Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

• Please log in to reply
19747 replies to this topic

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,236 posts
No more than 4 pics. Accentuate what makes you attractive. Ie: one selfie, one graduation photo, one of you driving, one with a bunch of friends clearly doing something interesting. Personal info should just be a location and maybe a relatable quote. Play during the later hours of most nights. Be superficial

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

obfuscator
[ Display Name History ]

obfuscator

Tanned Caveman

• Members
  • 20,231 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
one selfie, one dick pic, one elbow pic, one tongue pic

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,236 posts
In that order

Boris5000
[ Display Name History ]

Boris5000

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,954 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Volothamp
  • RSN2:Boris I

No more than 4 pics. Accentuate what makes you attractive. Ie: one selfie, one graduation photo, one of you driving, one with a bunch of friends clearly doing something interesting. Personal info should just be a location and maybe a relatable quote. Play during the later hours of most nights. Be superficial

This is alright. Other things to note, try make your bio short and humorous. Don't include your height.

A picture of you "cooking" is a good too. Stage a photo of you laughing while chopping an onion/tomato or something.
Luck be a Lady

champion
[ Display Name History ]

champion

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,176 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
so over the weekend I saw the girl I've been seeing as I visited Seattle with a couple friends. we stayed at her place. we had last left off together with things kind of in a gray area as to where we stood in terms of exclusivity and seriousness and such, but it seemed that things were left on a positive note. so we had a couple pretty long discussions over the weekend about where everything stood.

interestingly, we seemed pretty much in opposite places as to where we wanted to see things going. I told her that I didn't like the gray area we were in between exclusivity and an open relationship - I wanted either a commitment or for things to be more casual than they are. I dont really feel comfortable with the area in between, where it's generally accepted that we're mostly going to only see each other but there's that aspect of "well ya never know!". we both agreed that we'd basically be upset if the other person started seeing other people, but she still likes this type of relationship with consistency yet not too serious of a commitment. the specifics never exactly got resolved, but I at least ended up more comfortable with knowing that she took what was between us more seriously that I thought she did in the first place.

after I left she had sent me a message saying she had been thinking about our talks and seemed to be agreeing with me more in terms of seeing the benefits of being out of this gray area. she said it'd probably be easier to discuss over the phone, so I'll probably end up talking with her soon. it'll be interesting to see what comes of this, so to be continued for the time being....

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,236 posts
So she left you a message telling you she has something to tell you? That would irk me so much

champion
[ Display Name History ]

champion

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,176 posts

haha it was just because i lost my phone over the weekend so she just DMed me that on instagram and was saying that it'd be easier to talk over the phone, which is not something i currently have. should be fixed by tomorrow though. [bleep] virgin mobile.

obfuscator
[ Display Name History ]

obfuscator

Tanned Caveman

• Members
  • 20,231 posts

[bleep] virgin mobile.

then it wouldn't be virgin mobile anymore now would it

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Low Levelled
[ Display Name History ]

Low Levelled

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,559 posts
So..

Met a girl at a bar last night, we danced for a few songs and I got her number.. Thought she was pretty cool, good sense of humor.. Saw her at another bar later, against my better judgment (thanks rum n coke) talked to her again and asked her to dance.. This time she said she didn't feel like dancing and wanted to hang with her friends..

She's a huge Royals fan which is a plus, but I kind of don't feel like texting her.

Boris5000
[ Display Name History ]

Boris5000

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,954 posts
  • RSN:Volothamp
  • RSN2:Boris I
Then text her when you feel like it :P
Luck be a Lady

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,236 posts
Text her anyway when you do feel like it. Worst case scenario she blows you off again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

muggiwhplar
[ Display Name History ]

muggiwhplar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,009 posts

nothing too exciting tonight. did nightgame for the first time in years with a good friend of mine that wants to master daygame and nightgame (which is weird because he and I have very similar personalities yet he's not interested in online game-- I guess he thinks online game is too easy and not as "impressive" lol). it was his first night trying nightgame so we just went out trying to talk to as many girls as possible to overcome "approach anxiety." he was in alcoholics anonymous many years ago before I met him and he's been sober ever since so it's impressive seeing him go out and talk to girls dead sober without much fear. but then again he's the guy that also taught me how to sell so he's already a pretty confident guy.

we both had a lot of fun but at the same time in the back of my mind I was thinking, "man. meeting girls at the bars is such a waste of time when I've got 2 girls messaging me on Tinder at 2am" the tinder girls were both fat, but my point still stands :D haha.

if I weren't so introverted I'd probably be at the bars every night though. I talked to my [super-extroverted, super-emotional nightgame pro] older brother about nightgame and he basically said "yeah dude so you guys got to talk to a bunch of hot girls, that's awesome man! I wish I was there!" fascinating how different we can be. I basically told him how despite how much fun I had, talking to all the women I talked to felt like a massive waste of time since I didn't get laid. He didn't understand and thought I was being crazy. Oh well :P

77yLQy8.png

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,236 posts
In his mind you went to play in the major league but instead ended up with season tickets to watch the team. Not what you wanted, but still worth the time of showing up

Low Levelled
[ Display Name History ]

Low Levelled

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,559 posts
Went home with a girl from a bar last night, only to have her tell me during foreplay that she's waiting till marriage for sex. Did not see that coming

Major Dash
[ Display Name History ]

Major Dash

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,167 posts

What kind of a girl goes home with a random stranger they met at a bar and doesn't put out?

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Low Levelled
[ Display Name History ]

Low Levelled

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,559 posts

What kind of a girl goes home with a random stranger they met at a bar and doesn't put out?

Essentially what I was thinking. I'm still surprised. Some women just want to watch the world burn

Bonez899
[ Display Name History ]

Bonez899

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,424 posts
  • RSN:FuzzyBonez

Essentially what I was thinking. I'm still surprised. Some women just want to watch the world burn
That's when you propose and break it off all within 2 hrs and then kick her out.

Fuzzybonez.png

http://forum.tip.it/...n-eventual-max/ My blog of progress on Runescape.

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,236 posts
Was she joking?

Riku3220
[ Display Name History ]

Riku3220

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,800 posts

I used to read a webcomic with a character like that. She'd go home with guys from the bar, but she'd only have non-penetrative sex with them.

Posted Image

Solemn
[ Display Name History ]

Solemn

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • RSN:Solemnis

I used to read a webcomic with a character like that. She'd go home with guys from the bar, but she'd only have non-penetrative sex with them.

That is possibly the most evil thing ever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users