"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

You mean it's not?

Huh. This explains a lot about my love life. Time to start buying those pills mentioned in those sites.

Also, muggi should find that person on POF, and copy+paste this entire conversation into a message for that person.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

IF one was 0K one would be motionless :((( This sheer disregard for thermodynamics upsets me to no end. 

Fineness, or grit, is just a coefficient from 0 to 180 with higher being more fine. So we're probably looking at (tall + hung)/cool * fine, with our final unit in length/temperature.

This formula is fundamentally flawed, though. It basically says that someone who's 5'6" with an 8" dick is equivalent to someone who's 6' and 2" long.

The formula is still flawed because you would end up dividing by 0 if someone happens to scores 0 in either Kelvins or Fineness (can we call them Finies?)

However, we can rectify this as (Tall + Hung) /((Cool*Fine) +1)

Upon testing of the equation the closer Cool*Fine gets to 0, the more the scale compares becomes about how Tall and Hung one is.

• Like 2

Luck be a Lady

Fineness, or grit, is just a coefficient from 0 to 180 with higher being more fine. So we're probably looking at (tall + hung)/cool * fine, with our final unit in length/temperature.

This formula is fundamentally flawed, though. It basically says that someone who's 5'6" with an 8" dick is equivalent to someone who's 6' and 2" long.

Yeah that's basically why it's such a mind [bleep]. It suggests that one's "stats" must be balanced instead of maxed out.

This would make a great extra credit assignment in a college math course.

77yLQy8.png

We could remove that flaw by altering the formula to tall + (hung/cool) * fine, which is what you get if you read it straight off the POF profile as is. Apart from the discrepancies in final units, it probably works out better by encouraging guys to max out the hung stat (though presumably, excessively high hung results in a greater value for cool).

Perhaps every value is meant to be taken without units too? Muggi should contact that POF dude to see if they have a chart that directly correlates a raw value into a point score.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I was under the assumption that that was the point? Like you can make up for one area by excelling in the other.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I was under the assumption that that was the point? Like you can make up for one area by excelling in the other.

The extreme extrapolation from that is that a 6' guy who's 2" long scores the same as a 6'2" guy with a penectomy.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I think I've got a pretty solid Tinder system established now. :geek: I took a lot of things from this guy's guide.

It's basically just a more concise version of the OKC/POF/Match system. Just use 1 or 2 profile pictures. Keep your profile blank unless there's multiple people in one of your pics and you need to indicate which person you are.

1. Only look at a girl's first pic, swipe right if they're a "yes" or a "maybe" (I worry that if I swipe right for everyone, as efficient as that would be, Tinder would put some invisible restrictions on my account)

2. Opener: "You look like trouble"

3. If they ask why they look like trouble, I tell them that they resemble a Bond girl, and they always get James Bond into trouble. Or if their profile description or pictures give me a better answer I'll use that instead.

4. Ask them, "What would you say your best quality is that doesn't have anything to do with your looks?"

5. Ask them, "Which do you think is better: coffee or drinks?"

6. Say, "Ok let's meet up for [whichever option they chose in #5]. I'm free tonight and tomorrow night. If you're up for it, my number is xxx.xxx.xxxx.

If they go radio silent or give you some sort of excuse, they're politely rejecting you. If they want to meet up, they will text you. Sometimes it'll take a couple of days for them to text you.

When they text you...

7. Hey there's a [bar or coffee shop] at [location]. Let's meet up there tonight at 8.

8. Meet them at the bar or coffee shop at 8.

9. ???

10. Profit!

I'm liking Tinder though because it seems to have much hotter girls than OKC/POF/Match. And girls don't seem very self-conscious about meeting up via Tinder since it's socially acceptable and "cool" right now.

77yLQy8.png

Thats basically my tinder method, with a few minor tweaks. I had no recognizable faults or penalties in always swiping right. I was however frequently matched with people of similar swiping habits (attention seekers and bots) but that could very well just be an accurate depiction of the Delaware river area dating pool lol.

Also I had 4 profile pictures each to serve a purpose:

Primary) looking good focusing on strongest features (I used my beard to my advantage)

2) graduation photo with classmates (shows initiative in life)

3) pick of self driving clearly taken by someone else (proves I can drive and capable of 1 on 1 scenarios)

4) pic of me with a large group of friends (proves I have social value)

My bio was simply my snapchat username. For obvious suggestive reasoning.

I'd like to think it was a successful technique (granted I never met anyone on tinder of particular long term quality)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

^ Did you try and find out who by?

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

You need better pics then

I have this issue where I can't add anymore pictures or change any of mine (on tinder). Sucks to be me, huh. I get a fair few matches with my current set of pictures - but I have to rely on my profile description...

I have tried re-installing tinder - reactivating the permissions through Facebook e.t.c

Luck be a Lady

I have this issue where I can't add anymore pictures or change any of mine (on tinder). Sucks to be me, huh. I get a fair few matches with my current set of pictures - but I have to rely on my profile description...

I have tried re-installing tinder - reactivating the permissions through Facebook e.t.c

I think your Facebook pictures have to be set to public in order for them to be usable on Tinder. If they're set to friends-only or something, Tinder won't recognize them.

Also make sure you're looking in the correct location. One of my Tinder pics is an older pic that I posted on my timeline a while back so it's under my "timeline photos" Facebook album

77yLQy8.png

I think your Facebook pictures have to be set to public in order for them to be usable on Tinder. If they're set to friends-only or something, Tinder won't recognize them.

Also make sure you're looking in the correct location. One of my Tinder pics is an older pic that I posted on my timeline a while back so it's under my "timeline photos" Facebook album

This is false. I have an album of photos I use for tinder but not facebook set so that only I can see it and it works fine.

Ugh, I got the "We need to talk" message...

I'm in a bit of a pickle :D

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc