Skill Cape are P2P, But these aren't 30+ Supporters

did you even read satin's post? Unless those requirements are met, he does not support. And neither do I.

yes i did read satin's post, and his post proves that he didnt read my post bcuz it does come with an emote and it does come with a hood(well actually a hat) and its even cheaper than 500k. so since those requirements were met even b4 he made the post, then that means that he and u support.

i dont think u quite get it, go bak and read for a second time. No support, F2P is a TRIAL, P2P is the full game, your lucky to get the new lumridge diaries duel arena Fist of guthix let alone anything! Its always typical of non members whining that they do not get what the deserve, YOU DO NOT PAY, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO HAVE THE SAME UPDATES MEMBERS HAVE. Also there is a little clicky thing on the RS website called the highscores, this magical table shows who has 99's and who doesnt you dont need capes, If you feel so strongly then get members for like, 1 day? Go grab your cape and then go back to f2p.

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No emote.

No Hood.

Cape costs ~500k.

That would be enough to sway me to support this idea.

:thumbup:

why should it cost 500k??? That to way to much.. just keep it 99k. F2p players deserve a "skill cape" but I agree with the no hood :P and specially no lederhose hood. That should look stupid. And emote??? No.

Just a cape!

By the time you get a 99, 500k should not be a great deal of money.

19205215.png

Let's be honest here.. It's just a cape and an emote. It's not the end of the Runescape world if it's given to F2P.

To a lot of people it is, you ever see the "anti-ftp bank space" thread?

Anyway; I think FTP should gain access to skillcapes in the following way:

- Must be a member for at least one month

- Can only get skillcapes of FTP skills where the masters are in FTP areas (Basically we wont move any masters because they are ftp in p2p areas, like firemaking or range)

- All FTP skillcapes are untrimmed, and will be untrimmed when your non members, but when you become members again your capes will trim.

First of all, do you even understand WHY lauren created the "anti-ftp bank space" thread?

I disagree with the first point, why should it be restricted to people who have been P2P before?

Second, how about in F2P worlds, the skill cape masters who aren't in p2p worlds can wander around in other F2P areas.

I kind of like the third idea. Except, I think P2P people should be allowed to keep their trimmed capes in F2P.

tfssig.png

I fully un support this. These capes would be stupid. The reason there mems is to help get hard working f2p to come over. If you want the cape SOOOOO badly then become a mem for one month and buy it then wear it into f2p. Simple. If you can afford a computer, or internet whats one month of membership? $5.00?

The hat idea is slighty better, though I don't support it. You may as well be asking for skill capes boots and rings.

The point is, f2p aren't getting skill capes. I'm not saying they don't deserve it, just these things are members only. There what some people wear to be proud of what they have got. So if you were that proud you can get mems. Just do it via your own debit card or send $5.00 to jagex or something. Your parents don't have to know.

Its not the end of the whole world if you don't get everything you want.

lampost_sig_stark.png

bump

Spam much?

OT: i dont agree with the idea of f2p/ftp's getting skilcapes. thats my opinion, it dosn't affect anyone, but myself.

.~~*I'm not....LOUD!?!?!?!!!!*~~.

Newblog.jpg

.~~*Click Sig for nothing, Lulz*~~.

bump

Spam much?

OT: i dont agree with the idea of f2p/ftp's getting skilcapes. thats my opinion, it dosn't affect anyone, but myself.

lol, srry about the "spam", the post was near the bottom so i bumped back up by posting lol

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

No emote.

No Hood.

Cape costs ~500k.

That would be enough to sway me to support this idea.

I agree. F2p should be happy that they would get the capes. They should pay more that 70k. Also their capes should be as poorly designed as the ones in your picture. lol. :thumbsup:

O well. I guess i support.

add magma guard3

25632.jpg

Magma_Guard3.png

runescapeboomdeyadasigui7.jpg

Sounds good, F2p 99's deserve recoginition but they should not take the shine away from the P2p capes, maybe should be untrimable?

