Salamander Showdown - OVER

Sorry xecer my dad forced me to get off at 1:30 (I'm eastern) and told that I could get on in a hour =( please change my name to pink.

Don't read this if you are reading this you should stop reading this or you will be sorry that you read this and wasted your time and then you will find out how dumb you are for reading this and how you shouldn't read long posts that seem annoying and also those who tell you not to read it or you will be sorry that you read this and wasted your time and then you will find out how dumb you are for reading this and how you shouldn't read long posts that seem annoying!

to quote xecer:

Salamander Abusers:

Green be cool, they showed up!

Pink be aww, they tried.

Red be nubs, they didn't showed up!

Vaartjes0

Krampell

Agent1777

Frogspoons

A Real Fool

Keyhan3

33Smokey

Bad911

RyderJ

Man U Fan 28

Ericmc1

ah yes i be nub, had an unexpected thing come up :cry: , looked like u had a lot of fun though :D

33smokey.png

• 3 weeks later...

Damn it I wish I could have got on =(((((

Don't read this if you are reading this you should stop reading this or you will be sorry that you read this and wasted your time and then you will find out how dumb you are for reading this and how you shouldn't read long posts that seem annoying and also those who tell you not to read it or you will be sorry that you read this and wasted your time and then you will find out how dumb you are for reading this and how you shouldn't read long posts that seem annoying!