9 July 2008 - Jagex Store and RuneScape Novel

Xecer

In the coming months, you can expect a lot from the Jagex Store. Plans are afoot to bring you a range of RuneScape merchandise to buy, including many that you voted for in the 'Shop till you Drop' poll.

One of these items is available for pre-order now: the first ever official RuneScape novel, Betrayal at Falador by T.S. Church. This fantasy epic opens with the discovery of a mysterious woman, found close to death within the walls of Falador Castle. Sir Amik and the White Knights are determined to reveal the identity of her attacker, thought to be a monster seen attacking travellers on the outskirts of Asgarnia. The question is: can the monster really be the blacksmith Doric, newly arrived from Keldagrim?

This Limited Edition hardback is available for pre-order now, and will be released on the 21st of July. Visit the Jagex Store to find out more, and keep an eye out for more news on available RuneScape merchandise.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre-ordered mine, gonna get Jagex to sign my copy, well atleast ask ;)

Edit: 3rd person to pre-order :D

Would of been first but forgot to press the ----ing continue button :lol:

Heh, at least it goes with 3 Hit U :D

Jagex Store

------------------------------------------------------

Order Number: 3

Date Ordered: Wednesday 09 July, 2008

I shall be the first to say this: Jagex, this is dumb.

I don't see why people care about the history of RS that much...it isn't so interesting....plus I doubt that the novel is very well written. I'll pass, lol.

99 Crafting, Fletching, Cooking, Magic - Fire Cape - 1900+ Total

I don't see why people care about the history of RS that much...it isn't so interesting....plus I doubt that the novel is very well written. I'll pass, lol.

I actually think it will be a good novel, just because there is runescape in it doesn't mean it would be badly written :x

Just because you don't doesnt mean everybody doesn't. I quite like the lore and a lot of it is well written in the lore section of the site. i'm guessing you haven't read it so i don't see how you can dismiss it as not being well written.

The best thing ever (that doesn't give XP)

^ from the shop page lol.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

great, now give me an ingame update

I agree :thumbsup:

If we want bad rs stories we got other websites for example: fanfiction.net>games>runescape -.- oh and some are well written by well educated fans of the game :o (shocking I know :lol: )

now get on with bank updates jagex! ;)

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

great, now give me an ingame update

I agree :thumbsup:

If we want bad rs stories we got other websites for example: fanfiction.net>games>runescape -.- oh and some are well written by well educated fans of the game :o (shocking I know :lol: )

now get on with bank updates jagex! ;)

there's 3 mondays left of the month and 3 updates planned.. chill lol.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

So I want to know who worte it.

Salzman from accounting :o :lol:

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

Meh, I'm not really a merchandise fan. I hate all the Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and Golden Compass merchandise. I'm not going to pay a ridiculous price for some badly crafted "replica" wand of Voldemort or Ginny.

I am curious to see what Jagex are going to create though. "Get your own Zezima doll!" or "Get a cardboard Bandos Godsword!" Yeah.

"thats really lame lol

trying to get zezima fanboys to buy a book, lame move jagex :shame:"

Eh, anyone who's stupid enough to worship a person that they know nothing about, except the fact he plays games, would probably not have the patience/intelligence to find out how to order the thing in the first place

The best thing ever (that doesn't give XP)

^ from the shop page lol.

thats really lame lol

trying to get zezima fanboys to buy a book, lame move jagex :shame:

Yeh, they should of used...

"The best thing since the Wilderness." - 3 Hit U

Lol :lol:

"thats really lame lol

trying to get zezima fanboys to buy a book, lame move jagex :shame:"

Eh, anyone who's stupid enough to worship a person that they know nothing about, except the fact he plays games, would probably not have the patience/intelligence to find out how to order the thing in the first place

Or not...

I can imagine seeing the ingame startup screen: Buy the new real life dragon kite! Everybody does it!

Now that would be a good April fools

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

sorry but there already is a tread about this , it has been posted 3 minutes before this one so actually this one need to be closed :P

ffvsiefh7.gif

What-the-deuce.jpg

Signature by Littleboy

Runescape and impatient people are like ying and yang, they exist as one, they need each other

IM order no.19 :D

Should be a good read whether or not its runescape

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear