~Sid's Blog~73 Rc~67 Mining~1900 Total~99/99 Cooking~

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looney Tunes <3:

Grats on 94 cooking without losing a penny!!!

get 99 herby, still :twisted:

nice place too cook tbh ;)

didn't know you were hyt's friend!

he knows me too!

That's all folks!

Etp <3:

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

http://[/url]

fial

Now THAT is a fail :P

You said post on blog so I'm posting.

Hai der Sid, nice cookin'

Indeed i did :P Cheers blud

HEY GOOD LOOKIN, WATCHA GOT COOKIN?

Nut'n' much

HEY GOOD LOOKIN, WATCHA GOT COOKIN?

nm u?

hehe i had to do that!

I feel like making a blog... then it will be what? my 50th?

:o It's always about you you you! isnt it! hehe

Looney Tunes <3:

Grats on 94 cooking without losing a penny!!!

get 99 herby, still :twisted:

nice place too cook tbh ;)

didn't know you were hyt's friend!

he knows me too!

That's all folks!

Etp <3:

Haha 99 herby when i am super rich and get around 6 arma hilts lol. Yeah it's a fantastic place to cook with a bank right next to you and the grand exchange and zaff to buy battlestaves from! Also the range is meant to be more efficient at cooking fish (not that i need it now) lol.

Ah yeah met hyt while crafting

Gooooo siddeh!!! <3:

Only 5 more left mate, keep it up! :thumbsup:

Thanks tin! <3: 4 nao! I gud!

UPDATE FO' JOO GAIS

ed14b2c4.jpg

The SkillnChill Skill Olympics are going fantasticly well and we are now in the closing days of the final skill: Fishing. I am so glad to be events leader there and help out shey and Mc as much as i can. This Olympics has been a real boost for the clan and has brought us together. I would to just like to make a small thanks to Cripplebro for his idea for the olympics waayyyy back before he was events leader. Sheynara for being an awesome leader and organiser for the clan and the olympics. Mc90123 for always being there to help. All the clan members for making this event worthwhile! I hope more people can turn up to smaller weekly events! I am in process of making the "medals for the winners of each skill and more! Watch this space and check out people's sigs in a weeks time or more on the snc forums!

Right a cooking update!

Managed to get 95 a day or two ago and now slowing down slightly for 96 from school. The anual sponsored walk is tomorrow which also marks the last day of this half term. Our form chose the Pilgrims Hospice which is a local charity helping the terminally ill in their last moments on this planet. I did a presentation on it so my form would choose it as my gran was there for 3 days before she died around 3 months ago. I never told any of my mates about, didn't see the need to. Soo half term is soon arriving :) A bit more playing in the holidays but more time for that special lady ;)

Might get 99 a week after it before i go the CERN for my Physicis trip from thursday to Sunday.

95 Cooking!:

95 Cooking

a2d92242.png

Sorry for the long winded message! :P Wanted to let you guys know whats going on in my life :D

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

What have you been cooking, and how much xp/hr have you been getting?

I don't know the exact figures but i have been cooking sharks and around 200k exp/hr max mebe

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

[hide=Last Update Spent ages on so read nubs]

ed14b2c4.jpg

The SkillnChill Skill Olympics are going fantasticly well and we are now in the closing days of the final skill: Fishing. I am so glad to be events leader there and help out shey and Mc as much as i can. This Olympics has been a real boost for the clan and has brought us together. I would to just like to make a small thanks to Cripplebro for his idea for the olympics waayyyy back before he was events leader. Sheynara for being an awesome leader and organiser for the clan and the olympics. Mc90123 for always being there to help. All the clan members for making this event worthwhile! I hope more people can turn up to smaller weekly events! I am in process of making the "medals for the winners of each skill and more! Watch this space and check out people's sigs in a weeks time or more on the snc forums!

Right a cooking update!

Managed to get 95 a day or two ago and now slowing down slightly for 96 from school. The anual sponsored walk is tomorrow which also marks the last day of this half term. Our form chose the Pilgrims Hospice which is a local charity helping the terminally ill in their last moments on this planet. I did a presentation on it so my form would choose it as my gran was there for 3 days before she died around 3 months ago. I never told any of my mates about, didn't see the need to. Soo half term is soon arriving :) A bit more playing in the holidays but more time for that special lady ;)

Might get 99 a week after it before i go the CERN for my Physicis trip from thursday to Sunday.

95 Cooking!:

95 Cooking

a2d92242.png

Sorry for the long winded message! :P Wanted to let you guys know whats going on in my life :D

[/hide]

Right another update with cooking!

Sharks have plummeted and i can no longer get for free :P May have saved myself around 2m but going to lose cash from now on. BAck to moneymaking after 99 :)

But got this:

96 Cooking

fc48e623.png

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

Hi there sid.

Congratulations on 96 Cooking! :)

Your closing in on cooking, and i love your crafting level. :D Keep going to the end ;)

ps. Fishing is not too shabby ::'

Thank you guys! I love CERN and im glad i have the opportunity to visit it!

Got 97 Cooking

97 Cooking

789bcb98.png

Went dking and got a zerker. Had all the supplies including deaths that i made so its pure profit :D saving the 2 zerker drops i have for a rainy day when i need 4m

Clue i got from dks

848e9f37.png

Then i worked out my closest next 2 levels so i can get 1900 with 99 cooking and got:

73 Runecrafting

04e0a43a.png

Then i went on a penguin points spree. Tis great fun using the clan chat!

67 Mining

07dd4cfc.png

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

[hide=]

Thank you guys! I love CERN and im glad i have the opportunity to visit it!

Got 97 Cooking

97 Cooking

789bcb98.png

Went dking and got a zerker. Had all the supplies including deaths that i made so its pure profit :D saving the 2 zerker drops i have for a rainy day when i need 4m

Clue i got from dks

848e9f37.png

Then i worked out my closest next 2 levels so i can get 1900 with 99 cooking and got:

73 Runecrafting

04e0a43a.png

Then i went on a penguin points spree. Tis great fun using the clan chat!

67 Mining

07dd4cfc.png

[/hide]

gratz 2 more :thumbsup:

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

Thanks metoo :D

Ohai

1.1m exp :D

Smither_Sid.png

14069313.png

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

ima coming to cook with you kai?

Does 83-90 with swordies, 90-94 with monks and then 94-99 with sharks sound reasonable to you?

You'll have it in no time :D

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

Right Status update. Im working all today so only will gain some exp in the evening.

Thursday im probs out with my grilfriend.

Friday im out all day with the family then going to some fireworks in the evening.

Busy irl alot but im not complaining :D

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

Thanks Xim! Going for a long walk with my gf tomorrow :)

The 98 cooking was a fake as my print screen button failed me :/ so im 1899 total :D

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif