Skill Cape are P2P, But these aren't 30+ Supporters

Support. Anything better than what we (my F2P brethren) have now, I support.

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agree with Doom, if you're f2p you shouldn't get the same updates members do, its as simple as that, you can easily get members, its not like its too hard.. Another idea that i had on Pg2, Get mems for a day, wear the cape, and never take it off, problem solved.

some people can't afford membs. and u cnt buy membership for a day, it has to be in monthly increments. and u stated that f2p shouldnt get the same update has membs, well this isnt the same update because this is being given to f2p meaning that it is given to p2p, which means that in reality, members would be getting the update from f2p. its logical thinking ::'

Mems for a day meaning pay $5 then cancel, if you want a cape so abdly you'd pay $5 right? Id guess you've spent more than that on internet bills than on 1 month of membership. And to the Updates from F2P w/e, memebrs have already gotten this update, so in reality you are getting a VERSION of our update. This is a simple matter that all f2pers who rant about thigns like this seem to forget, YOU DO NOT PAY.

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

I support and I'll make you some more skill cape icons. :thumbsup:

skillcapesdv5.png

[img=http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/900/skillcapesdv5.png]

ooooo thanks for the better looking picture, i posted it on my post, and i credited you for the picture. I must say it is a much better picture!!! :thumbsup:

I've drawed the idea >,< but It's not a wildy cape with a icon :wall:

f2p%20skillcape%20idea.png

Everybody: This is my pic x'D

did you even read satin's post? Unless those requirements are met, he does not support. And neither do I.

yes i did read satin's post, and his post proves that he didnt read my post bcuz it does come with an emote and it does come with a hood(well actually a hat) and its even cheaper than 500k. so since those requirements were met even b4 he made the post, then that means that he and u support.

what?he said he did not support...and satin said that he would not support unless those certain thing happene...which there arnt so he does not support!

I DO NOT SUPPORT

Y_Z.png

did you even read satin's post? Unless those requirements are met, he does not support. And neither do I.

yes i did read satin's post, and his post proves that he didnt read my post bcuz it does come with an emote and it does come with a hood(well actually a hat) and its even cheaper than 500k. so since those requirements were met even b4 he made the post, then that means that he and u support.

what?he said he did not support...and satin said that he would not support unless those certain thing happene...which there arnt so he does not support!

I DO NOT SUPPORT

When Satin typed that, i thought he meant that those things he mentioned was what he didn't want being that he never said that that was what he did want. So i suspected that he meant that the cape had no emote, hood, and cost 500K which was why i misunderstood it and thought that he wanted an emote, a hood, and to be cheaper than 500k. But then some other person *POLITELY* explained what he meant. Then a few days later, a bunch of people decided to penalize me for not reading the post even though it was already established that it was a misunderstanding. You said that what satin posted where what we wanted, but that isn't what i thought at first until someone told me the other way around. Then other people who read the post that i said about satin, were to lazy and didn't read the post where i acknowledged my mistake (including you "Great_one"). Most of them PMed me that.....

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

I've drawed the idea >,< but It's not a wildy cape with a icon :wall:

Everybody: This is my pic x'D

hmmm a very good picture!! i will also put the picture on the post. u will be credited.

its ok that it isnt a wildy cape with an icon, it actually seems to be better! =D>

ty

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

I still don't see the point really. Members had 99 skills with nothing to show, but they didn't mind. Now that members have skill capes, free players also want something to show off, and that's expected. I just can't see why, sure, it would be nice for free players and all, but it's just a less-powerful version of an already released item. If there were no P2P skillcapes, I would definitely support, but being as though it is already released, it just seems that you're copying the idea, making it less pretty and cheeping it. What's next, a mini whip, less powerful barrows, cheaper versions of already existing members skills? No thanks.

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

Now before you say,"OMFG you noob, jagex isn't making skill capes f2p!!!" just read on. Now as you all now, skill capes are loved upon by many runescapers. But unfortunately, it is p2p. But what about those player who worked hard for a 99 skill, but are strictly unable to get membership? Well, knowing that members would be mad at jagex and f2p people for having skillcapes become a nonmember item, I have come up with a compromise. While still having the traditional skill capes for p2p, why not have jagex come up with a simpler cape which looks like a wilderness cape with the skill icon on the back. Yes it is simple, but at least f2p people will be able to show off their 99 stat. Now, p2p people do still get the advantage because of a fancier design cape, but now, f2p people get to show off their 99 stat. And also to keep members to have their advantage they pay for, you can only get these capes from the same person that gives away the traditional skill capes, meaning f2p can get:woodcutting, hitpoints, runecrafting, crafting, prayer, defence, mining, cooking, and smithing. Being that the traditional skill cape is 99k, this cape will be a smaller price of 75k.

Here is "estimate" of how I imagine the cape to look.

f2pskillcape.jpg

Thanks to Hawkxs (Hawk0078) for a new better looking version of this idea.

skillcapesdv5.png

Thanks to Gamertjecool for a more expanded and realistic version of how jagex might put it.

As i stated b4, jagex has made it clear that they are not making the traditional skill capes f2p, so that is why i have stated this compromise to make a simpler looking cape that still shows off an f2p's 99 stat without taking away the advantage that members are paying for. =)

List of Supporters(I take "good idea! i like it! etc. as a supporter")

-beethovens29(me)

-shooterbob7

-she507

-eimux*

-heehee111

-packman9898

-Zaaps1

-tiigon

-allisgreat

-highlanders

-anim7

-prankster_king

-bloodargon

-gamertjecool

-xcentrik

-dsavi_x4

-atronic92

-ilovetopk

-killerred005*

-moonshadow(olympiana)

-snowball*

-ddraiggoch06*

-magma guard3

-mervinator 9

-zdarkdoom

-nje03 (tip.it moderator) =D>

-hawkxs (hawk0078)

-soul crushor

-dragon keeper

-mattjosh120

-killy the kid(killy da kid)

-jimmyw3000

-

-

*means does not support entire idea, but supports different aspects of it or they wish to take or add a different aspect to the idea

There is no point in this topic. THESE ARE SKILLCAPES if it shows what skill you've mastered or working on. Price at 75K would give a hassle to Members too, so no.

siderow.png

Find something to believe in, and when you do, pass it on.

WHAT, and WHO is trusted, is your choice. What do you trust?

Author of the Right-click Prayer Icon!

http://forum.tip.it/topic/200161-turn-prayer-mode-off-yes-pl0x-update-soon/page__p__3007342__fromsearch__1entry3007342

lot of text

There is no point in this topic. THESE ARE SKILLCAPES if it shows what skill you've mastered or working on. Price at 75K would give a hassle to Members too, so no.

why did you need to copy the whole topic? XD that takes up space for the good reactions ::'

Support. Sounds like a good compromise..

everyone doesn't seem to understand why i decided to make a lighter version. its because jagex stated that they are not giving skill capes to f2p bcuz it would take away the point and advantage of p2p. so that is why i made the compromise of having a lighter version of skill capes.

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

• 2 weeks later...

In my opinion, it's a good idea (given that the actual F2P Skillcapes are much better in graphics than yours :lol: ).

This is from a Free to Player's perspective on things about the F2P Skillcapes.

-A price of 299,999 GP

-Only Skill Masters in F2P Areas can be approached for the F2P Skillcape in their Mastered Skill

-No Emotes, Hoods, or Trimming

This isn't taking anything away from the Member Skillcapes seeing as they have..

-A price of 99K GP

-All Skill Masters available for All Skillcapes

-An Emote, Hoods, and Trimming

-MUCH better looking Skillcapes

Great idea in my opinion. \'

Corruption Council -

http://corruption-clan.com/forum

Team TKO Blitz Leader - http://tko.rs-clans.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Corruption or TKO Blitz.