racist question

jessy87

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 2002, controversy erupted over shirts featuring caricatures of Asians and other ethnic groups. One shirt featured the slogan "Wong Brothers Laundry ServiceTwo Wongs Can Make It White" with smiling figures in conical straw hats, a 1900s depiction of Chinese immigrants. The company discontinued the designs and apologized after a boycott by Asian American student groups at universities such as Stanford University.[56] That same year, abercrombie kids removed a line of thong underwear sold for girls in pre-teen children's sizes after parents mounted nationwide storefront protests. The underwear included phrases like "Eye Candy" and "Wink Wink" printed on the front.[57]

More T-shirt controversy occurred twice in 2004. The first incident involved a shirt featuring the phrase, "It's All Relative in West Virginia," a jab at alleged incest relations in rural America. West Virginia governor Bob Wise spoke out against the company for depicting "an unfounded, negative stereotype of West Virginia," but the shirts were not removed.[58] Also, there was controversy over a t-shirt with the phrase "L is for Loser" written next to a picture of a male gymnast on the rings (the same shirt was worn by Tyson Ritter of The All-American Rejects in the music video for "Move Along"). The company stopped selling the shirt in October 2004 after USA Gymnastics president Bob Colarossi announced a boycott of Abercrombie & Fitch for mocking the sport.[59]

In 2005, the Women and Girls Foundation of Southwest Pennsylvania launched a girlcott of the store for selling T-shirts bearing sexist and degrading messages like "Who needs brains when you have these?", "Available for parties", and "I had a nightmare I was a brunnette." The campaign went national on NBC's The Today Show, and the company pulled the shirts from stores on November 5, 2005.[60]

Bob Jones University and its affiliated pre-collegiate schools along with other Christian schools have prohibited Abercrombie & Fitch clothing from being "worn, carried, or displayed" on its campuses because of "an unusual degree of antagonism to the name of Christ and an unusual display of wickedness" in the company's promotions.[61]

After the company opened its flagship in London, the brand was criticized in the UK because the merchandise that was offered to the customers cost double (or even a direct $/£ swap) the prices found in the United States.[62]

do you guy think those shirst are racist or offensive????? :?: :?: :?:

guy dont go on youtube and search my name "jblrulessd" and if yall do plz dont watch my video!!!!!!!!!!! especially chillen at starbuxxxxxx

um naw i didnt thinking ur shirt is racist and ofancive.

edet: axully first shirt is ofancive for me becuse i am really azn

[hide=...]facepalm4bp6.jpg[/hide] Please be kidding!

On topic, I found the Asian shirt racist, the West Virginia one hilarious, and I believe the 3 'sexist' shirts were basically only affecting the wearer's feelings, and it is their choice to wear it in the first place.

The only reason I'd see myself being called a racist is because of racist jokes (which I find funny, especially when they poke at my own race). and I only ever tell racist jokes to my friends who I know would not be offended or angry or anything. I would never do anything racist intentionally to anyone and racist jokes I ONLY share with my closest friends. I've seen the news. Racist jokes can cost a man his job, a student his school year, and any person their reputation. Leave the racism for your closest friends and be careful with how far you go with it and I think it can be tolerated.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=20a-exAW6qc

Racists are everywhere.

John Wiley Price can get [bleep]ed. He needs to get that chip off his shoulder and stop acting like he's being persecuted by any term with the word "black" in it. God [wagon] like this piss me off.

Everyone who thinks thinks that any term is offensive needs to think of the context in which it's said. Clearly, the thick head of John Price couldn't get that "black hole" was in no way intended as a racist comment. Idiots like this only serve to perpetuate this nonsense.

George Carlin nails it. http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=8HAGc521S ... re=related

[i'm not getting mad at you, Jack]

I am sorry, but things have gotten a bit off topic.

Could people please stop expressing their racist feelings? Please keep them to yourselves as racism is not tolerated on these boards.

The topic is: What would you do if someone called you racist.

Thank you.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I am aware that I'm incredibly racist to White people and Hispanics.

So I wouldn't be all that bothered if I was labelled one.

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

I am sorry, but things have gotten a bit off topic.

Could people please stop expressing their racist feelings? Please keep them to yourselves as racism is not tolerated on these boards.

The topic is: What would you do if someone called you racist.

Thank you.

yeah, i know how this place was, this is why i kept my disliking for certain types of people culturally and racially, private.