Big move!!! come in for more info (Small things thread..)

nightzero

Making every bank a mini-GE, with the same functions (placing offers, making sets, etc...).

It's baffling they would force us to go to a certain place (that isn't even directly next to a teleport) to use THEIR replacement for trade.

I think that would make trading a little TOO easy, sorry dont think that would work. the ge has already made trade too easy :shock:

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I play at the largest resolution now, 1680x1050 and the whole skill section takes up less than 1/3 of the side height, I still have to scroll to see all my stats.

Also, my bank screen seems tiny with the new update, I would love it if they made higher resolutions have longer bank screens. (Maybe fixed with new bank update? :pray: )

When I play at the highest resolution, my character is actually larger than what it is in the "equip your character..."screen.

I'd like to be able to use another window at the same time full screen is running without closing it back to original size.

yah because now it really just enlarges the screen you see they should make the field of view say 20% larger and then enlarge it, also make it so you can see 2 of the tab things at once.

billybobj282.gif

Making every bank a mini-GE, with the same functions (placing offers, making sets, etc...).

It's baffling they would force us to go to a certain place (that isn't even directly next to a teleport) to use THEIR replacement for trade.

I think that would make trading a little TOO easy, sorry dont think that would work. the ge has already made trade too easy :shock:

I didn't know trading was supposed to be a challenge in runescape.

SKIMMYSTROWN AND BETTER THAN YOU.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=703695

My thoughts exactly. What the hell is the point in making interaction between players harder than it needs to be? The point of trade is convenience, there's no need to balance it by making it difficult.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Any item above 100k in ge you are about to cast high/low alch on or drop, a "are you sure" message should appear so that accidentaly alching/dropping stuff like dfs is prevented.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

[hide=]

[/hide]

My thoughts exactly. What the hell is the point in making interaction between players harder than it needs to be? The point of trade is convenience, there's no need to balance it by making it difficult.

I dont know maybe its just me but I feel that compared to the old way of trading (forums, world 2), ge has made trading so simple. thats obviously not a bad thing but having it in every bank would make it buying anything you want anywhere you want. Personally I think many quests were made too easy by GE because earlier you would go and get/make the item needed while now you just place offers in the ge. And besides i like having the center of trade kinda thing at the ge. but thats just my 2 cents ::'

And calling GE player interaction..is just weird cause you dont know who ure trading with etc, its not much interaction.

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

Any item above 100k in ge you are about to cast high/low alch on or drop, a "are you sure" message should appear so that accidentaly alching/dropping stuff like dfs is prevented.

I dont know if they can coorelate alching to ge prices. perhaps any item over 50k? and if youre alching stuff over 50k you could toggle the option?

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

I only really see a problem with this one "9.Be able to see f2p combat on p2p worlds"

That wouldn't make everyone happy. Summoning levels combat for a reason, you shouldn't be able to hide that. That's like asking to show your combat if you didn't have defence, or something. Or asking Jagex to remove some of your membership benefits. If you want to see your F2P Combat, go F2P

Total exp to be shown on the stat menu.

That would make the stat menu really cramped :?

I would like it if the spirit terrorbird scroll activated as soon as you clicked it, rather than giving you that 3-second delay to run out of the range of your terrorbird before it activates. Right now, you have to kind-of lead the terrorbird when running and using the scroll effectively.

Not sure if anyone mentioned this, as I haven't read the 3 pages of this thread, but you can solve this by clicking on the special move, no matter where your bird is, then count in your head and hit the whistle right before the scroll would be used. Takes practice, but works every time (except if you run into an area to small for the bird)

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

I'd like to see my staff not only keep the spell I was casting after I die in safe minigames, but also when I switch weps (say fire staff to rune skimmy back to fire staff)I keep the same spell I was casting, rather then let my opponent get 2-3 good hits on me while I set it up.

Cheers,

InferniBoy

I only really see a problem with this one "9.Be able to see f2p combat on p2p worlds"

That wouldn't make everyone happy. Summoning levels combat for a reason, you shouldn't be able to hide that. That's like asking to show your combat if you didn't have defence, or something. Or asking Jagex to remove some of your membership benefits. If you want to see your F2P Combat, go F2P

I meant that you the player could see it, not anyone else. you know where you choose special attacks? somewhere around there.

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

take out #9, summoning is apart of the game, live with it, it is one, if not the best, skill out there and i already get harassed enuf when i have a decent level familiar out. just yesterday a guy said this to me while i had my bunyip out "haha noob your only like 95 combat f2p i could pwn you easy" im 111 p2p combat and 104 f2p combat -.- he was around 110 f2p combat -.- with 32 summoning

Y_Z.png

Smith All

I know there's already a Smith X but having to quickly type in 456 every time gets annoying

Menus for multi- bone burying, firemaking, and item dropping (and any other activity that doesn't have this).

Just like the message for cutting gems, a message in the chat window appears asking you to Bury/Make/Drop 1, 5, 10, X, or All

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

Smith All

I know there's already a Smith X but having to quickly type in 456 every time gets annoying

Menus for multi- bone burying, firemaking, and item dropping (and any other activity that doesn't have this).

Just like the message for cutting gems, a message in the chat window appears asking you to Bury/Make/Drop 1, 5, 10, X, or All

would make prayer and fm to easy, you see how cooking is now that is fm with this but even less loss :shame:

Y_Z.png

[hide=]

Smith All

would make prayer and fm to easy, you see how cooking is now that is fm with this but even less loss :shame:

[/hide]

Most things on this thread make it too easy. Plus they've already done cooking and crafting like you said, so why not other skills?

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

Diango--Check Holiday items

The internet: A place where the men are men, the women are men, and 13 year old girls are FBI agents.
looks like WoW's interface.

Were you too lazy to read 3 posts above or too stupid to comprehend it?

Brothers and sisters, I have none, but that man's father is my father's son. Who is that man?

take out #9, summoning is apart of the game, live with it, it is one, if not the best, skill out there and i already get harassed enuf when i have a decent level familiar out. just yesterday a guy said this to me while i had my bunyip out "haha noob your only like 95 combat f2p i could pwn you easy" im 111 p2p combat and 104 f2p combat -.- he was around 110 f2p combat -.- with 32 summoning

i meant it so you could view your f2p combat level, you know where you choose your attack style. I regard summoning as a combat skill as well.

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

You say to not allow people use flowers in certain areas, like the hunter areas. YET, not being able to use the mitrhil seeds means you loose your spot whenever a noob feels like challenging you.

Honestly, I think it should be changed so people can't set a trap in that exact area for atleast 30 seconds (giving the hunter time deal with any other traps and safely prepare the next one)

I think this is a huge problem as hunters time is slowed down by the fools that think it's funny stealing other spots. How I'd love to stab them in the face :evil:

EDIT: I forgot to add that you can't use mithril seeds no longer so people have resorted to fires.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Teleport option on familiar page, i hate when im in banks and have to find mine..

High Alch Tablets, i hate when im on another spellbook and cant alch items

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Burn x

firelighters tradeble and f2p

More yew trees

Maple trees in F2P

Burn-X would make firemaking like the easiest 99.

As nightzero said, it wouldn't work at all.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Mummies shouldn't attack you when someone else opens the sarc in Pyramid Plunder. Many times some kids (who btw only laugh at you when you try to negotiate with them) have ruined my plunder run by opening the sarc and running out, leaving me to kill the mummy and loot the urns (now in a reduced time, because of the damn mummy). -.-

dontfearthereaper2.png