Monday 14th July : Bank Update, Item Lending, RSHD 4 F2P,...

Kevin_

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The item lending will be dumb, lending rares grrr. Now people will say you don't own those rares... :(

But the new bank is great! Now I'm organized, and I'm gonna re-explore all of [F2P] RuneScape! Can't wait!

If they say that all you have to do is trade them. You cant trade other peoples items.. Get it?

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

Vid of the new dragon cutscene, it goes back into cave and gets caved in and the knight says he sent for troops from falador so dragonslayer 2 is still on the menu!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UIG6rSYP_F8

Made me remember why i play with out sounds ::'

But let's keep our fingers crossed for Dragon Slayer 2! :)

OT: I heard some1 made loads of cash of lending godswords and rares abusing bugs of the lending system :/

129-130-331-59255585 RS Forums.

Liking the new bank, will take me a bit of getting used to though.

Item lending doesn't really bother me too much and I haven't even gotten around to doing the first achievement diary yet :o

But Jagex is looking better on the updates that we actually want front.

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

the ironic thing about the bank tabs and all that...with the search feature you dont need to be organized! wewt!

spent about 5 minutes trying to organize..was making a miscilanious section or however you spell that...then decided ill just use search from now on ^.^

EDIT: if you think the rewards are bad...

A) IT'S AN F2P DIARY WHAT DO YOU EXPECT THERE ISN'T EVEN A HARD CATEGORY FOR IT GET OVER IT :P

B)It's the only ring in the game with a prayer bonus. Cabbage tele is very fun to use and usefull to farmers. Having an equippable alch thing is nice, even if it is low alch.

EDIT2:

OT: I heard some1 made loads of cash of lending godswords and rares abusing bugs of the lending system :/

When something like item lending comes out, and you are capable of lending stuff thats worth over 100m, you have to expect rumors like this to happen. You also must remember that Jagex will have thouroughly tested this so people CAN'T make millions or billions of it. Hard to say either way if it happened.

I personally don't think rares should be lendable, and I'm not sure aboug AGS/SGS and uber expesnive items in general. Maybe jagex could change appearence of lended items or something? And have a way to lend items for money somehow?

And has anyone else but me noticed that the battle mage hood is GREEN? At least it was in my bank, MIGHT still be purple when I equip it. The rest of battle mage is normal colored.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

the ironic thing about the bank tabs and all that...with the search feature you dont need to be organized! wewt!

spent about 5 minutes trying to organize..was making a miscilanious section or however you spell that...then decided ill just use search from now on ^.^

EDIT: if you think the rewards are bad...

A) IT'S AN F2P DIARY WHAT DO YOU EXPECT THERE ISN'T EVEN A HARD CATEGORY FOR IT GET OVER IT :P

B)It's the only ring in the game with a prayer bonus. Cabbage tele is very fun to use and usefull to farmers. Having an equippable alch thing is nice, even if it is low alch.

EDIT2:

When something like item lending comes out, and you are capable of lending stuff thats worth over 100m, you have to expect rumors like this to happen. You also must remember that Jagex will have thouroughly tested this so people CAN'T make millions or billions of it. Hard to say either way if it happened.

I personally don't think rares should be lendable, and I'm not sure aboug AGS/SGS and uber expesnive items in general. Maybe jagex could change appearence of lended items or something? And have a way to lend items for money somehow?

And has anyone else but me noticed that the battle mage hood is GREEN? At least it was in my bank, MIGHT still be purple when I equip it. The rest of battle mage is normal colored.

Apparently there was a bug with godswords, i heard someone mention that you could dismantle it and then log out and when you logged in you had it still because the game thought a godsword had to be returned not the hilt.

I still look up the 2 accounts that did the farming bug for 4.5M Xp, yet they arent banned for abusing it.

People are saying oh its vinesweeper! but since when do you get 4,500,000 Vinesweeper points? what sane person does that.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

So was chinning on ape atoll fixed??? :|

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)

Lol, i went and did all the medium tasks in 20 mins, then found out i had to do beginner and easy tasks >.<

EDIT: i was so mad at myself that i forgot to comment on the other updates:

Bank: Awesome update for sure! I love this new bank.

HD f2p: No opinion as I dont use it.

Item lending: havent tried it yet but it sounds great!

Btw, the teleport on the ring is to the draynor cabbage patch right south of the farming patch right? If so, then great!

Staurolite.png

So was chinning on ape atoll fixed??? :|

How is chinning on ape atoll a glitch? Sure, its uber fast exp, but chins and prayer pots arent exactly cheap...And the glitch using chins on "stacked" monsters and getting xp for each stacked monsters has LONG ago been fixed.

Again, I'd like to point out how (in my opinion) useless organizing your bank is with a seartch feature.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Again, I'd like to point out how (in my opinion) useless organizing your bank is with a seartch feature.

im sorry but i dont like to have to type what i want when i could just go to where i know it is and click on it. it sucks if you have to take out a bunch of different stuff

Anyone want to tell me exactly what the rewards for the new diary are, and the difference between them?

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Aww...they should've used Thagern's bank. :(

Current account: Dragonguy 87

Goals: Get members

Get all skills 40+

Hehe, this is like Jagex telling half of Runescape players that they're [developmentally delayed]. Sort of. That's how I interpreted it. :P

Runescape is why I support abortion.

Anyone want to tell me exactly what the rewards for the new diary are, and the difference between them?

ring 1) restores run energy

Ring 2) restores run energy + a few free low alch spells

Ring 3) Restores run energy + free low alch spells + teles you to a cabbage field. (I wasnt to eager to find out which one.)

All these rings give a bonus of 1 to mage atk and prayer, which is really useful for low leveled players (Jagex spoils all the newbs.)

This is a big week and jagex has got to stop sometime. Everyone is going to expect more from jagex. First the graphic update, then lending + 2 bank updates that people have been waiting for, for years. (Plus my small addition was thrown in there. \' )

:x ok, i admit, f2p doesent get many updates, but if you are f2p, you dont pay money, you dont "deserve" epic updates (what most of my high lvl p2p friends said when i was f2p) but i like f2p getting updates, but most f2p should join members (there response), so f2p i am glad you get updates :) =D>

examine info:Retro704, your ally from the alley. wait...WTF???

retro704.gif

Dragon Drops: Spear (8/21/08)