"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

i.... kinda like this girl.... she is... I'll try to find a way to express this...

Hmm... It goes like:

she's got a smile that it seems to me

Reminds me of childhood memories

Where everything

Was as fresh as the bright blue sky

Now and then when i see her face

She takes me away to that special place

And if i stared too long

I'd probably break down and cry

Sweet child o' mine

Sweet love of mine

She's got eyes of the bluest skies

As if they thought of rain

I hate to look into those eyes

And see an ounce of pain

Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place

Where as a child i'd hide

And pray for the thunder

And the rain

To quietly pass me by

She is so gorgeus... But she has a boy... What should i do? Murdr her?

Behind the shadows; Behind the scenery of darkness, a giant [kitty]....

Okay, we're going to need more than a cheesy obsessed poem (that you should NOT show to her) to go off of if you expect advice on what you should do...

...excluding murdr -_o.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Okay, we're going to need more than a cheesy obsessed poem (that you should NOT show to her) to go off of if you expect advice on what you should do...

...excluding murdr -_o.

You do realise those are song lyrics, from the song sweet child o' mine by Guns N' Roses. I think he was joking by the way, not that it was very funny.

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

...excluding murdr -_o.

You do realise those are song lyrics, from the song sweet child o' mine by Guns N' Roses. I think he was joking by the way, not that it was very funny.

Well judging by the insecure behavior of AFCs, you never know.

But she has a boy... What should i do? Murdr her?

What are you hoping to achieve here? It sounds to me like even if you summon up all the courage to ask her out, you're probably going to screw yourself over because you're too obsessed with this one girl. I've been down that road many times and it NEVER AND I REPEAT NEVER WORKS. If you find this ONE special girl and think about her all the time and suddenly get all nervous in front of her then it's never going to work. You will fail without even trying. The only way I was able to get over this problem was when a friend of mine convinced me that "there's plenty of fish in the sea" and that the specific attractive qualities of the ONE girl could be found in a million different girls. Once you know that, suddenly the ONE girl isn't so special anymore. This worked on me, I'm dead serious, you can actually find the same kinds of qualities if you look at another girl.

And on top of all that she has a boyfriend, now that just takes the cake.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

...excluding murdr -_o.

If he is this is just pointless spam -_-.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

...excluding murdr -_o.

Like the mods'll realise that? :roll:

Honestly, they never do anything half the bloody time.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

...excluding murdr -_o.

Like the mods'll realise that? :roll:

Honestly, they never do anything half the bloody time.

1: Mods see more than you might think,

2: See anything that is against the rules? Use the Report Post button.

If we would warn/punish people for everything they would do wrong, Tip.it would be a place where no one wants to be.

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

Just some broad, general advice that I hope someone can use:

Looks fade, but stupid is forever.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

:lol:

You were just watching comedy central weren't you?

"You can go to hollywood, and get enough surgery to fix the way you look completely...But there isn't enough money or doctors in the world to fix stupid"

anywho...sorry I haven't been as responsive as i usually am on this thread

I try to keep up with all of it, but now that i have a life again, it's tough :P

I'll just throw some advice in so this isn't completely spammy:

i.... kinda like this girl.... she is... I'll try to find a way to express this...

Hmm... It goes like:

she's got a smile that it seems to me

Reminds me of childhood memories

Where everything

Was as fresh as the bright blue sky

Now and then when i see her face

She takes me away to that special place

And if i stared too long

I'd probably break down and cry

Sweet child o' mine

Sweet love of mine

She's got eyes of the bluest skies

As if they thought of rain

I hate to look into those eyes

And see an ounce of pain

Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place

Where as a child i'd hide

And pray for the thunder

And the rain

To quietly pass me by

She is so gorgeus... But she has a boy... What should i do? Murdr her?

That's a shame. You seem really into a girl you can't have. Human behavior tells me you want her more because you know you can't have her. But as long as shes with the other dude, i saw lay off. And if you end up giving up on her, it may be for the best (so you don't screw with their relationship). Next time, make your move before the other guy :wink:

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

You were just watching comedy central weren't you?

"You can go to hollywood, and get enough surgery to fix the way you look completely...But there isn't enough money or doctors in the world to fix stupid"

Actually, no, my mom (lol) has been saying that, especially to my sister, for years. Bad timing on my part, I guess.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

Hmm...I'm in an interesting dilemma at the moment.

