"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

inb4 everyone tells us about their onesome

• Like 2

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Read these then, perhaps it will change your perspective.

http://www.blackdragonblog.com/2013/06/07/love-women/

http://www.blackdragonblog.com/2011/05/17/fun-with-logic-ten-reasons-why-im-not-a-misogynist/

http://www.blackdragonblog.com/2013/07/21/women-are-not-evil/

Anyways. You guys are free to intepret it as you wish, I don't really care. :P Like I said, all I care about is making sure you understand the proper precautions for preventing pregnancies.

6. Childless women in their late 30’s or early 40’s (what few there are) are psychotic, ticking time bombs. These twisted creatures are semen-seeking Tomahawk missiles. Their entire goal in life is to impregnated immediately. AVOID these women like the plague (I do).

It’s this: Women aren’t the enemy. Women are not evil, lying, malicious, angry feminists out to get you...or lie about their birth control

And you're SURE these were written by the same person?

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Yeah I'm sure. I think you missed the point of the article you quoted. Women don't get pregnant and have the baby over your objections solely to ruin your life. They do it because they want to have a baby. You are confusing their intent with their actions. He's not denying that some women lie about birth control; that's an indisputable fact (my own brother was conceived this way as a matter of fact-- ask my mom :P). He's simply saying women are not evil for doing so.

Additionally, it would be disingenous of him to pretend that women will never have a baby over a man's objections, or that certain demographics aren't more likely to follow certain behaviors. Again, just because women do things like that does not make women evil; it makes them women. And being prepared for the worst as a man does not make you a misogynist; it makes you smart.

Here's another similar article you'll probably want to read http://www.blackdragonblog.com/2012/08/23/ayn-rand-why-agreement-does-not-mean-devotion/

Just because you strongly support a person’s core views does not mean you support every word that comes out of that person’s mouth.

In other words, ignoring every piece of advice that he offers simply because you disagree with the tone of his advice in that one little bit doesn't really make any sense. And that's what you guys seem to be doing >_>

77yLQy8.png

Yeah I'm sure. I think you missed the point of the article you quoted. Women don't get pregnant and have the baby over your objections solely to ruin your life. They do it because they want to have a baby. You are confusing their intent with their actions. He's not denying that some women lie about birth control; that's an indisputable fact (my own brother was conceived this way as a matter of fact-- ask my mom :P). He's simply saying women are not evil for doing so.

Additionally, it would be disingenous of him to pretend that women will never have a baby over a man's objections, or that certain demographics aren't more likely to follow certain behaviors. Again, just because women do things like that does not make women evil; it makes them women. And being prepared for the worst as a man does not make you a misogynist; it makes you smart.

Here's another similar article you'll probably want to read http://www.blackdragonblog.com/2012/08/23/ayn-rand-why-agreement-does-not-mean-devotion/

Just because you strongly support a person’s core views does not mean you support every word that comes out of that person’s mouth.

In other words, ignoring every piece of advice that he offers simply because you disagree with the tone of his advice in that one little bit doesn't really make any sense. And that's what you guys seem to be doing >_>

Oh I think, overall, he has a point. I just think it's normal, expected human behavior for people to disagree with him based solely on his writing style. Most people are emotional thinkers first and logical thinkers second. So if they read something of his that makes them disagree based on emotion, chances are that person just made up his or her mind, then and there, about the validity of what he's saying.

I think my point is... people are doing exactly what you're saying because that's fairly normal human behavior :P

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

I don't know what to do about my situation. My girlfriend and I have been dating for about 4 months now.

But she seems really distant. She doesn't text me first anymore. When I text her, it's pretty much just short replies. I don't really know what happened. Last time we were together in person, we cuddled and watched a movie and everything seemed fine. The only thing that seemed off was that she hadn't kissed me in a long while. She's also pretty quiet, which is normal, but I feel like she doesn't really enjoy being around me anymore. She hasn't said it specifically, I just get a vibe.

We haven't talked in a couple of days. And next time we do, I want to just talk to her about all of this and how we feel disconnected from each other.

Is that a good plan? What's going on?

So you two haven't kissed (and therefore haven't slept together) in a very long time? Yeah something's off. Though I have a feeling if that's the case, you haven't exactly been very proactive about those things.

A few weeks. Not super long.

You dont. :twss:

Broke it off with the guy i was seeing. Was fun while it lasted but after my health scare and other things, I couldn't care less if I go a few months without sex whilst I sort more important crap out. Besides, thanks to one guy I slept with about a year ago, majority of the damn gay scene here knows about my size now and suffice to say, isn't difficult to pick up guys because of his blabbermouth. >.>

Popoto.~<3

Well damn. Well now that my relationship is [bleep]ed, what's a good place to meet women for an 18-year-old?

Assuming you're monogamous and in a monogamous relationship right now, I saw worry about meeting women after you talk to your GF. Although the odds are really high that the relationship is dead, don't treat it like it's over until it's, you know, actually over.

If you come in with a negative attitude, you're very likely to get negative results. If you come in with a more positive attitude, you are more likely to get positive results.

• Like 1

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

I know. How do I approach it with her?

I was just going to tell her that I feel like we've been disconnected from each other and maybe we could work it out.

Tell her that. Just explain how you feel, and go in with the intention of resolving the issue. Don't come in with the expectation of ending it OR fixing it.

• Like 1

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Next time you see her say, "Why have you been distant lately?" Don't try to wait for the right time to ask. Just ask her. If you try to wait, you'll never ask.

Don't treat it like it's over until it is is spot on. After 4 months you should be able to talk to her comfortably about why there seems to be a disconnect without iy turning into a cluster [bleep]

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

My friend is back on OKC now :)

I warned him that online dating's a dead zone from now until late August though, and that he should spend this time making sure he's got good profile pictures while hitting the gym hard and doing other productive things so he can hit the ground running and be on his A-game when online dating starts picking up again. Hopefully he sticks with it. I think he's still reluctant to put in the numbers and treat it as systematically as I do... which will severely hinder his results. It took me 200 openers before I got my first online date, after all :P

77yLQy8.png

We talked about it and things went better than expected.

She said she was still interested in me, and that we hadn't texted for a few days because she was busy doing things and she was sick. We're back to talking again and we just accepted that this was just a road bump in the relationship and things will get better as time goes on and we get to know each other more and more.

Too sick to let her boyfriend know she was sick...?

If he had that kind of attitude he'd probably be angry and single now.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png