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

I don't really see the point in this idea. No real support.
It's quite simple really, let me explain this to you:

A skill capes' function is to physically show others that you have reached level 99 in a particular skill. This suggestion basically allows ALL players who have reached level 99 in a skill to show others that they have done so rather than only those who pay for membership. Since it would have absolutely no negative effect on any players, only positive (including members as they will neither gain nor lose anything from this) I see no reason why anyone would oppose such a feature to be implemented.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I don't really see the point in this idea. No real support.
It's quite simple really, let me explain this to you:

A skill capes' function is to physically show others that you have reached level 99 in a particular skill. This suggestion basically allows ALL players who have reached level 99 in a skill to show others that they have done so rather than only those who pay for membership. Since it would have absolutely no negative effect on any players, only positive (including members as they will neither gain nor lose anything from this) I see no reason why anyone would oppose such a feature to be implemented.

ooooo lots of big words..... but i understood it lol soooo i take that means u support?

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

Skillcapes should be F2P only, as it's much harder to get a skill to 99 in F2P than it is in P2P. ;)

But seriously, awesome idea, support!

whats with this wow dude the only reason its harder to get a skill cape in f2p is because you cant afford p2p dude get over it -.-

Hey, it was a joke... and by the way I am p2p. :lol:

I support and I'll make you some more skill cape icons. :thumbsup:

skillcapesdv5.png

[img=http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/900/skillcapesdv5.png]

ooooo thanks for the better looking picture, i posted it on my post, and i credited you for the picture. I must say it is a much better picture!!! :thumbsup:

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

• 2 weeks later...

ppl r forgetting that skill capes resemble a 99 skill achievment. its not like castle wars where it is located in a p2p area and you can only get it if that p2p area was f2p, anyone can get a 99 skill achievment, but its the cape that is discriminating f2p and p2p.

P.S. *bump* :lol:

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

i dont think its a great idea becuase its not much of a "lesser" cape. imo i think that those capes dont look to bad and i would actualy want one. these capes would definatly have to be available to p2p as well. and if this was to come out u definatly would get the uproar from the p2pers claiming they dont have the right to wear it.

but for what its worth ill support it. i just think it would need alot of rethinking and tweeking.

De_Toke.png
max.png
Quest cape since Jan. 30th, '08

people who are saying f2p should have skill-capes in the first place are missing something...

jagex made than p2p only to encourage people to get a membership

it's obvious... :roll:

but it's a good idea, i support :thumbsup:

Capn_MJ_O_o.png

Capn MJ O_o - Captain of "Lol" Clan.

Maybe something smaller, just like a little necklace with the skill icon. Not at all as big as a cape, but still noticeable.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

agree with Doom, if you're f2p you shouldn't get the same updates members do, its as simple as that, you can easily get members, its not like its too hard.. Another idea that i had on Pg2, Get mems for a day, wear the cape, and never take it off, problem solved.

these capes would definatly have to be available to p2p as well. and if this was to come out u definatly would get the uproar from the p2pers claiming they dont have the right to wear it. but for what its worth ill support it. i just think it would need alot of rethinking and tweeking.

yes, it does need some "tweeking" but i just wanted to get people to understand the concept that f2pers do deserve skill capes, if not the traditional one. and yes, if a p2p player wants one, they can get one lol :thumbsup:

Maybe something smaller, just like a little necklace with the skill icon. Not at all as big as a cape, but still noticeable.

actually, with the new HD, ammys and necklaces hide under the armor, and people don't even pay attention to ammys most of the time. aergo, you saying that would lead to the suspicion that u r p2p, and selfish. same thing with pika_tim_tam. now im not trying to point any fingers but im just saying, that being that giving these "f2p skill capes" will not take away the higher playing experience members pay for. and...this can actually entice more p2pers to join bcuz they will be wanting the better skill cape. its a human instinct for most people to get the better stuff. competition. its like the galapagos islands into a game. f2pers don't gain the advantage that p2p player hav being that p2p players can get this cape to.

agree with Doom, if you're f2p you shouldn't get the same updates members do, its as simple as that, you can easily get members, its not like its too hard.. Another idea that i had on Pg2, Get mems for a day, wear the cape, and never take it off, problem solved.

some people can't afford membs. and u cnt buy membership for a day, it has to be in monthly increments. and u stated that f2p shouldnt get the same update has membs, well this isnt the same update because this is being given to f2p meaning that it is given to p2p, which means that in reality, members would be getting the update from f2p. its logical thinking ::'

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png