Monday Poll: What are you looking forward to most in July?

Rcty

In light of the just-released Behind the Scenes - July, this week's poll is a speculation poll. What do you think you're looking forward to most? It may be difficult to pick just one!

Discuss your answers on this topic!

>>> Vote Now! <> View Results <<<

Having trouble seeing the poll? Click the "Vote Now!" link above, and then press F5 for a full page reload.

~Rcty

Rcty

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bank!

Had to cope with the same banking format since RSC and now finally I can organise it nicely :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I voted for the bank. It would be nice to have an organized bank account. But I'm also looking forward to the Wilderness quest and the lumbridge diary. Unlike when the first 2 diaries came out, I'm high enough now that I might be able to finish it. I just finally finished the Varrock diary the other day.

Over all it's going to be a good month for updates.

I also like the fact that I only have to do 1 quest to keep my cape this month.

Gonavycv64.png

Gonavycv64.png

262.png

Definitely the new bank. Although, I have to admit that I will also be looking forward to all the other updates this month (especially item lending and the new achievement diary).

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

I did vote for the bank, but I'm excited for other things as well.

Do you remember your first days in RuneScape: leisurely wandering round Tutorial Island, making bread, catching fish and firing arrows at rats from behind a fence?

:roll: Nope. When I joined they were just like "Here's a weapon, now go have fun!"

The new tutorial does look fun, though. I'm also looking forward to the new achievement diary, though I still would like a gnome stronghold one.

You thought Lumbridge was only for learning the ropes, respawning and chefs with cake issues? Well, you'll find that there's more to the running of Lumbridge than meets the eye, as a number of NPCs will be looking to employ hard-working and diligent low/mid-level players with their day-to-day tasks. Deliveries need to be made, goblins killed and resources gathered, all in the name of a decent wage.

That looks like a lot of fun, too. >_> And of course, I'm also looking forward to the new quest, assuming I have the skills to do it.

Oh right, and I dunno about lending, because I don't know how much use I'll have for it.

The end.

Both the bank and the achievement diary.

The bank update is loooooong over due, maybe I can create some order in the choas that is my bank.

As I recon achievement diaries as quests, I love to see them coming.

I bought a magic seed just in case you have to farm it in the lumby patch....

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

The volume and quality of updates are astounding. Jagex have totally blown claims of non-caring out of the water - some of these things are updates that have been suggested for ages, and they're finally delivering. Apart from the quest, I can't see any of these updates being let-downs - I'm really looking forward to them. And the bank tab thing! I'll finally have the ability to properly organize my miscellania, if I may coin a phrase.

*Takes off cliché cap*

It's a close one, but for me the bank is the most important. It will help soooo much, even if it isn't perfect, it's got to be better than stressing around looking for that lost quest item.

But also, can't wait for the new achievement diary.

The item lending will be a nice bonus, but not something essential to my 'scaping.

Duckie_Wins.png

the bank ftw!!! \'

and item lending...after the glitches have been ironed out, don't wonna lose bandos plate through a bug abuser :? :lol:

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

When I saw the fact that they had bank orginizing and item lending coming out this month, I was SO excited. I hope I don't miss them because i'm going away for a while this month, but I'll see it when I come back.

Google is evil!

Donut!

I like pie!

That is all.

I have to say 100% the bank update. Additions to content are great, but improvements to the basic interfaces are even greater. The controls are at the heart and soul of a game, and they can be the difference between whether you're being totally immersed in a game or wanting to smash it against the wall. So while I'm glad about the new quest and new diary, I'm even gladder about the new bank.

As far as the lending system, meh. I don't foresee myself using it regularly.

For me, I had to go with the bank update. I shouted "YES!" in real life when I read that. :lol: I'm also very excited for the other updates too, including the new quest, but I hope they don't send us too deep. I hate the wilderness with a passion, just as much as before they took out player killing. I still get goosebumps whenever I go in to do a treasure trail.

-Runescape Addict --- Seven-time Writer for the Tip.It Times-

"Yes I have tricks in my pocket, I have things up my sleeve. But I am the opposite of a stage magician. He gives you the illusion that has the appearance of truth. I give you truth in the pleasant disguise of illusion." - The Glass Menagerie

DragonkinFF13Sig2copy.jpg

"This game isn't about graphics, it's about fun." - The Great Ortiz 9471

<> Dragon drops: Plateskirt(1), Half Shield(1) <>

BANK! I've wanted that update for a couple of years. I've spent hours at a time organizing my bank (only my last few rows are random items, mostly things I can't get duplicates of to use as placeholders). I do hope they make a system where you can remove all of an item, but still leave a spot for it intact.

untitled6kv7.gif