Weird name? Why not a normal name?

nzall

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're real name is the one that got chosen for you. Runescape gives people the opportunity to not only chose their own name, but also reflect their personality (and no, my name doesn't reflect my personality, i hope!) and they can make it as original as they want. Why be 'James' or 'Emma' when you could be 'mysticwarrior' or 'Sword of kings' (those are made up btw)? It adds to the excitement of the game and allows you to feel more magical or whatever.

hot_lips255.png

Signature your in it put backwards this read to enough smart were you if.

Did you know that 78.45% of statistics are made up on the spot?

hot_lips255.png

[Removed - Site sends spam and requires personal information to recieve results] Bluelancer

• 1 month later...

I agree with a lot of the previous postings- here are my two cents:

Each name has a certain sentimental value to the player, strange or not. I chose my name not as a label, but as a chip of my own personality. I found out that Echocut hasn't been used, it was great for me! :thumbsup:

Extra Points- I also found out that Echocut was a move in 'Golden Sun: The Lost Age' (GBA), where you battle Briggs; check the special moves on Briggs' assistants! :P

ZangetsuEchoSigFin.jpg

67/99/120 Invention

I agree with a lot of the previous postings- here are my two cents:

Each name has a certain sentimental value to the player, strange or not. I chose my name not as a label, but as a chip of my own personality. I found out that Echocut hasn't been used, it was great for me! :thumbsup:

Extra Points- I also found out that Echocut was a move in 'Golden Sun: The Lost Age' (GBA), where you battle Briggs; check the special moves on Briggs' assistants! :P

Hmm, one-month bump...

Ontopic:

I think people have weird names because it adds a bit of personality.

But I got owned when Summoning came out, because now people can argue I'm named after a familiar :(

Heh, kind of like how my account Darkbowlord4 is now suddenly named after the dark bow, despite predating it by a year :lol:

You can still get somewhat original names. They're just harder to find now.