F2P Under-informed about that they can vote in the GC Poll?

InfiniteDragon

I believe in general most people don't even look at certain things like development diaries, image gallery, and postbag from the hedge.

I mean i remember when the first development diary for summoning came out and i was talking with my friend how its going to be sooooo cool ( like the lil school girls that we are :D ) when some guy walks up and says jagex would never ever introduce summoning cause its a stupid idea #-o . I tried to explain that they even said they were realizing it but said I was a liar. Guess I win now <3:

Whatisup618.png

whatisup618.png

Proud Owner Of A Quest Cape As Of 4/29/08

When I first start playing and RuneScape was considered cool (Lol, can't believe I just said that :lol: ), I did not even know the polls and the Forums existed 'till I became a member. F2P just are not told/aware of these things.

But I cannot see what everyone is whining about with the gifts. We should be thankful we actually have a choice in what we get and what we do, rather then it being like last years Christmas Event, which we all know was lame.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

why does f2p still think that they will get a pet?

if reindeer wins it will be p2p only lol

No. No it wouldn't. F2P can vote for it, and it is marketed to them as the reward if it wins. If it was P2P only they would be deceiving them, which they can't do, as they didn't put some sort of warning that it would be P2P only.

Your stupid, why promote this, so we get the worst event and worst reward for each holiday event because some 8 year olds think its cool?

You should stop stereo-typing F2P, right now most of them want the Icicle Sword or Pet Reindeer; either is better than Santa Suit IMO. And you won't truly know what the event is until it is released, seeing as the options are extremely small on detail.

Join Future Update News! The longest running update speculation thread on the RSOF, currently on its 24 Edition

QFC 16-17-671-59680498

314v28z.jpg

Thanks to Killerwat for the sig!

When I first start playing and RuneScape was considered cool (Lol, can't believe I just said that :lol: ), I did not even know the polls and the Forums existed 'till I became a member. F2P just are not told/aware of these things.

But I cannot see what everyone is whining about with the gifts. We should be thankful we actually have a choice in what we get and what we do, rather then it being like last years Christmas Event, which we all know was lame.

Are you talking about the snow globe one? That was better than any reward given imo

swordwarior.png

F2P usually don't read updates because they don't pertain to them. :P

So Jagex needs to find some other way of telling them(like message of the week)

Join Future Update News! The longest running update speculation thread on the RSOF, currently on its 24 Edition

QFC 16-17-671-59680498

314v28z.jpg

It's not hard to check to see if a new poll is up. ;)

But when Jagex made some polls available to F2P players to vote on, they stated that only members will be able to vote on polls that directly affect the game content. And now we see a Guaranteed Poll for the Christmas event that F2P can vote on. :-k

i dont see what is so intresting on how they have opened up the GC polls to F2P as this is one of the few updates that will effect them.

billybobj282.gif

But when Jagex made some polls available to F2P players to vote on, they stated that only members will be able to vote on polls that directly affect the game content. And now we see a Guaranteed Poll for the Christmas event that F2P can vote on. :-k

i dont see what is so intresting on how they have opened up the GC polls to F2P as this is one of the few updates that will effect them.

I think its more that even if a F2P looks and see there's a GC Poll, they won't look to check wether or not they can vote

QFC 16-17-671-59680498

314v28z.jpg

I think its more that even if a F2P looks and see there's a GC Poll, they won't look to check wether or not they can vote

Guaranteed Content - Wintumber 2008 - (Free/Member) Vote Here... :?

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

Guaranteed Content - Wintumber 2008 - (Free/Member) Vote Here... :?

I'm saying F2P will stop reading at 'Guaranteed Content' and think 'Oh, I can't do those'. Heck, I bet a lot F2P don't know that ANY polls are open to F2P too. Also, many F2P probably won't evern look at that in the first-place, because they are F2P....

QFC 16-17-671-59680498

314v28z.jpg