New Runescape Banner Hint

Cha0sx

Mod Mark H is a Player Moderator Curator. I doubt he knows much about upcoming updates.. As a long time RuneScape player and long time Pmod I have seen him around a lot and know for a fact that he is somewhat of a prankster/silly-goose. It sounds more like he's just messing around.

Indeed, he's just a wannabe Mod Mark.

He's semi-Mod Mark

He's quasi-Mod Mark

He's the margarine of Mod Mark

He's the diet coke of Mod Mark - just one calorie, not Mod Mark enough

77yLQy8.png

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

::' I believe him. If no other mods have posted saying he was joking then either

1) They don't go on their forums as some people say.

2) It must be some master joke created by Andrew himself after seeing all these posts.

OR

3) It is something big. New Skill big. \'

Me wants new skill(or Quest).

Watch Elvargs offspring be an Adamant Dragon :ohnoes: . Were already up to mithril and Elvarg was green...and adamant is next in line which is also green. I'll just pray that its a brutal green at worst :pray:

theres too many thigns that point towards sailing

The unidentifiable cape on a guy on a boat.

The Kudos Island, large ship being built

The leaked picture which many people have seen themselves, not just a picture. Go to rsof, people keep talking about the highscores

the pirates of the carribean references distract you from me stealing all you gold, trust a dishonest man to be dishonest i'm pretty sure is a reference to poc as well

dont you think that if we weren't on to something they would close all the threads on sailing?

an why couldn't sailing be a skill? it takes a great amount of skill to be able to actually sail a boat, like a boat with a sail

come on people look at the evidence

Tip.it's official Ninja

Indeed, he's just a wannabe Mod Mark.

He's semi-Mod Mark

He's quasi-Mod Mark

He's the margarine of Mod Mark

He's the diet coke of Mod Mark - just one calorie, not Mod Mark enough

Nice Austin Powers reference. :thumbsup:

I too wouldn't trust Mod Mark H's work completely, I think he is also just pulling our leg. Sailing sounds too strange to be a skill anyways, but it would be pretty innovated, as long as RUnescape doesn't turn to Pirates of the Caribbean Online, lol.

I think the "boat" on the player's "skillcape" is just the folds of the cape, I honestly couldn't find a boat there if you can pay me.

songokusigtif.png

forum mod tott paula moved a sailing skill thread from where ever it was to future updates, which is a place for just announced future updates. If it wasn't an acutual future update, it wouldn't have been moved.

thread code

16-17-295-57091394

mod on page three read that though page 4

Tip.it's official Ninja

Ok the speculation around the cape is pretty annoying so I'm going to lay some facts out about it.

• The Cape is blue

The Cape's trim is white

The Cape IS WITHOUT A DOUBT a skill/achievement cape

Their may or may not be an icon on it, though very hard to see

As muggi said we will be disappointed

forum mod tott paula moved a sailing skill thread from where ever it was to future updates, which is a place for just announced future updates. If it wasn't an acutual future update, it wouldn't have been moved.

thread code

16-17-295-57091394

Future Updates is for speculation on possible future updates.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

Well, dragon slayer pt. 2 would be awesome, but I really, really, really, REALLY hope that the next skill is not sailing. It sounds even less applicable than summoning and hunter did. I mean yeah, there are some cool stuff you could do with the concept like the ideas posted before this, but how would you train it? Tie knots? Do trigonometry to locate your position/destination? Honestly I can't think of a good method of training. I'm not saying this because I hate the idea of sailing, in fact I think it would quite nice, but I don't see how it would pan out well in-game. I would much rather have sailing as a new, more interactive and challenging method of transportation with links to existing skills, like was said earlier thieving by means of piracy and what not and maybe the use construction as the method to build and outfit your own player owned boat or something.

Ok the speculation around the cape is pretty annoying so I'm going to lay some facts out about it.

• The Cape is blue

The Cape's trim is white

The Cape IS WITHOUT A DOUBT a skill/achievement cape

Their may or may not be an icon on it, though very hard to see

As muggi said we will be disappointed

thread code

16-17-295-57091394

Future Updates is for speculation on possible future updates.

Also a player mod doesnt know about future updates.. as they are not connected with jagex.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Watch Elvargs offspring be an Adamant Dragon :ohnoes: . Were already up to mithril and Elvarg was green...and adamant is next in line which is also green. I'll just pray that its a brutal green at worst :pray:

It won't be admant (or at least shouldn't cause that would make NO SENSE) Mithrils and Brutals were made by science by their kin or whateve which means adamant would as well.

[hide=]

Quick find code: 15-16-68-57083662 First Page

FOUND A POST BY A JMOD INQUIRING THE NEW RUNESCAPE BANNER.

Mod Mark H

Jagex Mod

03-Jul-2008 21:02:05

Dun dun duuuuun! :o

What is that mysterious staff the human is wielding, what cape is that on his back?

Is that dragon Elvarg or perhaps "mommy" had a darling child growing up somewhere before some nasty player slayed her...

Maybe I am just making things up to distract you from me stealing all your gold...

You'll just have to wait and see.

~ MMH ~

Maybe he is hinting at that so called sailing skill? And maybe the Staff of Armadyl?!

Haha finally jagex has given us a hint! :lol:

Dragon Slayer pt 2? Who knows. This might be the 150th quest coming soon, we are on the 140th as of Rocking Out.

Also later in the thread MMH replies unusually to a comment:

Mod Mark H

Jagex Mod

"A J Mod is letting spoilers loose"

Or maybe he is just posting nonsense to make you *think* he is posting spoilers.

You can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. ;)

~ MMH ~

Mod Mark H is a Player Moderator Curator. I doubt he knows much about upcoming updates.. As a long time RuneScape player and long time Pmod I have seen him around a lot and know for a fact that he is somewhat of a prankster/silly-goose. It sounds more like he's just messing around.

[/hide]

Oh really? What's a Player Moderator Curator do anyway? Hmm, this is pretty annoying -.-

Why does Jagex let him do stupid pranks like this if he did, to annoy us. :|

[hide=]hmpw7.png[/hide]

Zooming in to highlight the areas, boat or harp also note that highlighted area doesnt go far enough for music icon so maybe its not Music, Maybe its not sailing, Maybe its just a cape to go with the new quest for example like dragonslayer gloves helps you hit more often..

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Now that i really think about it, d slayer 2 could seriously affect the economy.

Think about this:

In the dragon slayer, after the quest, you could buy a rune plate from an npc. And after most quests where you unlock the ability to use a certain piece of equipment, an npc related to the quest sells it. So if d slayer 2 unlocks the d plate, then an npc might sell it. Which means the price of the plate would be set by jagex, not players. So maybe Jagex will set it around...2 mil (just a random figure, I know it sounds high.) If players can get a d plate for 2 mil, no one will want to spend 10 mil on a d chain, making it plummet in price.

Amaranth_GTO.png