There's this girl that I'm moderately good friends, but not quite best friends: we'll say hi to each other every time we see each other, but never really have long conversations. Lately, I've become more attracted to her than before. I had always thought she had a great personality, and now I'm beginning to be more physically attracted to her. Now the dilemma is the different..... how would you say..... social classes involved. She's literally the most popular girl in the school, and while I'm not too bad off myself, I'm on a different tier than her.

Now I know most people are thinking "Get some self-confidence!" or "No risk no gain!", but that's not what the problem is. I already plan on asking her out eventually, I'm just looking for some advice on how to lead up to asking her out. :pray:

^Here is the best advice anyone can give you.

Are you ready for it?

Are you sure?

OKAY THEN!

JUST DO IT!

Trust me dude, no one here can help you how to ask out a girl. I learned that the hard wayz.

I already plan on asking her out eventually, I'm just looking for some advice on how to lead up to asking her out.

Having the "preparation" mentality is going to significantly reduce your chances of success, you have to just go for it, hope for the best and accept that if you get rejected there are plenty of fish in the sea.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

How exactly can you tell if a girl is interested in you are not, there's this girl in my archaeology class that i really like,but i also think she likes me, we sit next to each other in the class room, and yesterday when we had pair work to do, we got each other as a pair, also when I'm doing my work i kept seeing in the glance of my eye, her head turned towards me, whether it was to me or the person sat beside me I'll never know. Also when i was in the library doing some work, there loads of empty spaces but she sat next to me, to do her work,

what do you make of that?

9fade1.png

9fade1.png

9FADE1.png

9fade1.png

How exactly can you tell if a girl is interested in you are not, there's this girl in my archaeology class that i really like,but i also think she likes me, we sit next to each other in the class room, and yesterday when we had pair work to do, we got each other as a pair, also when I'm doing my work i kept seeing in the glance of my eye, her head turned towards me, whether it was to me or the person sat beside me I'll never know. Also when i was in the library doing some work, there loads of empty spaces but she sat next to me, to do her work,

what do you make of that?

Well you would be able to find out in class if she was looking at you by seeing who was beside you. In the library maybe she just sits there any time she goes into the library.

Maybe she is trying to give you hints because she like you might be a bit afraid to come and say it straight out and don't want to be embarrassed if you didn't like her.

Are you two good friends or friends or just classmates?

howlin1eeveesig.png

You're probably a familiar face and likes you (whether it be friend or more than a friend, I don't know).

Why don't you get to know her more and decide then?

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

You're probably a familiar face and likes you (whether it be friend or more than a friend, I don't know).

Why don't you get to know her more and decide then?

I was gonna suggest that, if he don't ask her straight out do she like him.

Why not become friends with her and see where it goes from there(that is if there not already friends. Hence why I asked "Are you two good friends or friends or just classmates?" :P :P )

howlin1eeveesig.png

At the minute just class mates, but I did see here talking to a female friend of mine, when I was going into the town centre, also when we went on a trip to visit a bronze age site, she tried to talk to me, but i was kinda fixed on the pointy bronze swords. (with the word NOOB pacing round my head, they where bronze weapons)

9fade1.png

9fade1.png

9FADE1.png

9fade1.png

At the minute just class mates, but I did see here talking to a female friend of mine, when I was going into the town centre, also when we went on a trip to visit a bronze age site, she tried to talk to me, but i was kinda fixed on the pointy bronze swords. (with the word NOOB pacing round my head, they where bronze weapons)

Girls vs Bronze Sword.... hmmm..... tough choice :P.

Seriously though, just talk to her, it really isn't that hard especially since she sits next to you. Pretend to not understand something, and ask her to explain it, I'm sure you have some excuse lying around to talk to her. If you don't talk to each other, how is she supposed to like you?

happiehour.jpeg

f you don't talk to each other, how is she supposed to like you?

The thing is people can love other people and talk to each other alot less then what Angelus130 and the girl in his class does.

But in the end if it's ment to be it will and if not it won't.

EDIT:Also a person can love you if you never talk or do anything to/with them and the love only goes one way.

howlin1eeveesig.png

The "honey moon" period doesn't last for a life time, trust me :)

For most after a few years, it becomes a debate whose turn it is to go on top, yet alone gazing, longingly in to each others eyes

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

EDIT:Also a person can love you if you never talk or do anything to/with them and the love only goes one way.

I think that's really more infatuation than love. It isn't always good, either, especially after the person gets to know the other, then figures out exactly what they;ve gotten themselves into.

Girls vs Bronze Sword.... hmmm..... tough choice :P.

Not really. Sword every time. Unless the girl has the sword. Then both.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif