New Runescape Banner Hint

Cha0sx

The cape is obiviously fishing cape!

fishingcape.jpg

blue cape with a fishing icon shaped thingy.

The trim is also yellowish!

To me, it looks like the thing the sailors throw in the water to stop a boat. Sorry, I don't know the name in english.

WarBlastoise.png

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Über Elvarg in Über Tristram with his oh-so-über Smite prayer constantly active... oh wait, wrong game.

Haha that one made me laugh! not that i play diablo 2 on the side or anything :thumbsup:

70+ all skills. 17/24 skills 75+

The light from the staff connects to the dragon, but why would you attack crayndor with a dragon?

Yes i was thinking this too... then I thought maybe its a different island so I came up with some in my head and when I got to tutorial island I went right to the BTS for July and they did say they were moving the tutorial off of the island to lumby. So what island will it be now? will it just sink into the waters? How will we get to this "new island" if it still is there?

Plus they do mention a dragon in the BTS but its 3 headed, this one looks one to me :-k

70+ all skills. 17/24 skills 75+

The light from the staff connects to the dragon, but why would you attack crayndor with a dragon?

I also believe its a skill cape, but can't make it out. Maybe its the music skill cape that was found. Rather it be sailing imo -.-

Rofl "the light attached to the dragon" is just the staff glowing.

Honestly.

You probably have to save the island and its people from the dragon.

08sig.png

Looks like armadyl staff is finally making its way to the godwars drop list also.

wasnt the staff of armadyl part of the story of temple of ikov? i think there will be a sequel to this quest wich will allow users to buy or obtain the staff.

capeofdragonslaying.png

From the shade-in, I find it to look like a Dragon's Head.. Cape of Dragonslaying anyone?

The colors themselves, when turned to a lighter shade, seem quite similar to the Fishing Cape, although the Fishing Cape's neon Yellow looks a bit more like Tan than it should, while primary color itself seems a bit darker than the Fishing cape's Cyan.

It's quite possible that this is a Cape of Dragonslaying, as a non-skill Achievement cape(100-1000 Dragons of each color/metal?.. + KBD + Elvarg?..), but I'm not sure if the colors like that theory very much.

capeofdragonslaying.png

From the shade-in, I find it to look like a Dragon's Head.. Cape of Dragonslaying anyone?

The colors themselves, when turned to a lighter shade, seem quite similar to the Fishing Cape, although the Fishing Cape's neon Yellow looks a bit more like Tan than it should, while primary color itself seems a bit darker than the Fishing cape's Cyan.

It's quite possible that this is a Cape of Dragonslaying, as a non-skill Achievement cape(100-1000 Dragons of each color/metal?.. + KBD + Elvarg?..), but I'm not sure if the colors like that theory very much.

From the shade-in I see a harp :)

Dark_Jab.png

capeofdragonslaying.png

From the shade-in I see a harp :)

Did you neglect to see the two different colors? If you look on the banner, the part I colored White is dark blue(Similar to a Blue Dragon) while the part I colored Yellow is bright white like horns.

Yes i was thinking this too... then I thought maybe its a different island so I came up with some in my head and when I got to tutorial island I went right to the BTS for July and they did say they were moving the tutorial off of the island to lumby. So what island will it be now? will it just sink into the waters? How will we get to this "new island" if it still is there?

Plus they do mention a dragon in the BTS but its 3 headed, this one looks one to me :-k

Ummm good point maybe jagex is planning to do something big with the island the next month.

abc_king11.png

Max_P0w3r2.png

If it IS an achievement cape, it'll almost certainly be the Music cape. \'

Now, in my opinion, if there IS a major update involving shipbuilding, sailing, ect, it would almost certainly become the second main branch of Construction; you build houses and furnature, and you build ships and equipment.

And then again the mods could just be messing with our heads.. #-o

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

If it IS an achievement cape, it'll almost certainly be the Music cape. \'

Now, in my opinion, if there IS a major update involving shipbuilding, sailing, ect, it would almost certainly become the second main branch of Construction; you build houses and furnature, and you build ships and equipment.

And then again the mods could just be messing with our heads.. #-o

idk, the symbol on the cape looks nothing like a music symbol..

it looks dark and ominous..

perhaps someone could zoom in and recreate it?

Lets just hope f2p can get a least a taste of this ^^

As one of tip.it's f2p players im rather skeptical, as to the fact that many of the good things that i hoped for became p2p only after there were rumors that they were going to be partially f2p

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

I dont see how the hell you guys get shipbuilding or music from a staff, or the child of Elvrag. If anything there would be some new quest where you have to kill some level 400 dragon or something with some new awesome staff they provide you with. Or something along those lines.