Monday Poll: What are you looking forward to most in July?

Rcty

well us f2p won't benefit much from bank sorting cuz our bankspace is so small there is nothing to sort :shame: :wall: but i will make anothe acc just to do the tutorial #-o and i hope f2p also shares the wildernes :ohnoes: quest :pray:

but great month for rs and i hope players who passes turorial still can get the xp lamps :pray: :thumbsup:

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for the bank update, at the moment I have about 300 free spaces In my bank(no kidding) because I drop items that get in the way. With the update, I will be able to keep more common quest items, like compost, low level tallismans, saws, ecto-tokens ect. I will also be able to sort my armor and weapons easier, and make a slot for my outfits. I can't w8!!! and neither can meh kitties!

www.littlefolkspuzzlepersistentillusion.fileswww.animals-in-

k1tt3h$ f0r t3h w1ns!

The bank update announcement made me happy. I can never seem to keep my bank organized (and I'm not the only one) so actually being able to find stuff without having to spend 10 minutes looking for it or reorganizing it every month will be awesome.

lovepanda86.png
lovepanda86.png
--8727th person to achieve 99 Fishing on 8/19/2008--
--6012th person to achieve 99 Thieving on 10/12/2008--

R.I.P. October 31, 2013

lovepanda.png

99 Fletching 7/16/2015

I always put quests as my priority, but i want to see the new achievement diary and the bank system.

I hope the item lending is gonna work properly and see how it works...

signaturews1.png

Proud owner of a Questcape

Bank bank and for the third time - BANK! =P~

I've been waiting for a bank makeover for literally years now. Ever since I got members my bank has been a mess, the only time I would mind organising it is for screenshots and during lazy days. A tabbed layout would make wonders. Something to lock items in place wouldn't hurt either, it would kill the need for doubles, which for some items at the present is too expensive just for the sake of keeping your bank in-order. So yea, my vote for the bank update. :)

dontfearthereaper2.png

well us f2p won't benefit much from bank sorting cuz our bankspace is so small there is nothing to sort :shame: :wall: but i will make anothe acc just to do the tutorial #-o and i hope f2p also shares the wildernes :ohnoes: quest :pray:

but great month for rs and i hope players who passes turorial still can get the xp lamps :pray: :thumbsup:

I am thinking the exact same thing. And i think we f2pers might get the ques tand everyone has access to the 2 exp lamps.

EDIT: I think the quest may be f2p since there hasn't been a new f2p quest in ages. i played on my main 3 years ago and the quests are teh same.

Well, all of this sounds really great, but I'm especially concerned about 1 little thing.

The bank tabs.

I love treasure trails. Like, seriously. I have 2 of every emote item you need for lvl 3 clues all

in 1 area in my bank, but now, if bank tabs aren't an option, they'll all be split up into

armour, weapons, jewelery and so on...

Seeing as how they won't be too hard to find because of the tabs and search features it's

not too big of a deal, but will make getting emote items slightly annoying for me.

Oh, and Achievement Diary ftw! 1 piece closer to my dream of wearing Full Achievement!!!

Edit: Thanks! I checked back to the BTS to make sure and you're right!

Quote from BTS: "This will allow you to order your bank according to categories that you define"

yes!

No snowflake in an avalanche ever felt responsible.

@Ashoke: You get to choose how you organize your bank. This means you could easily put all your treasure trail items under one tab. There's no set way you have to organise your bank because you choose what goes under each tab. :)

What a month!

The new bank is definitely my favourite for this month but I have to say the new quest and the achievement diaries sound pretty awesome.

It's great that Lumbridge is going to be used for so much more now. And the achievement diary isn't going to be too hard so perhaps this time I will actually be able to complete all the tasks. =)

Bank. ::'

But everything else is cool too. It feels like its all coming next month but its really this month. :? \'

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

wildy quest (Love any new quest)

closely followed by the new bank system, should be a nice innovation

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

I'm actually looking forward to all of these things this week! But, the one I'm looking forward to the most is the new bank system. Even though I try really hard, it's nearly impossible to keep my items organized. -.-

ae84735921.png

Porsche: It's supposed to go in the rear.

Been waiting for the bank update for 7 years.

So I'll have to say ... well .. THE BANK UPDATE!

Finally!

I wonder how long it will take them to add a pause button to the RS HD fly-about when you're logged out. 7 years?

the best one would have to be bank orgamiser i'm almost more hyped up over it then the new graphics :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: althought the rest are pretty cool as well :P :"razz"

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.