Jagex is planning 2 more skills! or a typo? proof inside!!!!

Lodewijk66

so yesterday i checked miniclip for runescape and yes it still was there, you also saw a collage about rs. so i read it has OVER 25 skills!

proof:

minicliprsed2.png

how to get to there:

go to http://www.miniclip.com

"search for games" (top right) type in runescape

click go

there you are

is this for real or is it just a lame typo/mistake or what? discuss

remember: there's only 24 right now!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it says over 25 not over 26...

the "over" refers to skills that will happen in the future (notice that jagex is always working on at least one skill, so they can claim this "over" because they will be released in the future)

the 25 is a nice find though, but nothing ground breaking most of us are aware that there will be a new skill soon (im fairly certain it will be this month)

Lord_Beloved.png

the "over" refers to skills that will happen in the future (notice that jagex is always working on at least one skill, so they can claim this "over" because they will be released in the future)

the 25 is a nice find though, but nothing ground breaking most of us are aware that there will be a new skill soon (im fairly certain it will be this month)

over 25 means more than 25, i didn't say something about 26. since we have 24 skills now and jagex says "over 25 skills" they obviously mean more than 25 skills. so we get atleast 2 new skills.

That is also how it looks on OnRpg.com

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

They just rounded 24 to 25, and adding over before it sounds good. Remember that it's just an ad.

But yes, it's very very likely that Jagex will release new skills in the future to keep members busy, though it would be a bit too soon if they released one like within a month or two.

Depends if they count the overall skill total as a "skill". At the end of the day its an advert, your character doesnt look like the ones in the picture either just like when WoW use machinima to make their own graphics look better. I dont see this as proof of a new skill.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Depends if they count the overall skill total as a "skill". At the end of the day its an advert, your character doesnt look like the ones in the picture either just like when WoW use machinima to make their own graphics look better. I dont see this as proof of a new skill.

yes but that'd make 25 skills not more than 25...

true, out chars look way diff then those

Do they count minigames which you have a ranking? Bounty Hunter and FoG for example

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

RS will realease more skills, hopefully very soon.

Runiteknite.png

Runiteknite.png

Total amount of rare drops: 220 ~ Earned over 1.5 Billion from Godwars Dungeon

Ranked 14th in Construction + Best construction level in Finland.

This month... are u joking? Summoning was only realeased a few months back... New skill maybe chrismas time imo :ohnoes:

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Do they count minigames which you have a ranking? Bounty Hunter and FoG for example

those r skills? not imo. i also don't hope they're in jagex's opinion, cuz that'd mean no moar new skillz for some time :(

This month... are u joking? Summoning was only realeased a few months back... New skill maybe chrismas time imo :ohnoes:

It's been almost 7 months since summoning was first released. Hunter came out less than 6 months after construction so its possible that we might get a new skill soon. I don't think it will be this month unless there is some skill related to the quest.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

I would say just a typo, they usually dont give hints about a new skill this early. nice find anyways :P

99 Fletching - 01/08/08

99 Theiving - 09/11/08

99 Cooking - 12/13/08

99 Runecrafting - 10/23/09

99 Strength - 05/07/10