9 July 2008 - Jagex Store and RuneScape Novel

Xecer

I'd maybe buy a coffee mug with a bunny-ears print on it, but not a book.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, just wanted to throw in a quick thought to everyone bashing the book for being written by an unknown writer... (no I'm not planning on buying the book anytime soon btw, or probably ever for that matter)

But, what if the book To Kill a Mockingbird was never released. Yeah, I know, it makes lots of high school students miserable. But that book was such a hit, and it was the only book written by Harper Lee. So in reality, just because it's a new writer, doesn't mean it will be bad.

I was actually thinking the same thing. To kill a mockingbird was a great book, even if we did have to read it for class :o

But yeah, I'm not going to buy it, and I'm probably not going to read it. And if I do manage to see an online copy somewhere, I won't read it because I wouldn't want to pwn my eyes by reading 200+ pages on a computer screen and I wouldn't print it because that's a lot of ink and paper :shock:

Actually, if I remember correctly, it says 400 something pages, =p.

Meh, seems like yet another way for Jagex to make some quick £, I wouldn't be seen alive reading a book based on RuneScape. :lol:

What's next? Lego RuneScape? Collectable figures of your favourite characters? RuneScape duvet set? No thanks.

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

That monopoly idea was gud lol :lol:

tbh, why is everyone scared about being seen with a book of their game. I mean like, it's what you think of yourself, not what others think. Let them call you "dummy" or so, why'd you care? Real friends wouldn't dare to call you so for real, at least they wouldn't call me like that. Also it's about a game you play and that you enjoy (because most of you still play) so I'd rather have it than not.

I always wanted to read a book of the runescape history, like the God Wars or maybe a book about a Runescape quest (Plague City serie anyone?). It would be great, just imagine reading a great adventure story but in runescape style ::' .

I dont really like books, i just read the ones from school and Sherlock Holmes and Cortazar. But i would buy something like that even if it was expensive cause i would definitly read it to the end (i always get bored at the first pages #-o )

signaturews1.png

Proud owner of a Questcape