Big move!!! come in for more info (Small things thread..)

nightzero

EDIT: I have recreated this thread in the RSOF and have created a supporters list. I really want this thread to get attention from Jagex as I believe its a great idea, many people's ideas put together in 1 big suggestion. So I request that all tip.iters please post and support my thread in RSOF-qc code-24-25-331-57468114

I will not be uptading this thread anymore and trying to keep my thread on RSOF from dying =(

1.Crystal bow "check charges" option

2."Buy-all"(would still keep "Buy-x")

3.Not having to reset spell after dying in a "safe" minigame

4.Not allowing pets/familiars in some areas (i.e party room)

5.Not closing bank screen,other screens when a familiar "teles" to you

6.Total exp to be shown on stats menu (in-game)

7.Putting a collect option on bank chests.

8.Take away delay time on non-combat scrolls(infinite run,etc)

9.Be able to see f2p combat on p2p worlds(you could only see your own f2p combat)

10.Having home tele light up only when 30 minutes is over.

11.Change the price on an offer made in GE w/o canceling the trade first.(useful when the price changes)

12.Make foraging familars not interrupt what you are doing when they produce an item

13.Be able to pay butlers directly from bank

14.Brimhaven agility arena themed world

15.Make your familar vanish when you enter ge(i hate having to dismiss familiars, especially if using a blue charm/expensive pouch and having lots of time left)

16.Instead of "your GE offers have been uptaded" it could say You bought/sold x for y amount

17.Allowing Eluned(sp) to charge all the crystals in your inventory at once.

18.Having an "Are you sure" message pop up when you try to alch something over 50k(you could toggle the warning)

19.Firelighters tradeable

20.Teleport option on familar interface.

21.Quick check holiday items from Diango.

22.Smith-all, either replace smith-x or keep both.

23.In Pyramid Plunder, other peoples mummies/scarabs should not attack you.

24.A mini summoning obelisk and prayer altar in the Castle Wars respawn room.

25.Allowing the order of rightclick to be changed in options (like use first instead of bury/eat first)

26.Save run settings when logging out.

27.Be able to turn off "XXXXX has logged in/out" on your private chat

28.Disable all active prayers when CW game ends

29.Make bird nests fall into your inventory instead of the ground.

30.Add an "f key" for summoning interface(there is already one for every other interface)

31.A use-all option for when you fill a compost bin with (super)compostable materials.

32.Show number of charges on Pharoah's sceptre(similar to glory)

33.No attack option for your teammates in clan/castle wars.

34.A quick buy/recharge option for crystal bows and sheilds.

35.Be able to use the friends chat and clan chat interface while using your bank.

36.Remove to ability to click/interact with another persons familiar, or make it the lowest option so that walk here/etc would be on top.

37.Be able to bring 2 ropes to Glarial's waterfall and leave them there permanently( would also apply for other places such as kalphite lair)

38.A quick travel option for Pirate Pete.

39.Show camulet charges

40.Automatically use bag of salt,etc when the beast is at 0 health.

41.Make all skills fit on skills interface without scrolling

42.Be able to see player's quest points and total level when using "Stat Spy"

43.An item counter for summons(shows how many items the familiar is carrying)

44.Show exactly how much percentage of your special bar is left (e.x. 67%)

45.Quick travel option for the two Dorgeshuun goblins that guide you through the Lumbridge caves.

46.Shortcut to reach "My Arms" farming patch from stronghold entrance.(50 agility)

47.Be able to check run/alch charges on explorer ring.

48.Allow familiars to boost your stats back up with out having to wait for them to lower.

49.Being able to choose whether or not you want to claim notes from the GE

50.A message telling you "You have poisoned your target"

51.Remove/increase the Ge limit on some items (battlestaves,bows)

52.When examining compost bin - number of remaining compost writes (number of buckets which can be filled).

53.Examine runecrafting pouches to see how many times you can fill it until it degrades.

54.Be able to choose whether you want Ava's accumulator to pick up steel items,your ammunition, or both.

55.Be able to toggle the confirmation screen at when using the lunar spell: "Plank Make"

These were posted and fixed during the life of this thread

1.Quick right click travel option on Elkoy

2.Quick travel option for the two Dorgeshuun goblins that guide you through the Lumbridge caves.

3.Allow "run" to be toggled at the topright corner of the screen

4.Add an "f key" for summoning interface(there is already one for every other interface)

5.A message in chatbox to show that anti-fire potion has lost its effect.

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not having to reset your auto cast on your spellbook in Castle Wars or other PVP games when you die.

(Not really game related, but I hate it how the Runescape music always plays when you log on and you have to manually turn it off. So annoying. :x )

I don't know if you'd consider these small, but I'd really like it if Jagex would allow the GE to adjust its prices based on both uncompleted and completed trades and also to remove all price caps (floors and ceilings, not player-to-player trade restristionc) and dependencies (where one or more item's price depends on the price of another item).

It really annoys me that Jagex won't implement these changes that would end junk trading (junk would no longer be junk as the prices of junk lowered to where people would actually buy it and the prices of items currently being traded exclusively with junk would start moving again).

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

i dont see what buy-all would achieve when shops have infinate stock

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

What's this reset spell book thing when you die in CW? As in having to pray at altar again or just resetting your autocast?

I edited my post. Sorry for the confusion, I meant the auto cast.

Oh and another thing could be to disallow pets from going into certain areas.

when players sell stuff to gen stores.

no bbjoe, since u cant buy more than 28 anyway. I meant like for example if you're trying to buy raw beef for familiars, instead of having to type in number just "buy-all"

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

Hmm i would love it if pets were not allowed in places like the grand exchange and busy areas like that.

Also IF autocasts were allowed to be put on even if you didnt have the spell so it allows for easier setting up.

I am looking forward greatly to the new bank system especially the "find item" function :D

no bbjoe, since u cant buy more than 28 anyway. I meant like for example if you're trying to buy raw beef for familiars, instead of having to type in number just "buy-all"

Hmm think of stackable items like arrows? :P

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

I don't know if you'd consider these small, but I'd really like it if Jagex would allow the GE to adjust its prices based on both uncompleted and completed trades and also to remove all price caps (floors and ceilings, not player-to-player trade restristionc) and dependencies (where one or more item's price depends on the price of another item).

It really annoys me that Jagex won't implement these changes that would end junk trading (junk would no longer be junk as the prices of junk lowered to where people would actually buy it and the prices of items currently being traded exclusively with junk would start moving again).

not really a small change, its a big and controversial topic

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

Hmm i would love it if pets were not allowed in places like the grand exchange and busy areas like that.

Also IF autocasts were allowed to be put on even if you didnt have the spell so it allows for easier setting up.

I am looking forward greatly to the new bank system especially the "find item" function :D

Pets arent allowed to ge, but yea other places would be nice.

[hide=]

[/hide]

Hmm think of stackable items like arrows? :P

But with the shop uptade its not worth buying from main stock anyway, it usually costs more.

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

Pets arent allowed to ge, but yea other places would be nice.

But with the shop uptade its not worth buying from main stock anyway, it usually costs more.

Pets ARE allowed into the G.E. but familiars aren't. Cats really annoy me when trying to click on the banker.

Arrows are generally cheaper in the shop for like bronze arrows, runes not so much but i see where you are coming from. Still would be helpful generally

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Haha i bring my biggest familiar to the party room sometimes. :lol: It's so funny to be honest.

But yeah, i would like my bank not to close when my bunyip heals me. -.-

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Total exp to be shown on the stat menu.

That would make the stat menu really cramped :?

I would like it if the spirit terrorbird scroll activated as soon as you clicked it, rather than giving you that 3-second delay to run out of the range of your terrorbird before it activates. Right now, you have to kind-of lead the terrorbird when running and using the scroll effectively.

lalalasig2.png

Get rid of the official cw worlds

have a 'collect' option on bank chests would be nice.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I would like it if the spirit terrorbird scroll activated as soon as you clicked it, rather than giving you that 3-second delay to run out of the range of your terrorbird before it activates. Right now, you have to kind-of lead the terrorbird when running and using the scroll effectively.

I'd like that applied to all scrolls and familiars

fishing.gif

Maybe then when you hover over your total level, it shows total exp, like skills.

When I play at the largest resolution now, 1680x1050 and the whole skill section takes up less than 1/3 of the side height, I still have to scroll to see all my stats.

Also, my bank screen seems tiny with the new update, I would love it if they made higher resolutions have longer bank screens. (Maybe fixed with new bank update? :pray: )

When I play at the highest resolution, my character is actually larger than what it is in the "equip your character..."screen.

I'd like to be able to use another window at the same time full screen is running without closing it back to original size.

1z2zrwo.jpg

4. Not allowing pets in some areas.

-I get really annoyed when I'm at the GE and I right-click to Exchange, and I misclick on someone's pet (I have a very shaky hand :oops:)

7. Having a 'collect' option on Bank Chests.

-Every once in a while I'll go play some games of CW while I have an item pending in the GE. I'll come out of the game and get my "One or more of your Grand Exchange offers has been updated!", so then I have to either walk to Yanille or teleport elsewhere to get my items. Really ticks me off -.-

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

There's not such thing like something that makes everyone happy

period

...unless it is accept or decline quest exp option :roll:

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)