Random Events: Should they go?

Nando

In my opinion most randoms, yes are iritating intrusions on your day-day work but some of them are fun, and give you some preety decent items; considering the work it took to obtain them.

Some Random events I like simply because their easy; and do not really inconvience you life; some of them are welcome relieves. They sometimes add excitment to your work ritual.

I think the following should be allowed to stay:

-Mysterious old man

-Cap'n Hand

-The Certers

-Dr Jeckyl

-Drunken Dwarf

-Evil Chicken

-Genie

-Highway-man

-Lost and found

-Swarm

-Strange plant

-Rock Golem

-River Troll

-Tree Spirit

-Watchman

-Shades and Zombies

-Sandwhich Lady In my opinion she can stay, only if she doesnt teleport you away

-Captain Arnav In my opinion he can stay, only if he doesnt teleport you away

The following should stop appearning once you have a complete set of their rewards

-Mime

-Drill Demon

-Frogs

-Freaky Forester

-Grave Digger

The following randoms should should be removed, because they are time consuming, useless puzzles or they are simply were hard to notice and ineffective

-Pinball

-Beehive

-Pillory

-Maze

-Dragon Exam

-Prison Pete

-Evil Bob

-The Molly sisters

-Quiz Master

-Security Guard

-Pious Pete

-Smoking Rocks

-Whirlpools

-Ents

-Poison Clouds

-Defective Rakes, Axes and Pickaxes

tyluke.png

Tyluke.png

only 2 skills below level 50 :)

I want any of them that punish you for ignoring them or kidnap you [bleep]ing gone. Especially: Maze, Pinball, Molly. Sandwich Lady, Quizmaster, and Drill Demon. Freaky Forester is tolerable, smack a chicken and leave, literally 10 seconds to do. The Mysterious Box needs to be removed in some areas, metal dragons for instance, where fights can take a while and there's no cover to use momentarily to solve a quick puzzle.

Things like Classroom, Genie, Jekyll/Hyde (less chat clicking would help here), Strange Plant, and such are easy to do and not horribly annoying. I see the need for randoms in RS, but is there a need for them to make people pissed off when they get one?

Edit: And seriously, improve the [bleep]ing rewards. I'm sick of worthless uncut gems and spinach rolls.

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

I want any of them that punish you for ignoring them or kidnap you [bleep]ing gone. Especially: Maze, Pinball, Molly. Sandwich Lady, Quizmaster, and Drill Demon. Freaky Forester is tolerable, smack a chicken and leave, literally 10 seconds to do. The Mysterious Box needs to be removed in some areas, metal dragons for instance, where fights can take a while and there's no cover to use momentarily to solve a quick puzzle.

Things like Classroom, Genie, Jekyll/Hyde (less chat clicking would help here), Strange Plant, and such are easy to do and not horribly annoying. I see the need for randoms in RS, but is there a need for them to make people pissed off when they get one?

Edit: And seriously, improve the [bleep]ing rewards. I'm sick of worthless uncut gems and spinach rolls.

keep the quizmaster. they may not help you but they gave me a considerable amount of farming lvls. it's better then genie too. worthless randoms like mime, drill demons, molly, and bob need to go. those are the only randoms that'll piss you off.

rewards like 5k coins, a couple of high lvl runes would be acceptable.

I'm going to doubt it, they're probably going to give a boring quest, small updates with the graphics, and Dev. Diary about the lending system and whatever else they're planning.

Boy were you hilariously wrong.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I never had a problem with random events until today. I was killing some Mighty Banshees and connection lost. It came back after I was dead.

Then I was already quite upset and I see "Your grave marker has collapsed."

I thought when you got disconnected your grave collapsed instantly? Smells like afking to me :lol:

OT: Jagex did state a while ago they were reviewing many of the randoms to see which should be kept and which removed but i actually cant see many of them going as new ones such a the classroom one arent even that old(if that makes sense), maybe some of the skill related ones will be axed

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

Yepp! Couldn't agree with you more. ::'

kappp.png

I think some of them should be removed. But I think you just had a case of bad luck with your connection. Also, you're right that they are annoying when you teleport, because they often come when you are about to tele. Also, it used to be anyways, that they would appear when you were fighting someone. Now it is just like when you are soloing the Bandos General and Jekyl starts attacking you and [beep] happens. But other then that, I don't find them that annoying (accept for Molly). I like the gems though :)

Please, Google or Search on Yahoo! f2p village, and help the community grow :) Check it out.