Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Old times were fun..but new?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

pootan
[ Display Name History ]

pootan

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 46 posts
I've played this game since 2001/2 and I still get excited when I get a level. I had quiet a good time getting summoning from 1 to 32 this week actually. I went from 122 combat to 126 in the process. Since I don't spend every day playing and take regular breaks from the game for 1 or 2 years at a time the game doesn't really get stale for me.

bibliy
[ Display Name History ]

bibliy

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 161 posts
i remember when i first played runescape. i would go on and walk around for an hour just exploring what could be found. after a while i started lvling and found all the neat stuff i could do. but after a while the excitment started to go away... and i quit for almost TWO YEARS! but i came back got up 40 or so lvls in evcery skill and i am who i am today. the end lol :|
=0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users