Soldier Cockroaches vs. Ankous vs. Lesser Deamons-answered!

slaytanicc

Okay so as you can see from my stats in my sig im a high level player, but because i spent all the money i had(7mil) on raising some of my stats im left with only 200k. I want to train My combat but make a little money while doing it. Ive narrowed down to the 3 best options to help me do this but i can decide witch one will give me the best drops awell as exp...

Any help will be kind :mrgreen:

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

In terms of Profit:

Cockroach Soldiers (Death, Law, Addy ore noted, 2 rune items)> Ankous (Addy Arrows, Law, Ess, Mith ore noted) > Lessers (Death, Chaos, Fire, 1 rune item)

In terms of Efficiency:

Lessers (Low def) > Ankous (medium def) > Cockroach Soldiers (High def)

P.S.

If you range, ankous and lessers are both great, cockroach soldiers is a no-no.

If you mage, lessers are definetly the best, while ankous are slightly slower, and cockroach soldier is impossible.

In terms of Competition, both ankous and lessers are in non-multi area, which means more waiting if crowded but no interference in looting; cockroach soldier is in a multi-combat area, which means no waiting but there could be noobish looting interference.

In conclusion, if I were you, I'd go for Lessers in less crowded hours, and ankous in crowded hours.

I am back.

[hide=]

In terms of Profit:

Cockroach Soldiers (Death, Law, Addy ore noted, 2 rune items)> Ankous (Law, Ess, Mith ore noted) > Lessers (Death, Chaos, Fire, 1 rune item)

In terms of Efficiency:

P.S.

If you mage, lessers are definetly the best, while ankous are slightly slower, and cockroach soldier is impossible.

In terms of Competition, both ankous and lessers are in non-multi area, which means more waiting if crowded but no interference in looting; cockroach soldier is in a multi-combat area, which means no waiting but there could be noobish looting interference.

In conclusion, if I were you, I'd go for Lessers in less crowded hours, and ankous in crowded hours.

[/hide]

You forgot to put death runes and adamant arrows that ankou seem to drop a ton of. Lessers really are bad money, i could go for 200 kills before i get a rune med helmet. Same with cockroaches, i was f2p and it was a pain, they hit hard too even when you have full rune. Theres also a room in the SoS purely with ankou, no ghosts and theres about 7? respawns.

EDIT: And if you choose ankou, attack the level 75 ones, the 80s don't drop death runes.

okay in the first place BAd911 ankous dont drop deaths, they drop laws and secondly you must have really bad lukc because i get 35k+ with each trip back to the bank by fighting raoches. i get a rune item atleast once every trip and once i even got 1 scimi and 2 sq's...

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

okay in the first place BAd911 ankous dont drop deaths, they drop laws and secondly you must have really bad lukc because i get 35k+ with each trip back to the bank by fighting raoches. i get a rune item atleast once every trip and once i even got 1 scimi and 2 sq's...

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2monster_id=782

i dont know about cockroaches but they should be plenty of them, but between ankous and lesser demons, never ever do lessers if ur going for xp. theres plenty of ankous but the lowest lvs ones are always busy, same thing if not worst for lessers

lcchs.png

lcchs.png

for f2p ive probably got to go with cockroaches

god must be a builder. his original quote said six days, he didnt finish on time, he buggered off, didnt make a good job of it in the first place, and he still hasnt finished.

trust me tip it is wrong ankous dont drop deaths in f2p show me a vid of them being dropped please cause i've gotten over 50 scpeter peices from them and never once got a single death rune

Your attacking the wrong ones. the 82s and 86s don't drop them, but the 75s do.

OMG BAD911 i can honestly tell you that tip.it must have made a mistake because i have killed over 5k ankous and i have never ever gotten so much as 1 death...

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

[hide=]
In terms of Profit:

Cockroach Soldiers (Death, Law, Addy ore noted, 2 rune items)> Ankous (Law, Ess, Mith ore noted) > Lessers (Death, Chaos, Fire, 1 rune item)

In terms of Efficiency:

P.S.

[/hide]

You forgot to put death runes and adamant arrows that ankou seem to drop a ton of. Lessers really are bad money, i could go for 200 kills before i get a rune med helmet. Same with cockroaches, i was f2p and it was a pain, they hit hard too even when you have full rune. Theres also a room in the SoS purely with ankou, no ghosts and theres about 7? respawns.

EDIT: And if you choose ankou, attack the level 75 ones, the 80s don't drop death runes.

Thank you very much. Yeah, I missed addy arrows from ankous. Edited.

As for Death Rune, I don't know. I trained Range at ankous a lot (that's how I got my current range level of 94), and I didn't get even 1 Death Rune from them. Maybe I just trained at the wrong ankous? :shock:

I am back.

[hide=]
In terms of Profit:

In terms of Efficiency:

P.S.

[/hide]

Thank you very much. Yeah, I missed addy arrows from ankous. Edited.

As for Death Rune, I don't know. I trained Range at ankous a lot (that's how I got my current range level of 94), and I didn't get even 1 Death Rune from them. Maybe I just trained at the wrong ankous? :shock:

Time to test this out the old fashioned way :?

Brb in an hour or so...

EDIT: dumb hide tags

lol srry 4 hi-jacking but go with cockroaches i know there the best from experience

With thread-owner's 75 Attack, I'd say no.

Think about their DEF, how many 0s will you expect?

Get Attack to 80+ from ankous, then try Cockroach Soilders would be my plan.

I am back.

[hide=]2wn31q1.jpg[/hide]

Well, i asked the locals, and they said no. In the picture, you can see the room full of level 75 ankou. They're still the best dropers in my opinion. I was already half dead and almost out of prayer when i got there with no food...bad planing on my part. But out of 7 kills, i got whats in my invintory. laws ftw.