Dang man could you share a full bank pic with us? :D

King_Dacton.png

-.-...

you are not welcome to post in my thread, whether I am able to stop you from doing so or not does not matter. I just want you to know, that to me you are not welcome here.

Gertjaars is a friend of mine, and for what you did to him and many others, I hope you will never gain any respect from anyone in this game, and I hope you will never be left alone.

#5 to reach 99 Summoning

Calibanio.png

YOU ARE GOD!!!! :o :o :o

only he can do that :shock:

(this is another way of saying gratz, not to be confused that im addicited to rs, which i know some ppl were thinking... -.- )

mostorganized2.jpg

4cbc39f2_e406_2d21.gif