Armor and Weapon prices are going to crash

joker202

But cant someone lend a weapon and they that weapon can be used with no risk of losing it, I'm guessing it can't be used in bh but what about in other places? And can one take a number of items from a group of people and have a set to to to god wars or something? Would be a good way to kill someone, everyone just logging out on the person. Many questions left unanswered...

deathnotesignature.png

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt that there are going to be a lot of beggers

Why? because item lending exists before the trade limit has being added.

Do you see beggers everywhere begging for your rares? No because they understand nobody is going to lend it to them.

So if assuming the beggers still have this knowledge, they would not beg now even if the lending system comes out.

That post really contridicted itself in every possible way.

They didn't ask before because they could run-off with your items, prior to the trade limit.

They didn't ask before because you couldn't trade them due to the trade limit.

They will ask now because they can't run off with it and so you can trust anyone with your item.

Thats why i dislike posting on tip, people are too intelligent here, i actually have to think...sorry i am a bit used to RSOF

Alright i agree with your points and admit i did not think my through, however i believe once enough newbs have been rejected enough times, eventually they will stop asking.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Item lending could be very useful. For example, you can ask your friend to lend his dragon axe to you, and it would help you to get something like 75 woodcutting. Then you could lend an abyssal whip to your friend to help him to kill a strong boss with you and so on.

I disagree, If you log out you loose it, Let do abit of roleplay,

I borrow a friends bandos armor, I go to hellhounds and i try to finish my slayer task, Oh no, There are to many people, I'll have to hop worlds, But whats that? Ill loose the armor im wearing?

I think people will still buy the armor, because people will get tired of lending out their items and just put a stop to it, Lending will just increase the demand in my mind. You'll get a taste, Like drugs, And youll do anything to get it.

znn02a.jpg

ubd6755ku8.png